The theory of the 6th bodies - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 02:28 AM   #1
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

ultimateGunner2 is an unknown quantity at this point
The theory of the 6th bodies

well u see while i was reading stuff about rinnegan cus i was bored i notice something:

this is the theory: remember Pain doing the Shape Shifting Technique for itachi n kisame?? n that the clones can retain any unique traits (thus the sharigan) wht if Pain uses this technique on the 6 bodies that pain got thus explains why they all have the rinnegan and lots of chakras or something also he possess them bodies cus of their unique traits like Yakikho (sp?) water manipulation.. n others..
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P

member of Halo FC[/COLOR][/FONT]
also member of NaruSaku FC
also member of Yondaime FC

PROUD OWNDER OF ALL FCs!!
u jus got pranked

very very very very very surprising here
very very very very surprising
very very very surprising
very very surprising
very surprising
nothin surprising here u got pranked

Old 12-25-2007, 03:07 AM   #2
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: The theory of the 6th bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimateGunner2 View Post
well u see while i was reading stuff about rinnegan cus i was bored i notice something:

this is the theory: remember Pain doing the Shape Shifting Technique for itachi n kisame?? n that the clones can retain any unique traits (thus the sharigan) wht if Pain uses this technique on the 6 bodies that pain got thus explains why they all have the rinnegan and lots of chakras or something also he possess them bodies cus of their unique traits like Yakikho (sp?) water manipulation.. n others..
Its Yahiko.. thats interesting and all but personally i think Pein is Yahiko and not nagato.. yeah thats all i had to say after all you have said lol
Old 12-25-2007, 03:27 AM   #3
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Its Yahiko.. thats interesting and all but personally i think Pein is Yahiko and not nagato.. yeah thats all i had to say after all you have said lol
>.>

or that too... lol (i never said that pain was nagato)
Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, Konoha's #1 most GUTSY unpredictable loudmouth knucklehead SAGE prankster ninja, also the heir of the Namikaze and Uzumaki, now extincted clan.. husband of Haruno Sakura.. and the Rokudaime of Konoha while also known as the Konoha's Second Flash..AND THE SAGE FOX and last but not least the Son of Yondaime BELIEVE IT!!(DATTEBAYO) =P

u jus got pranked

very very surprising
very surprising
Old 12-25-2007, 03:29 AM   #4
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
>.>

or that too... lol (i never said that pain was nagato)
yeah i know you didnt i just said that about nagato cause as of right now thats who we all think he is...
Old 12-25-2007, 04:15 AM   #5
KingLionheart
Genin

KingLionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it is Nagato. It would be a too much of a plot twist to see Nagato with the rinnegan as a child and Yahiko as the owner now. Plus it would be too similar to Kakashi receiving obito's sharingan. Nagato is the mastermind behind the rinnegan...how the other bodies are using his power is the real question.
Old 12-25-2007, 08:14 AM   #6
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

shape shifting technique like how that 30% itachi clone it had the sharingan so it could be something like that

u jus got pranked

very very surprising
very surprising
Old 12-25-2007, 09:30 AM   #7
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

There is a thread like this already a much more useful one made by the special one why would you make a duplicate with less info and less facts.

the pain that uses shapshifting was yahiko pain.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:25 PM   #8
ultimateGunner2
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
There is a thread like this already a much more useful one made by the special one why would you make a duplicate with less info and less facts.

the pain that uses shapshifting was yahiko pain.
really.... i don remember..... so yeah........... as well as i would have known since im on almost everyday orsomething unless ur talking about the pain thread still this is about THE BODIESSS not jus pain himself jus THE BODIES REad the damn title

u jus got pranked

very very surprising
very surprising
Old 12-25-2007, 12:34 PM   #9
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
really.... i don remember..... so yeah........... as well as i would have known since im on almost everyday orsomething unless ur talking about the pain thread still this is about THE BODIESSS not jus pain himself jus THE BODIES REad the damn title
The thread Special One made also discusses Pain's bodies, not just Pain himself. Did you even read SO's thread?
Closed Thread