NLs best and worst - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #1
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of
NLs best and worst

whats your best time and worst times on nl?

stupidest and most intelligent post?

Last edited by SASUKE GURL; 01-10-2008 at 10:55 PM.
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2008, 10:46 PM   #2
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NLs best and worst

Best: Original Longest Thread Ever.
Worst: Dealing with idiots.

...my worst time never actually ends.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:47 PM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Best: The Daily Convo

Worst: Got banned for a week.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of

MS...lol i see xD

lmao
Old 01-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #5
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, wait. I have a more specific Best Time: When I alone filled 3 pages of The Longest Thread Ever.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #6
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

^o.o

how do you do that? o.0
Old 01-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

^Typing like crazy when they are no mods around, during the time there isn't anybody here...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:01 PM   #8
Mal
Scotch

No one else was on, so I posted repeatedly until someone else did. Back then there was no rule against double-posting in the Spam Zone and we called the 30-second post limit "George" because I saw it so often I named it.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #9
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

lmao thats funny :]

damn......thats cool o.o
Old 01-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Everything was cool back then. Except Swirlyrobeitachi. That guy helped my eternal Worst Time Ever be that much worse.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:08 PM   #11
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

yeah swirly was a bit much......can't believe people still remember him.

FUCK WHERE IS MY VTR SIG?!?!

*coughs*

Best time? Oho! Its a tie....I really liked the good old innocent days when we were screwing around typing sexual innuendos to each other on teh forums themselves, fuck, if you were caught doing that they'd muuuurder you nowadays <.<;;;

But we had an entire thread dedicated to the juiciness of them all. I, myself, frequented the thread maybe a bit too much.

The other one was the time me and Barry were both online and we got internet married. Yeah, on Yule-eve/day. It was so beautiful. *Sniffs* And its stickied forever so it won't be lost ^^

Worst time? Shit. Good question. Perhaps when Tenten was still around causing absolute hell for everybody and embarrassing herself right after she and Barry broke up. Well, there's a few instances but meh I'm tired of typing all this out right now.
Support Local Music!

No infraction without representation, biotches!1!

This is the Symphony of the Damned.

Knowledge Is Power!

Last edited by Sakatsu; 01-10-2008 at 11:13 PM.
Sakatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #12
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalevolentSasuke View Post
Everything was cool back then. Except Swirlyrobeitachi. That guy helped my eternal Worst Time Ever be that much worse.
What happpened to that guy???
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #13
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakatsu View Post
yeah swirly was a bit much......can't believe people still remember him.

FUCK WHERE IS MY VTR SIG?!?!
And this girl right here helped me get through my Worst Time Ever.

And I only remember swirly because he angered me oh so much.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #14
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

i dont remember him :/

was he there the same time i was?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #15
Mal
Scotch

I'm pretty sure you were, I think it was 2006 he was around.