Read this - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #1
jsaviers
Chuunin

jsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of light
Read this

Found this Quote by some guy. I didn't want some huge debate so i put it here.

"One would say the universe was created by an explosion. An explosion from a single atom, no a molecule smaller than an atom. An explosion that made everything. But when modern scientists explain the theory of a “Big Bang” only one question truly comes to mind… An explosion from what? The answer, of coarse, you’ll never hear from scientists or atheists. There is no answer for them to give. For something to explode you need a chemical reaction, one or more substances that react aggressively to one another, and so if nothing made everything, how did nothing explode? There is another theory that deals with cause and effect. The Effect caused the incident. This is the theory you hear whenever a scientist is ask one of the previous questions, it is a rudimentary side step from answering the questions, an avoidance of truth, if you will. A philosopher once stated, “…all people run away from truth at some point in their lives, the real people look truth in the face and accept it, the people that create falsehoods and heretical viewpoints are the ones who never stopped running.” So one has to ask themselves, when a scientist tells you of a “Big Bang” and other theories that are, otherwise, unsound, exactly what are they running from? The answer to this could be one of a different scientific standpoint, it could be that they were bred to run away and know no difference, or perhaps they are afraid of a religious faith. The truth is a fact, a feeling deep inside your gut that says it to be true. Every man, woman, and child comes across the truth sooner or later in their life, the only real question is, “Will you stop running?”

Jay Sev"

Okay. So who is Jay Sev?

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy
member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Check out this Site.
http://ffcentral.forumsfree.org/index.htm

It seems I am Co-Owner of the Final Fantasy FC
jsaviers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2007, 04:51 PM   #2
thenia
Missing-Nin

thenia is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Read this

I'd assume some faggot who thinks that just because we don know everything scientifically religion MUST be true.
thenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:53 PM   #3
jsaviers
Chuunin

jsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly, who knows. It is an interesting point of view though.

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy

Check out this Site.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:54 PM   #4
thenia
Missing-Nin

No, it is a stupid, invalid point of view
Old 12-27-2007, 04:55 PM   #5
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

i may have read it
if it was only 2 sentences long =/
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:03 PM   #6
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of

^agreed....>.>
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #7
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

^ your asian, you should love to read, step it up!
Old 12-27-2007, 05:05 PM   #8
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of

^WRONG!..xD
i just woke up...>.>
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:16 PM   #9
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with the "some faggot" part. Ask him the same questions, only about god, and I can garuntee you that he can't provide any hard concrete answers either. Going by his logic, then I guess god must not exist.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:21 PM   #10
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

What is wrong with people and not accepting the Big Bang theory?

Christians, doesn't this theory SUPPORT your God because there's an actual moment of creation? The ones who believe in a static non-expanding universe are the ones that are "running away" from the truth.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #11
jsaviers
Chuunin

Great points. But it still is a good way to look at Atheists not being able to conclude their theries, and I believe he also asked if it was a religious thing.
In my mind he is as confused as ever.

Really though, does anyone know who this guy is?

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy

Check out this Site.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:38 PM   #12
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

i guess this makes sense as much sense as 1+1=2 honestly and im wondering why ya call the writer some faggot

sanane kardesim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:41 PM   #13
thenia
Missing-Nin

It does not matter if atheists cannot prove sting theory or explain what cause the big bang, that is the great part of science. Newton said it best when he said, basically, that he does not know everything about gravity, he could probabaly never know, but the fact is we CAN explain it. Science is constantly evolving.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:46 PM   #14
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

And how exactly are scientists supposed to observe the Big Bang? We pretty much can't do it. That doesn't mean that another being existed before the last Big Bang at all. ...As it has been pointed out, the argument of this thread is a logical fallacy. It says that because people don't have the evidence, they are wrong and they are cowards. What a load of crap.

But hey, there is no proof out there that says God DOESN'T exist. Scientists just try not to make leaps of logic and record what they observe.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 05:56 PM   #15
jsaviers
Chuunin

Wow. Nicely put DA.
But umm...Got any idea who that guy is?

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy

Check out this Site.