safety patrol cameras - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 12-17-2007, 08:31 AM   #1
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of
safety patrol cameras

Well here in Greece the past 2 years(maybe 3)the goverment decieded to place cameras in some places in the center of Athens(our capital)in order to restrain the criminal acts.But the fact is that the did this in order to arrest people that participate in manifestations.Recently a huge manifestation occured and the police suddenly decieded not to use the cameras.I had friends in this manifestation and they told me that the police attacked them with no particular reason.Of course nobody was able to prove anything since there were no cameras.So I say this:
Using safety cameras in the roads is to help the community or violating our privacy?(I am pretty sure in other counties you have these type of cameras.)

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2007, 12:08 PM   #2
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: safety patrol cameras

I would say that it the cameras ARE there for public safety... But frankly, I know absolutely nothing about this stuff happening in Greece. Perhaps you could link us to a few sites and further explain what manifestations are? Stuff like that would be helpful.

I fail to see how have a security camera in the main streets is an invasion of privacy. You're not IN private at the time. You're walking around common, busy streets!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:10 PM   #3
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

Manifestation is when people get out on the streets and "shout" their oppinion.Another word for it is strike:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strike_action.Another word is course.Sorry about that I thought this word was more common(it is pretty old to be accurate lol)

The whole thing was only for like 20 mins in the news after 2 days the incident happened and it was like "people have said that etc".Also there is violation of your privacy when you know someone is watching you and then uses this power to harm you.That particular incident occured 2 months ago if I recall.It was pretty funny the way the police handled it.Those cameras were put first of all to restrain criminal acts in manifestations(like broking banks etc)but after all they were never used for this purpose.Plus the police last year arrested a guy because he had green shoes(all-star) and they have seen via the cameras someone with green shoes,that was broking with some other people a bank and the most funny was that the person that was arrested was like 10 cm shorter and 20kg more fat than the guy in the video.....

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!

Last edited by Kaine; 12-17-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 06:23 PM   #4
Greendayfan82905
Chuunin

Greendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to allGreendayfan82905 is a name known to all

I think that it's an invasion of privacy, because what you do out there is your own business no one elses. >.>
Desori
redninja116

Awesome NL friends:

gaaraofthesand.1234
tenkaichymaster
Greendayfan82905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 01:43 AM   #5
sesshoumaru hyuuga
Genin

sesshoumaru hyuuga is an unknown quantity at this point

the cameras are a like a double edge weapon, while they can protect people, the government can take advantage of those cameras at the same time. i guess people in Greece should think what they appreciate more, crime free city or no political voice.

sesshoumaru hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote