I hate love. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-13-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
I hate love.

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of
Re: I hate love.

:'[

thats true...
but people take chances...
once you get use to it...
its like another moment wasted on shyt...
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #3
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

Lol did you write this? It seems surprisingly grammatically correct.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:04 AM   #4
Miburo

^Good eye.

Whenever Kluang writes something using half-decent grammar, I've learned to copy/paste the first two lines of it into a google search. Hasn't failed me yet. XD
Old 01-14-2008, 01:31 AM   #5
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i love love. <.<

yes love hurts >.>
Old 01-14-2008, 01:38 AM   #6
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Ah, Sandman quotes.

Love is horrible. It's also great. Contradiction? NO I THINK NOT!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:41 AM   #7
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

huh i learned over the years that love is something than only hinders you when doing a job that puts your life in danger every day.

But thats is something i have learned to get over with life is great when there is some one out there that cares for you.

thats what has given me a new out look in life as of now.

love is great.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:34 AM   #8
vesji
Genin

vesji will become famous soon enoughvesji will become famous soon enough

Right on! Love pollutes your mind people! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana9 View Post
I am perverted

but I'm still a virgin.....only my hands can activate my full pervert mode...lol
vesji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:55 AM   #9
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

you know what sucks
the flu
and i currently have it
fuck you flu
fuck you
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:22 AM   #10
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

love is great when you have it.. and it hurts when you loose it.. unfortunately thats the way it will always be
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:35 AM   #11
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
^Good eye.

Whenever Kluang writes something using half-decent grammar, I've learned to copy/paste the first two lines of it into a google search. Hasn't failed me yet. XD
LOL. I know he didn't claim to write it but that shit is hilarious.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:09 AM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I will never surrender!!!!!!!!!! freedom of grammar!!!!!!!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:11 AM   #13
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

Love is horrible?No it isn't these are the words of someone getting hurt for his/her ex.It is a period untill you realise how much that person gave you untill the very time everything collapses.You learn what you made wrong and right and move on.Things go like this.Love gives you ,when you find it, the same feeling you get when you learn to walk.When you lose that you feel like everything is futile.But you get over it.Plus every relationship has its ups and downs but this is what make us human, we are imperfect and so are the ones we love.It isn't wise to forget the bad times cause these are that make you stronger.

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:26 AM   #14
Yamato-sama
Chuunin

Yamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really nice

My armor hasn't given out yet. lol. But even partial love sucks.

*********|-------------------------/
****o===||__O__________________/ -ZABUZA sword!
*********|____________________/

"But mine doesn't cut through rice paper!" *muffled*
Yamato-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:06 PM   #15
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

i dunno...

i love love and hate it at the same time. how complicated. however it is very fun and when its there, ya know?

...im gonna stop now; im begining to ramble.
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote