The Naruto Debating FC - Page 101 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #1501
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Change gimme a break why would i do such a stupid thing wasting my time on change ha i am perfect as it already is
thats where your wrong nami.. no one is perfect and everyone has flaws
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #1502
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Change gimme a break why would i do such a stupid thing wasting my time on change ha i am perfect as it already is
AAhhh see I regret saying it already. Guess I thought to highly of you. For a moment it seemed like you've noticed what you were doing & felt bad. My mistake you're the same old Nami who thinks he's "perfect"

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #1503
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
thats where your wrong nami.. no one is perfect and everyone has flaws
You won't say that if ya ever met me in person.

@V i believe i have said to hinatafanx once but i will say it again.

I regret nothing i do what i want and say what i want and i won't regret it after if i feel the need to say something even if it's best not to say it i will anyways. I am not scared of speaking my mind.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 03-08-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:56 PM   #1504
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
You won't say that if ya ever met me in person.

@V i believe i have said to hinatafanx once but i will say it again.

I regret nothing i do what i want and say what i want and i won't regret it after if i feel the need to say something even if it's best not to say it i will anyways. I am not scared of speaking my mind.
Wow & the overblown ego strikes again.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-08-2008, 06:57 PM   #1505
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I have a right to have a big ego.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #1506
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
I have a right to have a big ego.
Sure you do

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #1507
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol veng XD
Old 03-08-2008, 07:04 PM   #1508
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Sure you do
Yeah I do lol thanks for stating the obvious.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:07 PM   #1509
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Yeah I do lol thanks for stating the obvious.
It's called sarcasm Nami....

Edited out temper

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-08-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #1510
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
It's called sarcasm dumbass.
Ok and i countered it with saying it's fact.

Ah it feels great to be back i am feeling the love already.

Quick edit your post...
Old 03-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #1511
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Ok and i countered it with saying it's fact.

Ah it feels great to be back i am feeling the love already.

Quick edit your post...
Yeah I felt name calling isn't called for here. But you're getting on my nerves

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #1512
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Yeah I felt name calling isn't called for here. But you're getting on my nerves
You threw down some bait and you caught me just a bad catch that's all.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #1513
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
You threw down some bait and you caught me just a bad catch that's all.
nami just leave him alone..
Old 03-08-2008, 07:13 PM   #1514
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
nami just leave him alone..
I never bothered him to being with...
Old 03-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #1515
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
I never bothered him to being with...
Lies all lies. I'll leave it at that

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: