How Sakura will "grow up" - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: What do you think?
Tsunade will die. 39 38.61%
Kakashi will die. 5 4.95%
Sasuke will almost kill Sakura 26 25.74%
You are one crazy ass idiot. 31 30.69%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road
How Sakura will "grow up"

I dont think any more sensei's need to die, I've had enough of that for now heh, I honestly think Sasuke is going to end up almost killing her and not care, causing Sakura to grow up, and forget about Sasuke.

Yes, no?

(I also think Madara will steal Kakashis sharingan)
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: How Sakura will "grow up"

She will grow up when she becomes a woman.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #3
i0ana
Chuunin

i0ana is on a distinguished roadi0ana is on a distinguished road

i'm not sure she didnt forget him already...i mean she surely feels something for naruto now ... u know what capain yamato said... there might still be some feeling for sasuke in her... though i dont think she still loves him, if she ever did... remember the 1st time they meet after so long ? she attacks sasuke after he attacks naruto...

"Behind this mask... is another mask! Pretty cool, huh?" (Kakashi Hatake)
i0ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #4
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

I personally wouldn't want kishi to do a trend in killing senseis in order to have the pupil grow up. I say Sakura is one of the smartest kids in her age. Smart, not in intelligent, genius, but as in she studies a lot, she knows so much. For me this is what makes her grow up. Learning from things, like books, someone else's experiences.

But my personal opinion is that Sasuke will make her grow up. If Kishi is going to talk mostly about Sasuke then he'll influence her somehow. Either by being an enemy or by being a friend again. Either way, this will shake her.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #5
i0ana
Chuunin

Yep. Anyway she changed a lo since the beginning. Sasuke has already influenced her a lot. He helped her grow up until now, indirectly maybe, and he will from now on also.

Old 01-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #6
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0ana View Post
i'm not sure she didnt forget him already...i mean she surely feels something for naruto now ... u know what capain yamato said... there might still be some feeling for sasuke in her... though i dont think she still loves him, if she ever did... remember the 1st time they meet after so long ? she attacks sasuke after he attacks naruto...
That doesnt mean she doesnt love him.. she could of attacked him for many reasons.. but the main reason would be out of hurt.. it could be because when she let her feelings out to sasuke and asked him to stay and he leaves her.. it could be out of the fact that naruto goes through all this trouble to find him and then he doesnt come back.. what she does with sasuke is out of pure hurt not because she doesnt love him... i think she still very much does love him and i think she might like naruto but more of a kind of respect like thing.. and as for tsunade dying i dont want her to die either.. but thats just the way it goes..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:10 PM   #7
uchihafreak
Missing-Nin

uchihafreak will become famous soon enoughuchihafreak will become famous soon enoughuchihafreak will become famous soon enough

She's growing up now. She's forgetting about Sasuke. Yes she wants him to come back but I think she realizes that she can't make that come true. Sasuke is making her grow up by avoiding her.

Last edited by uchihafreak; 01-04-2008 at 02:11 PM.
uchihafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #8
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Well....
As i see it 3 sannin one for each...

whenever one of them dies it makes his student stronger.. in the case of Orochimaru, and Jiraiya that naruto will soon find out...

There is a good probability that Tsunade may die, taht will make Sakura stronger, and then they will need a new Hokage.. >_>
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #9
i0ana
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
That doesnt mean she doesnt love him.. she could of attacked him for many reasons.. but the main reason would be out of hurt.. it could be because when she let her feelings out to sasuke and asked him to stay and he leaves her.. it could be out of the fact that naruto goes through all this trouble to find him and then he doesnt come back.. what she does with sasuke is out of pure hurt not because she doesnt love him... i think she still very much does love him and i think she might like naruto but more of a kind of respect like thing.. and as for tsunade dying i dont want her to die either.. but thats just the way it goes..
in the end that hurt will make her forget sasuke... maybe not to falling in love with naruto... but when captain yamato said that he knows about her feeling for naruto... i dunno maybe he was telling her somehow that she has to let sasuke go... and deep in her heart she knows that sasuke might never come back... that hurts her too...

Last edited by i0ana; 01-04-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #10
uchihafreak
Missing-Nin

uchihafreak will become famous soon enoughuchihafreak will become famous soon enoughuchihafreak will become famous soon enough

iOana: But if she does not let him go, she will live the life of a sorry ninja waiting for something never to come in her life. So it's like saying that she is being forced by "life" and Sasuke to grow up.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #11
i0ana
Chuunin

well kind of... remember how was she at the beggining...a dreaming girl who was only thinkng of "the love between her and sasuke"...even when kakashi makes them give that exam with the bells she only thinks about sasuke...she was rly annoying me at that time... but she was also funny

Old 01-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #12
uchihafreak
Missing-Nin

I agree with you. This girl named lluashan, i think it is, she's one of my friends and she's trying to track you down to talk with you.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #13
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0ana View Post
in the end that hurt will make her forget sasuke... maybe not to falling in love with naruto... but when captain yamato said that he knows about her feeling for naruto... i dunno maybe he was telling her somehow that she has to let sasuke go... and deep in her heart she knows that sasuke might never come back... that hurts her too...
Why does she have to forget him? She doesnt have to forget him if she doesnt want too.. and she doesnt have to let sasuke go.. i just dont see her falling for naruto in that type of way.. She loves sasuke and she always will..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:23 PM   #14
i0ana
Chuunin

hmm ... ok i'll contact her, thnx for telling :P

Old 01-04-2008, 02:24 PM   #15
uchihafreak
Missing-Nin

And that's what will get her into trouble. Again, she must let him go. If not, she's headed down a painful road. and a heartattack as a death...