Itachi rly is dead... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-31-2007, 08:53 AM   #1
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Itachi rly is dead...

Sad, but true. Why?
Well, take a look at this.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/384/15/

Here, he's like;''Hahaha, you just got punked you little fuck. You can't do shit against me. Hahahah, I'm pwning you sooooooooo bad, but I'll be nice and let you know everything you want to know. After all, this isn't near end, you can't do shit against me. I'm se evil.''

Ok, now look at his face.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/384/16-17/

Here you can clearly see the suprise in his eyes. He's like:''OMFG, how could this happen? How could he do this?! No...this can't be...I had everything in control. How could this happen?!''

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/384/18/

Here, there's blood coming out of his mouth and he's like;''Shit...I'm fucked. A genjutsu, he defeated me with my own tool. How could this happen? Damn it...I'm...dead.''

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/384/19/

And, Itachi falls before Sasuke. Makes sense, but he fucking died in one chapter. And, if we can trust Kishi, look at the cover:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/384/01-02/

''Was the beginning of the end for one of them.''

As much as I hate to say this, Itachi is dead(or he's gonna die in this battle), and judging by the pics I just showed you(unless Kishi is just making fun of us) Itachi got pwned. Ofc, Itachi fan-bodys, don't cry, 'cause we're about to see a hell lot of chapter about Itachi(flashbacks and stuff), but this on the throne isn't a kagebushin. A kagebushing would be like;''Ok, he got me. Ah, what the hell, I'm just a bushin anyway.''

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2007, 09:05 AM   #2
MajkY
Academy Student

MajkY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Itachi rly is dead...

i agree that, he actually hit the real Itachi, but he will survive this, for sure
MajkY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:07 AM   #3
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road

yeah some how to drag things on itachi will live after those attacks and maybe things wont end this fight
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:17 AM   #4
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

He probably will die inthis fight,but as far as already being dead,I doubt that highly.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:18 AM   #5
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwee View Post
He probably will die inthis fight,but as far as already being dead,I doubt that highly.
I think he is gonna die from this wound Sasuke gave him, but 1st we will find out everything there is to know about the Uchiha caln, and then, Itachi dies.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:20 AM   #6
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

Well this wound is pretty be,but We have all seen lesser ninjas survive worse injuries.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:22 AM   #7
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Well this wound is pretty be,but We have all seen lesser ninjas survive worse injuries.
He got stabbed in the heart. Even if he summons enough strentgh to leap from that throne, he won't be able to move very well and I don't see him fighting in that condicion.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:25 AM   #8
skwee
Hunter-Nin

He got stabbed,it never said in the heart.He was hit in a pretty vauge area,it was more likley some random ass wound.I think he'll live a while longer,but not past the fight.Kishi has been building up to this way too long to end it now.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:32 AM   #9
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Of course he won't die in one chapter, don't be silly.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:37 AM   #10
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Of course he won't die in one chapter, don't be silly.
Yes, but what we are saying here is that he is ready to die aka that he will die from this wound aka Sasuke killed him. Ofc he ain't gonna die in one chapter. We're gonna see flashbacks and then he will die.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:40 AM   #11
skwee
Hunter-Nin

There will probably be more than just some flash backs,I seriously doubt the fight ends here.I've said this before,Kishimoto wont end it this fast,I want Itachi dead,and if this wound kills him,ok.But wounds can take time to kill somone.Also we dont kno w to what extent Itachi is trained medically,he coould have some curative abillities.

Old 12-31-2007, 09:41 AM   #12
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

@ Topic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Itachi continues to show Sasuke his death, to see his reaction.

Of course the backbone of the second main character will not die in one chapter.

Quote:
He got stabbed,it never said in the heart.He was hit in a pretty vauge area,it was more likley some random ass wound.I think he'll live a while longer,but not past the fight.Kishi has been building up to this way too long to end it now.
I don't think he was stabbed, let alone fooled by a genjutsu.
You don't hype a villain through 380 chapters as the best genjutsu user only to show him being owned by a simple genjutsu and killed in one chapter.

Last edited by Shrike; 12-31-2007 at 09:43 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:14 AM   #13
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

well, if I were Kishimoto, I'd try and do anything to trick the readers a bit and hide some facts behind apparently shocked faces like Itachi's. I say he's doing a good job if he's actually keeping some of us in doubt. I personally am too sure that is not the real Itachi.
For example look at this page: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/384/12/
Itachi's face is pretty shocked, he's like "oh shit". If a clone says (and I quote you): "Ok, he got me. Ah, what the hell, I'm just a bunshin anyway." then a clone certainly won't say "oh shit"

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:43 AM   #14
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

I dont believe hes dead yet.. During both times Sasuke "killed" Itachi, Itachi had an expression as Liuashan said: "Oh shit!" or "What?!".. The first one was genjutsu, so why shouldnt the second one be genjutsu too.. I mean, you dont kill off an character in one chapter that basically is the root for the whole story.. It seems like everything so far is connection to Itachi somehow or has his involvement in it...
Old 12-31-2007, 11:36 AM   #15
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

manga quitter is back what's up @ your topic rofllllmfaooooooo we all know how much you want itachi dead.

Sorry itachi don't die that easily but your beloved sasuke did get his ass caught in a genjutsu pwnd at taijutsu could barely follow itachi's moves and though he now killed him for sure but like the first time when he stabbed itachi which was all genjutsu he failed and he will fail again. watch this be some exploding clone sasuke will lose the mtach if it is one.

You actually think that a fight that was hyped up so much will end in one chapter get fuking real come back from sasuke land to reality itachi is alive and well please keep this thread open so i can laugh in your face after.
Anbu-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote