Web Style Thingy!! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:33 PM   #31
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Web Style Thingy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
actually the banner loos really good and yes that is his style of banners usually.. he pretty much has his own style and you can tell.. when you have a style its hard to change and do something totally different.. trust me i know.. im sorry but to me the banner and the skin looks really good.. but its takes a lot of work to do this stuff and i understand you guys may not like it.. but in the post were people were saying they didnt like it.. i dont recall anyone saying at least thank you for trying or taking your time to do this.. and if you guys did then my bad and i will apologize..
my point exactly. like i said, it's my style.

@trey

and as of right now i think nl looks 10 times better then ml. and yea, they should have similarities, they both run on the same software.

you can say the layout is the same, but there is a simple explenation for that, that is how the vbulletin interface looks.

I don't get what the fuck I could do differently to make nl look unique.

if you all wanted nl to look unique, then I'm afraid it shouldn't even be running on vbulletin, you should code your own forums sofware, because there are thousands of other forums running on this same exact script.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2007, 04:35 PM   #32
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

get off ed's pen0r mystick
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:38 PM   #33
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

omg they are onto use.....they have found out we are trying to make NL and ML look similar...oh shit plans are ruined.

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:39 PM   #34
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion View Post
omg they are onto use.....they have found out we are trying to make NL and ML look similar...oh shit plans are ruined.
I know right?

we are dying to make nl and ml look alike.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:42 PM   #35
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion View Post
actually i like this one better then ML.. dont get mad ed but i think it looks better sorry >.<
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:42 PM   #36
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Okay, I'm positive I know about personal style as much as any of you since I've actually been drawing for 10 years. It's really not hard to change, or add to. As you go along, you pick up better skills, and use skills you already knew to greater effect.

Unless there's a definte skill cap to how good a GFXer or web designer you can be, the personal style thing really doesn't hold that much water. You could do something a little different here, or change the bars there. I can understand that you were handicapped by Shino and Tom though, 'cause that skin with the Pein banner was sick as hell.

However, I shouldn't be the one you're trying to convince, I already like it. I have no problems with it.

The banner is fine to me, but yes you have done better. How many times to I have to reinterate that fact?
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:47 PM   #37
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Okay, I'm positive I know about personal style as much as any of you since I've actually been drawing for 10 years. It's really not hard to change, or add to. As you go along, you pick up better skills, and use skills you already knew to greater effect.

Unless there's a definte skill cap to how good a GFXer or web designer you can be, the personal style thing really doesn't hold that much water. You could do something a little different here, or change the bars there. I can understand that you were handicapped by Shino and Tom though, 'cause that skin with the Pein banner was sick as hell.

However, I shouldn't be the one you're trying to convince, I already like it. I have no problems with it.

The banner is fine to me, but yes you have done better. How many times to I have to reinterate that fact?

Yes, I liked the pein style to, but I couldn't use it because it was supposedly a spoiler. I have to stick to basics.

i've been drawing for long to

@ mystik.

why would i get mad. i said this in one of my posts:

and as of right now i think nl looks 10 times better then ml. and yea, they should have similarities, they both run on the same software.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:51 PM   #38
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan17 View Post
you can say the layout is the same, but there is a simple explenation for that, that is how the vbulletin interface looks.
I know right, and yet a few select asshats will keep bitching about it because they cant grasp that concept lol.

Looks good man, fuck haters.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:52 PM   #39
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
I know right, and yet a few select asshats will keep bitching about it because they cant grasp that concept lol.

Looks good man, fuck haters.
thanks man. xD

Old 12-28-2007, 04:54 PM   #40
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Well you cant please everyone and i think you knew some would like it and others wouldnt.. but thats just the way it goes.. so dont sweat it.. you did the best you could do and thats all that matters..
Old 12-28-2007, 04:56 PM   #41
Grimmjow
SCHITT

thank you, thank you

Old 12-28-2007, 05:20 PM   #42
Kuyah
Unknown Champion

Kuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to all

wow.. i made this thread..
so we could thank the people..
for making NL and giving it a new style.. and i do thank you ^^
i think im the first one to say that xD( in past post )

lol and lok at what its turned into.. sighs

well.. if you think it looks so much alike..
lol how about look at what ive done ^^

[ open before reading ]

First off..

If you put them side to side.. the outline size.. doesnt match up.
Making it " not carbon copies ".
The reason for that, is because the banners are not the "same size"
I'm also a member of ML and I haven't seen that banner yet...
The render may have been used, but just because of that - doesn't mean its a copy.
The "render" is not yours...

Alright, next one.

Blue
+ Purplish Blue + Fugly Brown

Those do look alike.
But only because they're using the same program.
I guess if your saying that this is a copy of ML, you can also say.. that you coppied NL because we were the first to use this program BEFORE you, which we're not saying.

The gray line ( barely visible )

That again.. if you put both screen shots of the program, ( one in screen )
you'll see they're exactly in the same place.
lawls.. but thats because it's the same PROGRAM

Teal? Fugly green??
w/e
lols xD those.. are not at all alike..
one has pictures
one has icons
unless you wanna say that they both have pictures..
since icons are also pictures..
I doubt that =_=

Nice Green

OMFG!! THEY ALSO HAVE SCAN LINES!!! COPY CATS!

hmm..
theyre not similar.. or close to alike at all =_=
they both have scan lines..
but as you can see..
they're DIFFERENT PATTERNS!!

The color scheme of NL and ML are totally different..

unless you wanna point out.. that on the sides theres a huge empty space fillied with one color.. ( in both websites )

wow? amazing ehh??

/Case CLOSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtvi3tboi08 View Post
Second: Kuyah has improved the best in all the gfxers on nl since impulse. His lighting is pretty nice and his sigs aren't bad. There a hell of a lot better than the crap you make.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
edit:
kuyah is crocker in disguise =O

Kuyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:26 PM   #43
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuyah View Post

[ open before reading ]

First off..

The render may have been used, but just because of that - doesn't mean its a copy.

Alright, next one.

Blue

Those do look alike.
I guess if your saying that this is a copy of ML, you can also say.. that you coppied NL because we were the first to use this program BEFORE you, which we're not saying.

Teal? Fugly green??
w/e
one has pictures
one has icons
I doubt that =_=

Nice Green

hmm..
but as you can see..

unless you wanna point out.. that on the sides theres a huge empty space fillied with one color.. ( in both websites )

wow? amazing ehh??

/Case CLOSED
indeed man, thanks for pointing out what some members simply do not get. you helped make it clear, i hope they understood after all of that.

though i must also add, even though they don't own the naruto render, and that I can use it on ml if i wanted, the fact is, I never even did use it on ml.

proof of that, is the thread i made like 3 days ago.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1378013

again man, thanks for making things clearer for them.

Old 12-28-2007, 05:31 PM   #44
Kuyah
Unknown Champion

Kuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to all

weee xD i felt like a mod for a moment there =[ xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtvi3tboi08 View Post
Second: Kuyah has improved the best in all the gfxers on nl since impulse. His lighting is pretty nice and his sigs aren't bad. There a hell of a lot better than the crap you make.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
edit:
kuyah is crocker in disguise =O

Kuyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:33 PM   #45
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuyah View Post

[ open before reading ]

First off..

Alright, next one.

Blue

Those do look alike.

Teal? Fugly green??
w/e
one has pictures
one has icons
I doubt that =_=

Nice Green

hmm..
but as you can see..

wow? amazing ehh??

/Case CLOSED
Good job Kuyah lol =D and the scan line part and different pattern was funny lol