Hello everyone! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 12-15-2007, 12:59 PM   #1
DarkAngel'sblade
Academy Student

DarkAngel'sblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everyone!

i need info on the Hyuuga Clan.Akimichi clan,Abarme Clan,Fuuma clan,Nara clan,inuzuka clan,kamizuri clan, the sound 4 and the yamanaka clan. i need info liek fighting styles jutsu moves combos and stuuff i know the basic style of fighting but i need jutsu moves liek narutos odama resengan lol i basicly need everything to knwo about them liek triats styles jutsu weapons and such plz send me a pm or evevn post wich ever u like!^^

DarkAngel.

Last edited by DarkAngel'sblade; 12-15-2007 at 07:28 PM.
DarkAngel'sblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-15-2007, 02:40 PM   #2
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough
Re: Hello everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel'sblade View Post
i need info on the Hyuuga Clan.Akimichi clan,Abarme Clan,Fuuma clan,Nara clan,inuzuka clan,kamizuri clan, the sound 4 and the yamanaka clan. i need info liek fighting styles jutsu i basicly need everything to knwo about them liek triats styles jutsu weapons and such plz send me an email at Dark-Angel-Fan@hotmail.com or send me a pm or evevn post wich ever u like!^^

DarkAngel.
why do you need it ?

Abarame uses bugs lmao long range
Hyuuga is Taijutsu close range. And there eyes.
Akimichi uses Taijutsu expansion jutsus and ties kunai to them and blows up like a balloon and such and uses food pills.
Nara clan is nothing but long/short range shadow possession jutsu's
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:27 PM   #3
DarkAngel'sblade
Academy Student

thank you and i need stuff leik thsi to advance my naruto knowlage of course but also make sure i hsve everything perfect in my naruto roleplaying section at another site
Old 12-16-2007, 01:11 PM   #4
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

i think u can find more accurate info in naruto central and the other sites ....
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:15 PM   #5
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Just go to the LeafNinja website. There's tons of information there.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:15 PM   #6
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all

this site is more for if you are already caught up...and you can discuss what you think future events will be...also if you like completely pointless threads as well....we got plenty of those

like MM, go to leafninja.com

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:46 PM   #7
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Leafninja has the most sources, you can also try Naruto central.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:56 PM   #8
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

you can also try ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THE SERIES.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:00 PM   #9
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Or use Google >_>
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:37 PM   #10
DarkAngel'sblade
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
you can also try ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THE SERIES.
im up to date to the 40th episode of naruto on the show and also its kind of hard to remember everything everyone has done with wacthing over 300 episodes of it correct?

also to everyone else tahnks alot! ill visit leafninja
Old 12-26-2007, 03:43 PM   #11
narfan123
Academy Student

narfan123 is an unknown quantity at this point

well Narutocentral is ok for that i guess..
Old 01-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #12
sakurablossem123
"amaterasu mother to all"

sakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura about

aburame-this clan specailizes in bugs and far distence attacks the bugs host on the owners chakra in order for the user to use them
akimichi-this clan specailizes in the use of food they can use the food like chakra replenishers and to make the body grow larger and sometimes heal
yamanaka-this clan specailizes in mind jutsus the use their chakra to infiltrate the others mind to take over the body or distrupt the mind
nara-this clan specailizes in shadow possesion they can use the chakra to form the shadow to take over anothers and can minipulate the others into doing what they comand or can use the own person shadow to kill them
inuzuka-they specailize in dogs they train the dogs in order to let the dogs help them on the missions the dogs and the inuzuka clan have bonded so closely that the caln has picked up the dogs traits as well
hyuuga-the hyuuga has a bloodline trait that lets thyem see into the oppenents body and strike every single chakra point so that the opponent has no chakra they can also throw the chakra into a vortex like shield to prevent any danger from any direction. they also use the byakugan to see 360 degrees around the head so that they can predict any move made. the only blind spot to this attack is behind the neck on the first vertebre
the sound four work for orochimaru to gain strength. they can only really be strong if they rely on him.
sakurablossem123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:14 PM   #13
ApatheticDimwit
ಠ_ಠ

ApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these partsApatheticDimwit is infamous around these parts

go to the narutocentral.com or narutofan.com you'll find plenty there
ApatheticDimwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #14
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Check www.leafninja.com They're very thorough with their information.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:50 PM   #15
ninja22lad
Academy Student

ninja22lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Look at Wikipedia for more info on Naruto!
ninja22lad is offline   Reply With Quote