Infraction for thar: Perm Ban - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Bans & Warnings

Bans & Warnings If you've been banned or warned, you will be listed here with an explaination.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Infraction for thar: Perm Ban

User: thar
Infraction: Perm Ban

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Quote:
Bye, Corbenk.
Original Post:
Quote:
Here is the thing, this is not, or should not, be a SHINO vs NR17. I think shino is pretty cool, but have never talked to him personally, while based on 17's actions I should hate him, but I've talked to him personally and he is not that bad of a guy, no worse than tom.

Who cares what other mods and Admin have done, it would not change the fact that what 17 did was wrong.

And miburo, I disagree with what (I think) your saying. If pwnzorz really had said "these people are planning to fuck up NL, check their pms for proof" there would be reason to look through that shit. Annd as for it being a joke, it probably was, in the same way that a bunch of high schoolers say "Let's go fuck the school up" is. They could create a plan, and shit, but chances are they would never do it. And they could easily have caused perm. damage.

Shino said Artan was welcome back to an admin spot when ever he wants, in that spot they could easily change shino's password and wipe out all back up and the current NL database. I mean, they would have done it before hand if they realy wanted to, and it seems liek too much work with too high of a chance of failure (tom could have database back up on another drive, nr17 and tom could have been on at the time and see it happening.

But this is all irrelevant as PWNZOZ DID NOT TELL THEM OF THE PLAN

Closed Thread