Fav Naruto Couple - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 10-25-2007, 12:26 AM   #226
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Fav Naruto Couple

it is a crack pairing. i mean their relationship is totally a brother-sister relationship. He even tried helping her by trying to make Naruto realize the correlation between him and her fainting.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2007, 12:47 AM   #227
redkyuubi
Genin

redkyuubi is on a distinguished roadredkyuubi is on a distinguished road

Naruto and Hinata, they are my fav and although right now its only imaginary, im pretty sure itll be real soon... the way things are going...

but as for others:

Temari and Shikamaru- they're great, he's gona end up with a girl just like his mom... overbearing...lol

Ino and Sai- maybe she can straighten him out... cough, cough, if u get my drift.

Neji and ANYONE!!!-- i dont care who he's with, this guy just needs to get SOME
kinda play! He's too good of a character to be single... i thought about ten ten but i think she's got it bad for lee (which is gross and cute at the same time. weird.)
redkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:21 AM   #228
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

I kinda get the impression that she has it bad for Neji. It's always Lee that she gets mad at. Never Neji.

lol. straighten him out...

Old 10-26-2007, 12:04 AM   #229
redkyuubi
Genin

redkyuubi is on a distinguished roadredkyuubi is on a distinguished road

^ya, my hopes were lying with neji and ten ten, but i think the getting mad at lee and stuff is just her way of flirting with him.... its sad really. I could be wrong though, but then again there was this one anime episode where she's watching lee train and she's lookin at him all starry eyed and blushing- u get the impression she's seriously crushing on him... still, its sad.
redkyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #230
Youkolvr
Academy Student

Youkolvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say that my favorite couple is Sakura and Naruto. Why I like this couple is because they are like ying and yang. Also, Sakura can keep Naruto in line. ^.^
Old 10-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #231
sakura_05
Chuunin

sakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant futuresakura_05 has a brilliant future

i still like narusaku.

Proud Member of:

LSFC v2 FC - Naruto Shippuden FC - NaruSaku FC - Haruno Sakura FC - Akatsuki FC - Japan FC - Co-owner of Konoha Kunoichi FC
sakura_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:56 PM   #232
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youkolvr View Post
I would have to say that my favorite couple is Sakura and Naruto. Why I like this couple is because they are like ying and yang. Also, Sakura can keep Naruto in line. ^.^
that is a shitty argument. They aren't really like Yin and Yang: they are both loud and are both impatient. Now Naruto and HINATA ARE like Yin and Yang, in almost every possible way.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:26 AM   #233
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Kurenai Sensei and Sarutobi Asuma haha they look like a couple. But the Younger people I would have to say hmm. Hinata and Naruto.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #234
sanabanana
Academy Student

sanabanana is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Fav Naruto Couple

Honestly, I'd say that most of the people who posted in this thread, are insane, cause most of them like NaruHina and SasuSaku. I mean I don't hate those couples, I just can't see the logic of them, I mean, if you were in love with a guy who would kill you without a second thought, do you really think that relationship would last? and I know that Hinata has a crush on Naruto, maybe even loves him, but Naruto hardly knows Hinata, I personally don't think Naruto will take interest in Hinata more then a friend. Yeah, he got mad when Neji started, you know, hurting his own cousin during the chuunin exams, but Naruto wouldn't aprove of someone hurting any one of his friends.

But I do respect peoples opinions, because I useto like NaruHina and SasuSaku too, but I was still in the 1st season of Naruto.

Anyway, Naruto likes Sakura and he loves her for who she is, and I during the manga, (sorry for mentioning it in the anime part of the Naruto lounge thing) and Sakura started devellopping feelings for him.

I guess, people are entitled to their opinions though. Meh. Anyways,

Cheers!
Sana~
sanabanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #235
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

You know, people who actually think that Sakura is developing romantic feelings for Naruto are crazy. She has growing respect and friendship for him. And don't give me that bs about Naruto LOVING Sakura. He has a crush on her. Nothing more. He likes her for her looks mostly, but the underlying reason is that SHE loves SASUKE. And don't go saying that Sakura only has a crush on Sasuke. If she did, she wouldn't have offered to leave everything she had for him so that he could take him with her, nor would Kishi have spent 11 pages on that scene where she is out there talking to him before he leaves and the 1 1/2 pages of her just looking at him when they see him for the first time post timeskip.

Naruto DOES hardly know Hinata, but seriously, why would Kishi change her like he did if he WASN'T going to notice her? Her entire character is based off of being a foil of Naruto and off of her love for him. Why would Kishi go this far with a character and then not make her end up with him? She would then be a waste of a character.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:11 PM   #236
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
You know, people who actually think that Sakura is developing romantic feelings for Naruto are crazy. She has growing respect and friendship for him. And don't give me that bs about Naruto LOVING Sakura. He has a crush on her. Nothing more. He likes her for her looks mostly, but the underlying reason is that SHE loves SASUKE. And don't go saying that Sakura only has a crush on Sasuke. If she did, she wouldn't have offered to leave everything she had for him so that he could take him with her, nor would Kishi have spent 11 pages on that scene where she is out there talking to him before he leaves and the 1 1/2 pages of her just looking at him when they see him for the first time post timeskip.

Naruto DOES hardly know Hinata, but seriously, why would Kishi change her like he did if he WASN'T going to notice her? Her entire character is based off of being a foil of Naruto and off of her love for him. Why would Kishi go this far with a character and then not make her end up with him? She would then be a waste of a character.
Yea She only thinks that he has Matured a lot since she last seen him. That don't mean she wants him, or that she is even thinking of him in that manner.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:12 PM   #237
SpaceMarine
Show me your Fury

SpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really niceSpaceMarine is just really nice

Fav Naruto Couple. Naruto and Hinata

Good to Go Member...Stand the fuck by...
SpaceMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #238
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMarine View Post
Fav Naruto Couple. Naruto and Hinata
NaruHina. My Favorite couple as well
Old 11-28-2007, 05:08 PM   #239
shopnshave
Genin

shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough

Sasuke n Sakura

Asuma n Kurenai
shopnshave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 05:16 PM   #240
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

Shikamaru and Temari def
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote