Will Sakura ever love Naruto...? - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 02-21-2008, 11:27 AM   #241
bloodstainedavenger
Genin

bloodstainedavenger is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Will Sakura ever love Naruto...?

I think she needs to tell Naruto how she feels. If you remember, Yamato picked up immediatly that she does have feelings for Naruto. Sakura wants to protect Naruto. She hates to see him suffer. She cares so deeply for Naruto. I believe that she is over Sasuke, and just wants him back so that they could all be comerades again. I think soon enough, Sakura will admit it. But later. Much later.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
bloodstainedavenger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2008, 05:00 PM   #242
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedavenger View Post
I think she needs to tell Naruto how she feels. If you remember, Yamato picked up immediatly that she does have feelings for Naruto. Sakura wants to protect Naruto. She hates to see him suffer. She cares so deeply for Naruto. I believe that she is over Sasuke, and just wants him back so that they could all be comerades again. I think soon enough, Sakura will admit it. But later. Much later.
A quote from UT:
Quote:
Yamato's character does not know Sakura's past, Naruto's past, Team 07's past, or their common (and separate) bond with Sasuke. <.< So him knowing Sakura's feelings even better than she does herself is unrealistic, and fails to make a good impression on me. Perhaps if it had been Kakashi or Tsunade, I would have found a romantic undertone. Because they know Sakura, they know Naruto, and while Tsunade does not know Sasuke as well as Kakashi (or Sakura's bond with Sasuke), she witnessed Sakura's reaction to Sasuke awakening, and she knows Sakura more intimately (as in she can relate to Sakura and has spent the last three years training her) than Kakashi.
It is not possible to definitively and accurately say that Sakura has romantic feelings for Naruto at this point. There is simply not enough strong, rock-solid evidence that would confirm that statement. You seem to say it as a statement of fact, while in reality it is not confirmable as fact. I therefore ask you to revise your statement and thoughts.

The vast majority of her actions towards Naruto can be completely accounted for sororal bonds and those of the strong friendship they share.

There is more evidence to contradict, rather than back up your statement about her feelings for Sasuke. There is little to suggest that she has "gotten over" Sasuke. She has grown because of her desire to, primarily, help get Sasuke back and secondarily, her desire to be able to help Naruto with that same goal. No good argument can be made about Sakura's reason for growth being because of romantic feelings for Naruto.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 05:07 PM   #243
jsaviers
Chuunin

jsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of light

I think we're looking at it wrong here. Sakura doesn't really have romantic feelings for Sasuke anymore, it is more of a longing for an old friend. Neither does she have Romantic feelings for Naruto, She is looking after him like an older sister, not a lover.
I don't believe sakura and Naruto will fall in love, Cause even Naruto doesn't really have the Kid crush on Sakura anymore, Almost an Admiration for her Strength, and he too tries to protect Sakura like a sibling not a lover.

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy
member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Check out this Site.
http://ffcentral.forumsfree.org/index.htm

It seems I am Co-Owner of the Final Fantasy FC
jsaviers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:58 PM   #244
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedavenger View Post
But Sakura hasn't admitted it to herself yet. This needs to happen first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
A quote from UT:

It is not possible to definitively and accurately say that Sakura has romantic feelings for Naruto at this point. There is simply not enough strong, rock-solid evidence that would confirm that statement. You seem to say it as a statement of fact, while in reality it is not confirmable as fact. I therefore ask you to revise your statement and thoughts.

The vast majority of her actions towards Naruto can be completely accounted for sororal bonds and those of the strong friendship they share.

There is more evidence to contradict, rather than back up your statement about her feelings for Sasuke. There is little to suggest that she has "gotten over" Sasuke. She has grown because of her desire to, primarily, help get Sasuke back and secondarily, her desire to be able to help Naruto with that same goal. No good argument can be made about Sakura's reason for growth being because of romantic feelings for Naruto.
Or . . . it can be argued that because he is an outside viewer, and oesn't know them very well, that is precisely why he is able to see it. The quote is inconlusive to be certain, but in the context of the story, it plants a seed of wonder in the reader. This scene deserves to be analized from the standpoint of the writer, not Yamato.

Using it as your only argument is foolish. Disregarding it completely is foolish.

Using it as a single argument, while prepared with other examples is perfectly acceptable. Bloodstained never claimed this to be his strongest argument, in fact he tried to list others . . . but as you saw he missed something which I filled in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsaviers View Post
I think we're looking at it wrong here. Sakura doesn't really have romantic feelings for Sasuke anymore, it is more of a longing for an old friend. Neither does she have Romantic feelings for Naruto, She is looking after him like an older sister, not a lover.
I don't believe sakura and Naruto will fall in love, Cause even Naruto doesn't really have the Kid crush on Sakura anymore, Almost an Admiration for her Strength, and he too tries to protect Sakura like a sibling not a lover.
She's not looking at him like an older sister, cuz she's not older and she often still enjoys Naruto's protection just as much a she wishes to protect him. She's more interested in being useful, to everyone, from the protection standpoint.

And Naruto still has the "kid crush". But its not just a "kid crush" either. I could list several examples yet again, but if you scroll back through the thread, you'll find them.

She is looking at him as her best friend. If that's as far as it goes, then there will be reasons for that, but Kishi seems to imply she is slowly growing closer to him and the anime directors have amplified this idea with apparently little to no objection.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:06 PM   #245
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

I think that Sakura is at a place where she's realizing who's really been there for her. It'll be a long time before they're (Sakura and Naruto) are in the same place growth wise to be a compatible couple, for all we know NaruXHina will happen before then lol jk. But if we're just going by the signs then Sakura is indeed in a transition stage or a growth stage where she's seeing Naruto for who he is and appreciating it in a very deep, slightly more than friends, kinda way. That's what I think..
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:22 PM   #246
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by YondaimeBunshin View Post
I think that Sakura is at a place where she's realizing who's really been there for her. It'll be a long time before they're (Sakura and Naruto) are in the same place growth wise to be a compatible couple, for all we know NaruXHina will happen before then lol jk. But if we're just going by the signs then Sakura is indeed in a transition stage or a growth stage where she's seeing Naruto for who he is and appreciating it in a very deep, slightly more than friends, kinda way. That's what I think..
*applauds*

I agree. And though you were joking about NaruHina, I sort of look at it like

Hinata is to Lana Lang as

Sakura is to Lois Lane . . .

so you may not be far off . . . who knows.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:49 PM   #247
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Simply put, for all NaruHina intensive purposes: http://community.livejournal.com/shi...o/157549.html?

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:15 AM   #248
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Or . . . it can be argued that because he is an outside viewer, and oesn't know them very well, that is precisely why he is able to see it. The quote is inconlusive to be certain, but in the context of the story, it plants a seed of wonder in the reader. This scene deserves to be analized from the standpoint of the writer, not Yamato.

Using it as your only argument is foolish. Disregarding it completely is foolish.

Using it as a single argument, while prepared with other examples is perfectly acceptable. Bloodstained never claimed this to be his strongest argument, in fact he tried to list others . . . but as you saw he missed something which I filled in.
THAT, my friend, is flawed logic. If you don't know someone, you don't know how they work. If you don't know how they work, how are you supposed to understand the workings in their brain causing outside actions? You CAN'T. From the standpoint of the writer, he's screwing with us and he knows it. he's, imo, just messing with our heads, throwing stuff out there. Yamato's take is ultimately nearly meaningless, so why not go and screw with the shippers? He does this ALL THE TIME. He just throws us stuff to screw with our heads.

Disregarding it completely IS foolish. One must argue against its relevance and see the purpose behind it and get into the mind of the writer, even for something that has little significance, such as the take of Yamato on Sakura's relationship with Naruto. Here's a hypothetical: If Tsunade were to want to totally understand the relationship between Sakura and Naruto, who would she ask? Not Yamato for sure. The most likely would be Kakashi.

meh, a week section in a column will ultimately cause the column to crash down. Same with an argument. IMO, one should only use highly-defendable evidence in an argument.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:29 AM   #249
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

For anyone who wants to maybe talk about this kind of stuff in an FC, there's a new Naruto pairs FC going. Me and two of you other guys (you know who you are ) are already members, but it looks to be really fun. Here's a direct link if anyone's interested: http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=38291

Also NaruHina FTW. XD

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:49 PM   #250
Hiwataru
Byakugan

Hiwataru is on a distinguished road

I am a NaruHina supporter myself. They're so cute! -_-. I sound like a girl!

Rock Lee FC

Naruto RPG FC

Shikamaru FC

Madara Uchiha FC!

Star Wars FC

pokemon reallife fc

Owner Of:

The 'New' Kiba Inuzuka FC

Join And Post On My FC's

Proud co-owner of:
The Sannin Fanclub

Raise My Rep Please! I Wanna Be Famous!
Hiwataru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #251
iruka1998
Genin

iruka1998 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Will Sakura ever love Naruto...?

Will Sakura ever love Naruto or will she keep loving Sasuke? Your opinion

Please vote:

Naruto:YES.
SHE'S DEVELOPED DEEP FEELINGS FOR HIM.
iruka1998 is offline   Reply With Quote