Will Sakura ever love Naruto...? - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 01-14-2008, 01:39 PM   #106
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough
Re: Will Sakura ever love Naruto...?

I'm not crazy -

I was using the manga viewer and referncing that. Was the chapter still not correct? Well, you seem to know what I was talking about anyway.

As for NaruHina, I said the possiblities are endless didn't I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Also, especially in story telling, love is always far more intresting when you change things up a bit and try to confuse the reader from what their initial assumptions would have been. At least as far as good story telling goes. For example, many people since the very start of the series felt that Sakura would end up with Sasuke and Hinata with Naruto, even though Naruto only showed signs of intrest towards Sakura. Now a few years pass in the story and there seems to be some indication that Sakura has developed feelings for Naruto.

So what should the reader do ? Should they keep to their initial assumption of them ending up with Sasuke or Hinata ? Or should they take into consideration that there is something new developing between these charachters that no one could truly foresee in the beginning of the Series ? You see, instead of allowing the reader to accept their initial assumption, the author throws something new into the mix to keep the reader guessing. That's what all great pieces of literature strive to do, to keep you thinking, this fact goes profoundly well with Love, because if you know what love is, you would know that it's everything BUT a straight line.
I agree. Certainly the possibilites are endless, but in the context of the story, we can only make assumptions based on the present.
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #107
DOMmaster44
Academy Student

DOMmaster44 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think sakura will ever love naruto, she will respect him more and like him more but not love him. thats reserved for hinata.
DOMmaster44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #108
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
I agree. Certainly the possibilites are endless, but in the context of the story, we can only make assumptions based on the present.
Thats exactly what I mean. During part 1 people could only make assumptions about Sasuke with Sakura and Naruto with Hinata. Only a few people wanted to see Sakura and Naruto happen around that point, then during part 2 however we were given many hints that Sakura has feelings for Naruto which made many people question how things could possibly end up. Also if we use what has been presented to us Naruto and Sakura have the best chance of ending up together at this moment. As their always together on missions, as well as Sakura showing a good amount of intrest in Naruto, at the same time showing us that Naruto still have deep feelings for her. That's why their pairing is different compared to SasuSaku and NaruHina, because their the only pairing of the three that has both of the individuals expressing a good amount of intrest for each other.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #109
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

the authors greatest trick: making you think one thing, make you question it, then jump back to the original thing unexpectedly. MWAHAHA!!!

really? There hasn't been any REAL interest out of Sakura. She hasn't EXPRESSED any feelings for Naruto. She's cried her heart out for Sasuke. We KNOW Hinata loves Naruto with all of her heart. It seems the strongest feelings are still for NaruHina and SasuSaku.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:47 PM   #110
Yamato-sama
Chuunin

Yamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really nice

No. She'll be a crazy sasuke fangirl foreva.

*********|-------------------------/
****o===||__O__________________/ -ZABUZA sword!
*********|____________________/

"But mine doesn't cut through rice paper!" *muffled*
Yamato-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:05 AM   #111
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
the authors greatest trick: making you think one thing, make you question it, then jump back to the original thing unexpectedly. MWAHAHA!!!

really? There hasn't been any REAL interest out of Sakura. She hasn't EXPRESSED any feelings for Naruto. She's cried her heart out for Sasuke. We KNOW Hinata loves Naruto with all of her heart. It seems the strongest feelings are still for NaruHina and SasuSaku.
I love how usually the NaruHina or SasuSaku supporters never really accept anything that has to do with Sakura and Naruto....

I mean if Sakura was making out with him for the next 20 chapters you guys would still be like, UHHHHHHHHH BUT THATS A FRIENDLY KISS

UHHHHHHHHHH SHE DOES IT THINKING HE'S SASUKE!!!!!!!

HE'S LOVES HINATA STILL THOUGH!!!!

SAKURA HATES NARUTO!!! THIS IS JUST HER SHOWING HOW MUCH SHE HATES HIM!!!!!!!!&&&&&&&&*%(#%#$#@%^^*#Q#($#(* &@$*

lol
Old 01-15-2008, 12:29 AM   #112
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
I love how usually the NaruHina or SasuSaku supporters never really accept anything that has to do with Sakura and Naruto....

I mean if Sakura was making out with him for the next 20 chapters you guys would still be like, UHHHHHHHHH BUT THATS A FRIENDLY KISS

UHHHHHHHHHH SHE DOES IT THINKING HE'S SASUKE!!!!!!!

HE'S LOVES HINATA STILL THOUGH!!!!

SAKURA HATES NARUTO!!! THIS IS JUST HER SHOWING HOW MUCH SHE HATES HIM!!!!!!!!&&&&&&&&*%(#%#$#@%^^*#Q#($#(* &@$*

lol
Well. that's obviously a bit exagerate but you have a point. One could even call what Hinata feels to be a "school girl crush". Although its a strong one and she is inspired, even driven by her admiration of Naruto. I'm sure with these points I would get a lot of resistance, and a multitude of reasons why Hinata really does love Naruto.

. . . even though what Sakura is begining to feel includes all that (the inspired admiration) it also includes much more now . . but what she feels will continue to be argued as "plutonic".
Old 01-15-2008, 12:36 AM   #113
sesshoumaru hyuuga
Genin

sesshoumaru hyuuga is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope sakura gets git sasuke, not cause i want them together. but it is just i think sakura is useless and needs to grow up. Also, i am a big NAruHina fan.

sesshoumaru hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:06 AM   #114
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
Well. that's obviously a bit exagerate but you have a point. One could even call what Hinata feels to be a "school girl crush". Although its a strong one and she is inspired, even driven by her admiration of Naruto. I'm sure with these points I would get a lot of resistance, and a multitude of reasons why Hinata really does love Naruto.

. . . even though what Sakura is begining to feel includes all that (the inspired admiration) it also includes much more now . . but what she feels will continue to be argued as "plutonic".
Like, I'm honest with my self at least. I know there is a very good chance that Naruto could end up with Hinata and Sakura with Sasuke, hell i think both of those pairings are good ones as well and a support them too. The reason why i support Naruto and Sakura though is because i just get a different vibe from them than the other two couples. To me it feels like their relationship is more about the realization that they need each other rather than just want each other, they use each other to grow stonger and to push onward. So with all that being said, why cant they love each other ? To me its the pairing that just feels the most..."Right" i guess.

I also kinda like their pairing cause i had a very, and i mean very similar experience back in the days... >_> lol i wont get into that though...
Old 01-15-2008, 02:17 AM   #115
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

You see . . I've been saying to Mr "I'm not Crazy" that the experiences of the audience also play a role . . .

BTW, I like that fan art in your sig . . . who's it from?
Old 01-15-2008, 02:30 AM   #116
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Whether its love or not, Sakura does feel something for Naruto.. And its more than just as a teammate and a friend..
Old 01-15-2008, 06:53 AM   #117
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:

you mispelled "platonic"....

No. I would not argue that a kiss besides maybe a peck on the cheek, facial expressions taken into account, was not her actually loving Naruto. And I do not say that Naruto loves Hinata. And I'd never say Sakura HATES Naruto, although often he irritates her, resulting in him being punched...

Old 01-15-2008, 09:45 AM   #118
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
You see . . I've been saying to Mr "I'm not Crazy" that the experiences of the audience also play a role . . .

BTW, I like that fan art in your sig . . . who's it from?
Yeah i like it too. lol

I was just reading around in some forums and it caught my eye so i decided to save it and use it here.

Quote:
No. I would not argue that a kiss besides maybe a peck on the cheek, facial expressions taken into account, was not her actually loving Naruto. And I do not say that Naruto loves Hinata. And I'd never say Sakura HATES Naruto, although often he irritates her, resulting in him being punched...
Maybe she punched him cause she liked him...

I dunno it's kinda hard to argue with you cause you talk as though love is simple.

Last edited by ralatone; 01-15-2008 at 09:51 AM.
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #119
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

love is irrational, but as with most things, deduction is key for analysis.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:47 AM   #120
ralatone
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
love is irrational, but as with most things, deduction is key for analysis.
lol, Love is what you make of it...and in many different instances it could be very rational.

It's also very possible to love be able to love more than one person at the same time as well.