Sauske's/Tobi's Sharigan - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 02:08 AM   #1
Shayugan
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shayugan is an unknown quantity at this point
Sauske's/Tobi's Sharigan

Itachi's can control time and space through the mind

Kakashi's can control space and warp it through time


What do you think Sauske and even Tobi's sharigan will be capable of doing?!

Tobi said Sauskes eyes will be better than Itachi's. So do you think they will be able to manipulate time and space as a mind jutsu and as a technique?

I think that is what Tobis can do, since he was attacked by two people, Sauske and Naruto, and both times they went through him. And both times he was unharmed. Also, they both felt that they were connecting and both felt that they had the upperhand. So with Sauske, you have to think that Tobi's sharigan is simply so amazing, you are caught in it without even looking at his eyes, but all he has to do is look in your eyes! Remember, when he looks at Sauske first before the fight starts between Sauske and blow up dude. And he looks at Naruto smirk right before the Rasengan.
Shayugan is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-06-2008, 03:50 AM   #2
FBA99
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
FBA99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sauske's/Tobi's Sharigan

hmmm... interesting I thing tobi (madara) sharigan right now is weak not that power full as itachi, kakashi and Sasuke so he want to have his power back. But susake I think his sharigan do time manipulation for this he survive Diedra final explosion he stop the time summon Manda then manda summoned again by Suegetsa
FBA99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:17 AM   #3
i0ana
Chuunin
 
i0ana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 22
Posts: 521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
i0ana is on a distinguished roadi0ana is on a distinguished road
Re: Sauske's/Tobi's Sharigan

well tobi/madara's will be the strongest in the end...i think... cus' he was the one who "invented" the MS... but we'll see.
__________________

"Behind this mask... is another mask! Pretty cool, huh?" (Kakashi Hatake)
i0ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:30 AM   #4
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sauske's/Tobi's Sharigan

Well those techniques were from two differet Mangekyou (spelling?) Sharingan. The Genjutsu that's being referred to belonged to Itachi (Which takes the opponent into an alternate reality in which he or she is binded and tourtured in such a way that it causes problems on a whole nother scale, while in the real world only a second or so passed. The opponent may suffer mind problems and possibly even physical {although I'm not sure}), and the Implosion or Opening of a dimension technique belonged to Kakashi. We also know that Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan had three techinques, he used two of them (If we included that Black Fire ninjutsu that lasts for seven days and seven nights). We still don't know the potential of Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan, as there is one more technique he has not used.

We also don't know the potential of Kakashi's Mangekyou sharingan, but of course since he is not an Uchiha, he might not be able to use all three techniques or able to focus them due to the sharingan drawing out too much of his chakra.

Quote:
But susake I think his sharigan do time manipulation for this he survive Diedra final explosion he stop the time summon Manda then manda summoned again by Suegetsa
Well we can't be sure. As the explosion went off, Sasuke used his Sharingan to place Manda in a genjutsu, Sasuke than jump inside of him, Sasuke used Manda's Time Space Transportation to arrive safely to a new area. Of course Manda took a huge portion of the explosion and later died after he was released from Sasuke's genjutsu.

Sasuke has shown that he can use the sharingan to accomplish feats that puts him at Itachi's level and demonstrates his overall development. As for what his sharingan may turn into, is anyone's guess.

I also think that Tobi uses a genjutsu to make his opponents think like they are attacking him. But yeah, Tobi or Madara needs something for his powers to return.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 01-06-2008 at 07:32 AM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #5
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Sauske's/Tobi's Sharigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayugan View Post
Itachi's can control time and space through the mind

Kakashi's can control space and warp it through time


What do you think Sauske and even Tobi's sharigan will be capable of doing?!

Tobi said Sauskes eyes will be better than Itachi's. So do you think they will be able to manipulate time and space as a mind jutsu and as a technique?

I think that is what Tobis can do, since he was attacked by two people, Sauske and Naruto, and both times they went through him. And both times he was unharmed. Also, they both felt that they were connecting and both felt that they had the upperhand. So with Sauske, you have to think that Tobi's sharigan is simply so amazing, you are caught in it without even looking at his eyes, but all he has to do is look in your eyes! Remember, when he looks at Sauske first before the fight starts between Sauske and blow up dude. And he looks at Naruto smirk right before the Rasengan.
Sasuke's MS will probably do whatever Itachi's and Kakashi's MSs can do, only better. Since he's meant to surpass Itachi, and we all know Itachi >>>> Kakashi. Madara on the other hand, must have some Godly MS. I can't even imagine what his MS is like.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 06:59 PM   #6
Shayugan
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shayugan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sauske's/Tobi's Sharigan

Well the purpose of the topic wasnt to say that, but to think about what it could be.

Any yeah, Sauske has not shown any Bloodline limit powers yet, all he did was call forth Mandra(with the seal on his arm) and take control of him through genjutsu.

I wonder what, what will Tobis power be?!?!?! Why does he need to recharge or whatever in order to get it?!
Shayugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:51 AM   #7
i0ana
Chuunin
 
i0ana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 22
Posts: 521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
i0ana is on a distinguished roadi0ana is on a distinguished road
Re: Sauske's/Tobi's Sharigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayugan View Post
Well the purpose of the topic wasnt to say that, but to think about what it could be.

Any yeah, Sauske has not shown any Bloodline limit powers yet, all he did was call forth Mandra(with the seal on his arm) and take control of him through genjutsu.

I wonder what, what will Tobis power be?!?!?! Why does he need to recharge or whatever in order to get it?!
well tobi is planning to unleash "uchiha madara's power" so it should be a great power so it would be worth all the work, deaths, etc.
__________________

"Behind this mask... is another mask! Pretty cool, huh?" (Kakashi Hatake)
i0ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.