The Naruto Debating FC - Page 115 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:03 PM   #1711
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

What's there to debate? I love debating, but only stuff I actually care about.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2008, 11:05 PM   #1712
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Oh wow, i didnt have to drag him...uh...

Not sure if there's a debate currently in progress...as i just requested to join a post ago.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #1713
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

riiiiight... ya know, I'm already a member... although I never actually debated once here. lol. I just didn't have enough time (nor the attention span) to keep up with the debates.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #1714
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

As per Mikey's Original rules you'll need a trail debate, which can Either be done here or through pm's since you don't have messanger. If you want you can also find me on CH and we can do it there as well.

As per topics, Plenty to chose from now as we are seeing Naruto gaining more powers, More info on Pein, More info on Sasuke and his group, and the manga actually picking up for the first time in MONTHS.

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:17 PM   #1715
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

How intense do these debates get?

do people run away in tears? or is it kinda fun?
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:42 AM   #1716
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

lol sometimes they get intense but generally its mostly just fun.

It's not ment to be taken seriously to the point where tempers flare, insults are throw and people get anrgy. If it ever gets to that point the debates are closed and we move on.

The majority of us here are friends and have known each other for a while, so I can't guarentee buttons won't be pushed XD But it happens so enjoy it!!!

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 10-04-2008, 01:34 AM   #1717
MaFrog
Chuunin

MaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enoughMaFrog will become famous soon enough

k, thanks. I guess I'll wait and see what you will discuss.
MaFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:45 AM   #1718
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

i thought this FC died
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #1719
Kushina
Lost Visionary

lol I thought so too Mystik, but Hey. Lets bring some of the good old days back XD Me and you have yet to finish ours ^_^

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 10-04-2008, 05:52 PM   #1720
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

sounds fine to me.. we can always copy and paste our posts lol
Old 10-07-2008, 02:04 PM   #1721
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Everything has been set up here:

http://www.celestialhaze.com/showthr...=4383#post4383

This way we have an unlimited amount of space and more freedom XD

I hope to see all of the old faces there!!!

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 10-08-2008, 08:13 PM   #1722
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Taking another attempt at reviving a dead FC? Hrmmm... good luck with that .

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-08-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:00 AM   #1723
Mystik
Im a Bitch

So kushina when are we doing this *taps foot* i am ready for you to pwn me in a debate >.<
Old 03-10-2009, 02:59 AM   #1724
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Hrmm interesting, Well Since your so pent on debating me after how many months? I guess we should finally get this on with.

So which characters are we using?

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 03-10-2009, 03:25 AM   #1725
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Ummmmm we still got to figure that one out... any ideas. >.<

How about Shika vs. Neji

Last edited by Mystik; 03-10-2009 at 11:55 PM.