Sasuke kills Itachi...then what? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-19-2008, 06:30 AM   #1
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Sasuke kills Itachi...then what?

Then what?
I don't think that he will go after Madara since he knows that Madara must be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful than him. Idk, I think he will return to Konoha and stay with Naruto(protecting him from akatsuki) until he gets strong enough to face Madara or he will just warn Naruto about Madara's MS.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2008, 06:56 AM   #2
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road
Re: Sasuke kills Itachi...then what?

How can you be sure that Sasuke will kill Itachi?
ganelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:20 AM   #3
smalec12
Genin

smalec12 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think sasuke will at least try to kill madara about 150 chapters ago the tought taht sasuke will kill itachi was silly .Now its a possibility.i think he will fight madara and gone near dead so that naruto can show up and kill madara
Old 01-19-2008, 07:32 AM   #4
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalec12 View Post
i think sasuke will at least try to kill madara about 150 chapters ago the tought taht sasuke will kill itachi was silly .Now its a possibility.i think he will fight madara and gone near dead so that naruto can show up and kill madara
Naruto would just get pwnd by Madara 'cause he can control Kyuubi with his MS.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:38 AM   #5
i0ana
Chuunin

i0ana is on a distinguished roadi0ana is on a distinguished road

well i guess that after sasuke kill itachi he'll go kill madara, i guess he'll have to train some more, maybe even team up with konoha...

"Behind this mask... is another mask! Pretty cool, huh?" (Kakashi Hatake)
i0ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
Hix Da Graduate
ANBU Puppet Master

Hix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganelon View Post
yeah we do go read the manga, besides itachi's life would have been fucked up cause he was going blind

Member of The Saninn FC
Member of The Akatsuki FC
Member of Uchiha Sasuke FC
Hix Da Graduate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:30 PM   #7
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

I think it will be as follows:

Sasuke will end up killing Itachi and then going off to find his team Hebi. They will travel off and find Naruto's team where Naruto is warned by Sasuke himself that Tobi is Uchiha Madara. Sasuke will go into detail about how Naruto shouldn't use the power of the Nine Tailed Fox because Madara will simply use it to his advantage. The battle then will probably be Naruto and Sasuke vs. Madara. The rest of the team will probably get tied up in another situation one way or another, who knows.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #8
Mishuky
Genin

Mishuky is an unknown quantity at this point

If, indeed, Sasuke kills Itachi, I beleive he'll track down Madara, but I don't see how he could win...unless it turns out that Madara has used his sharingan so much he's completely blind now, which may give Sasuke and advantage. However, I think that perhaps Naruto and Sasuke will somehow end up fighting Madara together, and Madara will take control of the Kyuubi and sic them on Naruto and Sasuke. Then...hmmm. Maybe Naruto tries to use the fourths jutsu to seal the Kyuubi within...something...but he isn't strong enough, so Sasuke has an epiphany and all and decides to help Naruto, using all his chakra and dying in the process. Naruto is pronounced Hokage for sealing the Kyuubi, and Sasuke goes down in history...quite a nice, predictable, happy ending, no? (I have no idea where any of that came from, BTW...)

One of the few Kankuro fangirls in existence.

Currently working on a better banner.
Mishuky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

if Sasuke realizes he needs more power, he surely won't go to Konoha and find it, and stay to protect Naruto. He even said Konoha can't offer him enough power, and I bet if he were to pick between protecting Naruto from Aka and finding a way to kill Madara, he'll pick the kill Madara one. He doesn't give a damn about Naruto's safety right now. To him hate goes first and then friends.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:59 PM   #10
Aerix
Genin

Aerix is an unknown quantity at this point

Well loll that's what it is..he'll go after Madara, and he said it in the chapter. That was his question, Itachi had help to kill all his clan, Madara helped him, so Sasuke wants to track him down until he's dead too.

Aerix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #11
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Because Sasuke has far more jutsu, that we know of as of right now.

and I think Sasuke will kill him and he will try to go after Madara and try to kill him but he wont succeed and naruto or someone will try to help him or save him from Madara.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:13 PM   #12
dooody66
Academy Student

dooody66 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Naruto will control the kyuubi when the frog that ,Jiraya Summoned when he was asking the low-ranked akatuski about pain, to unseal the kyuubi inside Naruto so naruto can then use all kind of jutsu.

what do you think
dooody66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

what happens next after Itachi dies... Sasuke is going to need to rest before anything. He'll re-group with Hebi & save there asses from Kisame using the MS he gained from killing Itachi. He'll faint after this because his chakra would be totally drained from his fight with Itachi & the use of MS for the first time. Hebi will have to carry Sasuke to safety possibly heading back to Konoha. Well maybe not Konoha but it could happen.

Edit: If Sasuke does go back to Konoha he'll meet up with Kakashi & Naruto who will also be injured & in the hospital from there fight with Madara. This would lead to talks amoung the former team 7. With Kakashi asking Sasuke what he plans on doing now that Itachi is dead. Sasuke would mention Madara & about the truth behind the massacre. Naruto will say something like let me help you Sasuke. Kakashi will stop Naruto from speaking explaining that Sasuke has chose his own path. Naruto has no right to try & stop him at this point. Even if it ends with Sasuke's death.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-19-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #14
8th_hokage
Genin

8th_hokage is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that kishi is trying to tell us that even though sasuke fled konoha, look for power and kill itachi, he will still look for power even when he killed itachi and maybe even madara. This is ofc a long way ahead, but its an option.

What i would really like and find really cool, is when sasuke cant come back to konoha, because he would get locked up or something, but will still wander around konoha and help when they are under attack or something like that.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #15
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
I don't think that he will go after Madara since he knows that Madara must be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful than him. Idk, I think he will return to Konoha and stay with Naruto(protecting him from akatsuki) until he gets strong enough to face Madara or he will just warn Naruto about Madara's MS.
Supposing that Itachi dies...
I don't think he'll go back to Konoha for some reason.
His next target is Madara, but he won't see him for a while, IMO, because if you remember correctly, Kabuto wants to avenge Oro's death.

Quote:
It's because that darned Sasuke has plot protection. But hopefully things will turn in our favor, sort of.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote