The Offical Mangkeyou Sharingan thread. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #1
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about
The Offical Mangkeyou Sharingan thread.

Mods sorry if this is a dupe of another i couldn't find any so please don't infract me for it thx.

Now i have seen some threads with topic's not concerning the sharingan and when sharingan is brought up people start to say there are different abilities and forms

Well now i am here to ask wtf are you guys talking about lol seriously.

Itachi's mks is the only real mks that all the uchiha's who unlock it get those powers. kakashi isn't an uchiha so that's why his is most likely different every thread i go into that has something with sharingan in it i see some kid's making shit up like there are different kinds of mks were do you people get this from.

Itachi read in the uchiha scroll how to attain the mks which means the scroll was talking about the mks itachi has since his eye abilities are like that. Kakashi isn't from the uchiha clan which is why his mks is a bit different looking and in terms of ability notice HOW HE ONLY HAS ONE ABILITY TO IT.

Next i see some new kid syaing oh "itachi has this kakashi has this madara has this what do you think sasuke will have lol"

Answer: He will attain the same ability like itachi has and if madara has the mks you for sure know his shit is the same because he was the creator of the clan. until there is any proof given to even hint that all uchiha's can have different mks ability's and different forms why the hell is it even mentioned you have threads that can talk about naruto and sharingan is brought up and you have like 20 pages about sharingan and mks and the difference in looks or abilities.

So i made this one if you want to talk about it just post the opinions and other findings here so instead of wasting thread space and spamming it you can put it in here.

P.s. also to the staff guys if this thread has been made before lock this shit down lol but if it hasn't perhaps you can sticky it.

Last edited by Anbu-Kakashi; 01-06-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Anbu-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Ryokotsusei is on a distinguished roadRyokotsusei is on a distinguished road
Re: The Offical Mangkeyou Sharingan thread.

Main Entry:
the·o·ry - theory
Pronunciation:
\ˈthē-ə-rē, ˈthir-ē\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural the·o·ries
Etymology:
Late Latin theoria, from Greek theōria, from theōrein

4 a: a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action <her method is based on the theory that all children want to learn>

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Theory

Main Entry:
spec·u·la·tion - speculation
Pronunciation:
\ˌspe-kyə-ˈlā-shən\
Function:
noun
Date:
14th century

: an act or instance of speculating: as a: assumption of unusual business risk in hopes of obtaining commensurate gain b: a transaction involving such speculation

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/Speculation

I could go on, but chill man. Majority of the posts you speak of are base off of those ideas. We don't know for sure until we're told in the manga. Who made you the fore figure on th Sharnigan? Chill man.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Ryokotsusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #3
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

thank you, I was also bugged by those "different MKS" posts but was too lazy to reply, mostly because people don't read all posts lol.

I don't know if it's just a theory but I read that MKS has three properties:
- tsukyomi
- amaterasu
- I don't know it but I saw it's name in that "Uchiha history theory" thread. It's been revived recently.

I think it was mentioned in the manga that Itachi has the third property already, and we're going to see it, probably in this uchiha fight.

And I assume all uchiha's are going to have the same type of MKS with the 3 properties, and only kakashi has a different one coz he's... different... yah.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #4
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

It could be only three techniques for all uchiha's, or it could not be. Both are theories until
we get something more specific in the manga.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:18 PM   #5
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

thats why i said this thread was made for that purpose and by the way rumors have sparked up again that there are 3 mks abilities.

Tsukuyomi- god of the moon
Amaterasu- god of the sun
And the third is Sususno - god of the sea.
Anbu-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:14 AM   #6
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

No, you say wtf is up with people thinking there are more abilities and forms. That means
your opinion until otherwise has been proven. Well, nothing has been proven otherwise either, so.

BTW: The third would be Susanoo.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 01-07-2008 at 06:24 AM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #7
Whip87
Genin

Whip87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post

P.s. also to the staff guys if this thread has been made before lock this shit down lol but if it hasn't perhaps you can sticky it.
While i agree with what you say i would hate to see a sticky wasted on this. We have to many as is.

Next...
Whip87 is offline   Reply With Quote