The Naruto Debating FC - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-23-2008, 03:37 PM   #136
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
yah, I agree to all of that and give full credit, but remember Naruto also went 2 tails after kicking deidara, and if kakashi hadn't stopped him he probably would have lost control again.
Jiraya didn't work on Naruto's short temper.
powerful emotions is the trigger, jiraya said so. Perhaps training on the edge of disaster was the only way lol.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #137
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Spike up that Neji debate Mikey, so I can whoop you. *flexes*
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #138
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

May I join?
Although I don't usually post as much on this forum anymore (discouragement) I can be quite proficient in my debating skills. If you need proof of this pm me with whatever situation you see fit. I will admit though I am sort of behind about 10 or so chapters on tha Manga that I am reading at my leisure.

Another thing, so that debates don't get out of hand, you are the one (or your co-owner) decides the debates correct?
If its not that way, so random person could pop up with a debate that isn't proven fact in any situation.

A good example of this would be how when people debate on such topics as future events or unproven facts (really opinions) like naruto pairings. When in all actuality, there really isn't solid, solid evidence of a permantent real shipping between said teams/characters.
(Notice Im not including already married people or other obvious proven fact)

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #139
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Well, here I am Mikey if you want to add me to the list then I'd be happy to join in the discussions.

I don't feel like quoting because I'm too lazy. If I were to make a choice about who the superior mentor was, Jiraiya or Orochimaru. I'd have to say it was Orochimaru. Sasuke learned much more, and I doubt Naruto on his own could have had a chance at taking out Deidara at all. But then I'm arguing something that can't be argued. There's no way Naruto could have done something against that because for one he's too slow-witted, and doesn't have the right techniques.

However, if Sasuke can take a full Akatsuki member on his own, and kill him, then I say he's learned much more than Naruto ever did. Orochimaru wins this one in my opinion.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:23 PM   #140
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Well, here I am Mikey if you want to add me to the list then I'd be happy to join in the discussions.

I don't feel like quoting because I'm too lazy. If I were to make a choice about who the superior mentor was, Jiraiya or Orochimaru. I'd have to say it was Orochimaru. Sasuke learned much more, and I doubt Naruto on his own could have had a chance at taking out Deidara at all. But then I'm arguing something that can't be argued. There's no way Naruto could have done something against that because for one he's too slow-witted, and doesn't have the right techniques.

However, if Sasuke can take a full Akatsuki member on his own, and kill him, then I say he's learned much more than Naruto ever did. Orochimaru wins this one in my opinion.

You make a good point anti but let's not forget that jiraiya never focused on teaching him to much i am pretty sure if he wanted to he would make naruto strong as fuck with toads fire jutsu etc. etc.

But yes none the less he did not and probably focused mostley on kyuubi chakra,but hey who needs all those stuff when you can control up to 3 tails i am pretty sure naruto 2 tails would have killed deidara. long range the big chkra balls can cover.

But we will never know and yes i must agree i do not favor sasuke that much but he is clearly very powerful and orochimaru did a very nice job.

But with kyuubi chakra naruto can easily match sasuke's full and if it goes to 4 tails naruto can easily kill him so oro may have taught sasuke more but the end result naruto gained more power by being able to control 3 tails and pretty much going all out 4 tails can kill you.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #141
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Umm, actually, Oro wasn't fully responsible for all of Sasuke's growth. This is just an assumption, but I REALLY doubt Oro had anything to do with Sasuke's strong Sharingan development.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:31 PM   #142
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Well based ignorance of my post by both the leader and co-owner and no pm I am taking this as I can't join, oh well I tried.
Good day I guess to you people.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:32 PM   #143
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_power View Post
Well based ignorance of my post by both the leader and co-owner and no pm I am taking this as I can't join, oh well I tried.
Ignorance? No. I simply haven't responded yet. Don't be so hasty. I'll give you a tryout soon.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #144
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

gaaraofthesand.1234 did good @ the tryout.

You can add him, Mikey =)
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #145
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_power View Post
dude relax you know what we have go through debating tryouts and stuff wait your turn.

hey you know what i am free pm me when you get back on we will start your tryout.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:46 PM   #146
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

damn, everyone is having fun with the try-outs, I want a challenge too, no fair!!! hmpf!
at least I know I have to go to bed lol, comfort.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #147
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
dude relax you know what we have go through debating tryouts and stuff wait your turn.

hey you know what i am free pm me when you get back on we will start your tryout.
That would be very helpful. =\ I'm going through some shit here (drama FTL). Thanks, man.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:58 PM   #148
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
That would be very helpful. =\ I'm going through some shit here (drama FTL). Thanks, man.
No problem i am the co owner after all, it's my job.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:01 PM   #149
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

If anyone else needs a tryout, I am free.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #150
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

yeah...ok...subject...hmm......I'm not good with subjects...Tobi=Obito? that might work...But I don't know who would pick to be on the opposing side...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote