Sasuke's hidden motive: is he good or bad - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #16
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about
Re: Sasuke's hidden motive: is he good or bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
for all we know, as we learn more of Sasuke's motives, we may see him have further interactions with Hebi..... and Kabuto returning isn't soo farfetched. Although i think since Oro is still tied to him... we will probably see him a bit later. I wouldn't be surprised if Root returns this year with another motive targeting Sasuke and we see him become further and further distanced from everyone as his path changes in the shinobi world to something more bad than good.
what do you mean Sasuke's motive? He has only one goal and that is to avenge his clan. Theres no good or bad he just has to punish the person(s) that killed his clan

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2008, 11:06 AM   #17
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I doubt Sasuke had any intensions of sparing Naruto from falling into a trap laid by Itachi or Madara. As of now his priority was kiling itachi and nothing else. Due to the recent developments its hard to say how sasuke will react.

Sasuke isn't a bad guy per say hes just a cocky lump of dog shit !!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:14 AM   #18
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
I doubt Sasuke had any intensions of sparing Naruto from falling into a trap laid by Itachi or Madara. As of now his priority was kiling itachi and nothing else. Due to the recent developments its hard to say how sasuke will react.

Sasuke isn't a bad guy per say hes just a cocky lump of dog shit !!!
LOL I dont think he's a bad guy but he's been consumed by Revenge so he doesnt care about anything else. I hope that would change

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #19
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Well Sasuke aint gonna to be lured to the dark side but then again does he have enough balls to go back home? I think Itachi will make a deal that he cannot resist the question is, what is it?

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:56 PM   #20
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
what do you mean Sasuke's motive? He has only one goal and that is to avenge his clan. Theres no good or bad he just has to punish the person(s) that killed his clan
True, but if his only goal is to avenge his clan by killing Itachi.... he only knew of that before this recent chapter where Itachi told him that he was helped by Madara. He only speculated that it was another that helped him. But Sasuke was aware that his speculation could have been wrong but he still wanted to kill the other MS user regardless. SO if itachi had done it all on his own, Sasuke was still going to target the other MS user after defeating Itachin (if he did/does). So he just may have another motive besides just defeating Itachi for revenge.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #21
d1v
Genin

d1v is an unknown quantity at this point

In part two, he then attempts to be as though he would kill him, but really may have been trying to send a message to Naruto to leave him alone because he was persuing people that have the ability to control the kyuubi and thus he would die and have a fate worst than death. So attacking him again (even though it was a bushin) would have been a way of leaving a message to say leave me alone again but for a different reason (of course Naruto wouldn't get that type of message since he wants Sasuke back). And to bring it all together, with this info in this last chapter, Sasuke's actions up to this point could have been just more justified as he is somewhat trying to protect Naruto as he learns more of Naruto's ploy in this situation for just being the container of the Kyuubi.

Which scene do you know by that? At OrochimaruĀ“s hideout or in the forest with the Bunshin?
When you mean the Bunshin scene...Yep I think so, too.

When you mean the first meeting in part 2, then I have another theory for you here: Maybe Sasuke really would kill Naruto because he knew of the 3 MS user thing to control the Kyuubi. He would then destroy ItachiĀ“s plans by killing Naruto and with him Kyuubi. Then again..when Sai helped Naruto Sasuke said: "Quite the right decision/move." did not he?
Since Sasuke does not want to kill anyone but Itachi there is no mistake that Sasuke did not want to kill Naruto in part 2 I guess.

And here something nice that came to my mind: Kyuubi told Sasuke "Do not kill Naruto..you will end up regretting."

Kyuubi probably knows of the MS secret Uchiha Madara knows of.

Last edited by d1v; 01-18-2008 at 03:08 PM.
d1v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #22
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1v View Post
Then again..when Sai helped Naruto Sasuke said: "Quite the right decision/move." did not he?
Oh, I understood that part differently. When Sai defended naruto, his defending move was successful and Sasuke admitted it, and when Yamato wanted to protect sakura (I think it was her), his move failed. And Sasuke then said "quite the wrong decision" or something like this.

So sai's was right coz he could counter Sasuke, Yamato's was wrong coz he couldn't counter Sasuke.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:00 PM   #23
d1v
Genin

d1v is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah OK..but actually it is unimportant since it is almost certainly that Sasuke did not want to kill Naruto.
d1v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:56 PM   #24
rudeboynin
Chuunin

rudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of lightrudeboynin is a glorious beacon of light

sauke too me is neither good nor bad he just chooses the side that would accomplish his goals thats all

CO-OWNER OF CHRISTAINS UNITE FC .
Member of the genuis fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...24#post1314824, Owner of the official Jariaya Fc
rock lee fanclub

what akatsuki do when not looking for bujui http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq825...eature=related
rep me green and I'l rep u a hulk lol
rudeboynin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:59 PM   #25
Sharingon_master_1
Academy Student

Sharingon_master_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It all depends what direction your coming from the 1st would be yes because he is trying to kill Itichi 2nd is no because hes trying to avenge his clan
Sharingon_master_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #26
sesshoumaru hyuuga
Genin

sesshoumaru hyuuga is an unknown quantity at this point

it i looking more and more like sasuke has a hidden motive. like in most mangas everything has a way of working out well at the end. so am thinking that sasuke is somehow protecting naruto. however things could change when kishi sensei gives us more info.

sesshoumaru hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #27
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
True, but if his only goal is to avenge his clan by killing Itachi.... he only knew of that before this recent chapter where Itachi told him that he was helped by Madara. He only speculated that it was another that helped him. But Sasuke was aware that his speculation could have been wrong but he still wanted to kill the other MS user regardless. SO if itachi had done it all on his own, Sasuke was still going to target the other MS user after defeating Itachin (if he did/does). So he just may have another motive besides just defeating Itachi for revenge.
Sasuke wanted to kill the other MS user for being involved in the killings. He is just going along with his bullshit and said it whether it is true or not. Then got interested Madara. So i still have no idea what Sasuke's motives are.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:58 AM   #28
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Sasuke is, as someone mentioned earlier, the anti-hero. He'll do things his way, but they're not for evil. While Naruto is more of the classical hero. Sort of. In terms of heart. If that makes sense!

Anyway, I don't think Sasuke has any hidden motives. We've just found out that Sasuke's new goal is to kill Madara, not just Itachi. And Sasuke knows Madara can control Kyuubi like his pet. And he knows Kyuubi is in Naruto. If Sasuke wanted, he could just inevitabley kill Itachi, and leave Madara to do what he wants. But no, he wants to kill Madara. In a way, indirectly, he's also putting himself in a place where he's protecting Naruto. Just like how he indirectly protected Konoha by taking out Orochimaru and Deidara.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote