The Naruto Debating FC - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #16
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
No worries. While this is about debating, it's also about having fun while doing so.

Heh! I love to argue, too.

SMFox, IMNOTCRAZY, Mystic, and Hinatafan, welcome to the FC.
thanks but i am kinda hurt i didnt get a personal pm invite *cries* its ok i shall get over it.. all i can say is this FC sounds like its going to be great =D
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2008, 12:32 AM   #17
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Mind if I join Mikey???
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:32 AM   #18
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Nice signature, SM. XD

Edit: tenkaichymaster, would you mind participating in a mini-debate against me or Namikaze tomorrow or so? Just to see how you debate, is all.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:34 AM   #19
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
Well if it cheers you up any to know Mystic, I've always enjoyed most of your posts. You're probably the most level headed person out of everyone here thus far.
awww thank you that makes me feel tons better >.< your so sweet lol ok i am going to stop spamming the thread right now.. *leaves* <3
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:35 AM   #20
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Nice signature, SM. XD

Edit: tenkaichymaster, would you mind participating in a mini-debate against me or Namikaze tomorrow or so? Just to see how you debate, is all.
Ok Mikey.....
no problem
Old 01-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #21
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
Ok Mikey.....
no problem
Thank you for being understanding. I will keep in contact with you, and set up a debate with Namikaze through PMs.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:37 AM   #22
tenkaichymaster

K man...
i'll be looking forward to it...
Old 01-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #23
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Woah! Sweet! I've just been sigged!

Thanks SM...I think. XD

Anyway, a few suggestions:

Rasengan Vs. Chidori (Rasengan)

Hyuuga Vs. Uchiha OR Byakugan Vs. Sharingan (Hyuuga and Byakugan)
Though I think we've worn out that debate. XD

NaruHina or NaruSaku (NaruHina)
Which would also mean
NaruSaku or SasuSaku (SasuSaku)

Heck, a special event could be when everyone can use anime and fillers as evidence! XD

By the way, the (parentheses) after those suggestions were my side of the debate. XP

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:43 AM   #24
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Oh, for that Rasengan vs Chidori, we'd really need to carefully word the purpose of that debate if it comes to be lol.

What's more powerful?
What's more useful?

Which is more destructive?
Which is more versatile?

Or just overall.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:46 AM   #25
tenkaichymaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX View Post
Woah! Sweet! I've just been sigged!

Thanks SM...I think. XD

Anyway, a few suggestions:

Rasengan Vs. Chidori (Rasengan)

Hyuuga Vs. Uchiha OR Byakugan Vs. Sharingan (Hyuuga and Byakugan)
Though I think we've worn out that debate. XD

NaruHina or NaruSaku (NaruHina)
Which would also mean
NaruSaku or SasuSaku (SasuSaku)

Heck, a special event could be when everyone can use anime and fillers as evidence! XD

By the way, the (parentheses) after those suggestions were my side of the debate. XP
The Rasengan vs. Chidori sounds like a good idea....
It may be good for starting....
Old 01-22-2008, 12:49 AM   #26
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Oh, just as an added suggestion to help maintain order, I think everyone should clearly state their side before the dabate gets under way, that way we see exactly how many people it is vs. who, that way we don't end up finding out it's one sided with all of us on the same side.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:51 AM   #27
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Great ideas, guys. I'm definitely open to suggestions, even in order to maintain things.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:52 AM   #28
tenkaichymaster

What about KS vs. MS ???
Or the Best Kekke Genkai???

just suggestions...
Old 01-22-2008, 12:53 AM   #29
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Forgive my ignorance, but...what's KS?
Old 01-22-2008, 12:54 AM   #30
tenkaichymaster

Kaleidoscope Sharingan (kakshi's MS)