The Naruto Debating FC - Page 50 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #736
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
So you dont like sasuke then if thats so why care if someone says sasuke dont deserve a friend like naruto or did i read your post wrong..
I agreed what he said. Note how the rant starts with AMEN BRUTHA!

P.S. I still take rep for it too.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2008, 10:30 PM   #737
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighty6ed View Post
I agreed what he said. Note how the rant starts with AMEN BRUTHA!

P.S. I still take rep for it too.
Funny cause i see it differently.. i dont see how anyone can say sasuke doesnt deserve to have naruto as a friend.. but at the same time i dont dislike sasuke like you obviously do..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:35 PM   #738
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Funny cause i see it differently.. i dont see how anyone can say sasuke doesnt deserve to have naruto as a friend.. but at the same time i dont dislike sasuke like you obviously do..
Oh, there is a lot of background to my disdain of Sasuke. But Im not about to get into it now. Ill let my work of fiction do the talking for me. Actually, that story kinda spells it out quite nicely. Im still proud of that one.

-Jimmy Pop

UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Old 02-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #739
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh, there is a lot of background to my disdain of Sasuke. But Im not about to get into it now. Ill let my work of fiction do the talking for me. Actually, that story kinda spells it out quite nicely. Im still proud of that one.
Well i like sasuke and i think most people go way overboard with their hatred of him.. i mean lets not forget everthing that happened in the naruto universe is sasuke's fault.. how could i forget that one..
Old 02-07-2008, 10:41 PM   #740
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Heh, Nami, figures you'd say you couldn't do it now and then would want to debate someone else. To chicken to take me Nami? Yeah. I thought so!

Okay, now that you've had your anger induced asthma attack, I'm just kidding, ease up. I understand if you can't right away, I just want to take you one of these times, and I'll keep bringing it up every once in awhile, not constantly, but every now and then, so prepare.

Though, you're probably right, a debate between the two of us is pointless. I mean, I'd obviously win, so what's the point, right? XP

The only problem here is that that debate is:

1. Exhausted beyond reason form the debate since it was already held.
2. I know Sasuke would beat Neji. I only specifically argue Byakugan Vs. Sharingan, not Neji Vs. Sasuke, which is definitely Sasuke as the final winner.
3. I can't full-on debate a topic I know I'm on the losign side for. I can't get into it at all if I'm on the side I'd normally oppose. It's like putting you on Neji's side.

I want to debate a fresh topic, not just recycle the old ones.

FCs I'm In:

Last edited by HinataFanX; 02-07-2008 at 10:48 PM.
HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #741
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Quote:
Well i like sasuke and i think most people go way overboard with their hatred of him.. i mean lets not forget everthing that happened in the naruto universe is sasuke's fault.. how could i forget that one..
Actually, I had somewhat of a moment of clarity today and I realized that I might just be too angry of a person for my own good. I just realized that actually "hating" anything really doesnt do anyone any good. In fact it usually leads to more misery on the "hating" party when compared to the "hated" party. How often does the hated one even KNOW that someone hates him? Does he even care? Probably not. So you can let it fester inside your mind like a poison that just makes you angrier, or you can just try to figure out exactly why you are so angry in the first place and move on cuz most often, its just bullshit anyway. So from now on, Im gonna try not to say that I "hate" anything. But seeing as this is a work of fiction, I consider it therapy rather than an expression of hatred. Even though we all know he deserved every bit of it.

-Jimmy Pop

Old 02-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #742
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Actually, I had somewhat of a moment of clarity today and I realized that I might just be too angry of a person for my own good. I just realized that actually "hating" anything really doesnt do anyone any good. In fact it usually leads to more misery on the "hating" party when compared to the "hated" party. How often does the hated one even KNOW that someone hates him? Does he even care? Probably not. So you can let it fester inside your mind like a poison that just makes you angrier, or you can just try to figure out exactly why you are so angry in the first place and move on cuz most often, its just bullshit anyway. So from now on, Im gonna try not to say that I "hate" anything. But seeing as this is a work of fiction, I consider it therapy rather than an expression of hatred. Even though we all know he deserved every bit of it.
I agree with you and what you say about hatred but as far as sasuke deserving every bit of it.. i have to disagree with that because he doesnt..
Old 02-07-2008, 10:49 PM   #743
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Quote:
I agree with you and what you say about hatred but as far as sasuke deserving every bit of it.. i have to disagree with that because he doesnt..
Thats because you are a fangirl. Im not saying that theres anything wrong with that, but as such, you are gonna interpret the story in a manner that paints Sasuke as a suffering hero no matter what he does.

P.S. Im sorry for calling you a fangirl.

-Jimmy Pop

Old 02-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #744
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Thats because you are a fangirl. Im not saying that theres anything wrong with that, but as such, you are gonna interpret the story in a manner that paints Sasuke as a suffering hero no matter what he does.

P.S. Im sorry for calling you a fangirl.
actually im more of an itachi fangirl.. but i like sasuke also.. and no i just see his side of the story and i put myself in his shoes.. and its ok if you call me a fangirl lol.. cause maybe i am a tad but i still think he deserves a little better credit then what some people give him..
Old 02-07-2008, 11:19 PM   #745
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
Eighty, let me halt you there before this goes farther. Don't make me put you back on the leash Mr.!!

Now then, couple things I'd like to address...Eighty, I lied, you have plenty of hatred; you need an outlet. Secondly, stop trying to act like me with my philosophical posts =). Only I can pull off something that awesome...and maybe Taijiya but that's neither here nor there.

Hinatafan...get in line. You aren't the only one itching for a piece of Nami, I've been after him since day one and still haven't gotten to go at him ';,,;' I think he's hiding from me but thats probably just me. As for our debate, I'm a bit burnt out right now and think it should be postponed till tomorrow. I honestly don't feel like carrying out the Text Wall no Jutsu...I just don't have enough chakra left at the moment.

Nami - quit being lazy and get a topic that hasn't been done already.

Mystik - ....Okay...I really don't have anything to say to you at the moment...I guess I just like saying Mystik =)

I honestly wouldn't want to debate you are hinatafanx not because i am scared lmaooo but because both of you write wayyyy to much i mean would it hurt to summarize your post because i hate reading when it's not for school.

So once i take one mikey and shrike i will get back to you sm then eventually to hinatfanx.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #746
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Eighty, let me halt you there before this goes farther. Don't make me put you back on the leash Mr.!!

Now then, couple things I'd like to address...Eighty, I lied, you have plenty of hatred; you need an outlet. Secondly, stop trying to act like me with my philosophical posts =). Only I can pull off something that awesome...and maybe Taijiya but that's neither here nor there.

Hinatafan...get in line. You aren't the only one itching for a piece of Nami, I've been after him since day one and still haven't gotten to go at him ';,,;' I think he's hiding from me but thats probably just me. As for our debate, I'm a bit burnt out right now and think it should be postponed till tomorrow. I honestly don't feel like carrying out the Text Wall no Jutsu...I just don't have enough chakra left at the moment.

Nami - quit being lazy and get a topic that hasn't been done already.

Mystik - ....Okay...I really don't have anything to say to you at the moment...I guess I just like saying Mystik =)
lol i loved your text wall no jutsu and as for my name it just runs off the tongue nicely same as other things.. but thats for a whole other thread.. XD
Old 02-07-2008, 11:39 PM   #747
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Maybe so, Nami, it wouldn't hurt us to summerize, but it also wouldn't hurt you to use periods and not talk in one big long incoherant sentance.

Sorry, SM, he's your pray first and foremost, I've only wanted a piece of him since I met him in my mind, and am only now stating it. You've stated it from the get-go. You get first dibs. XD

(that is of course after Mikey)

My bet: he loses to all three, however, I've been wrong before. XP

FCs I'm In:

Last edited by HinataFanX; 02-07-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:46 PM   #748
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Quote:

First, that is my outlet now. A work of violent fiction like that helps to unwind the nerves plenty. I used to play Vampire: The Masquerade for that.

Oh please child. Dont even begin to think that your philosophical prowess rivals my own. Using the imagination to find a solution to a question that has not yet been answered? Thats what I always wanted to do. The unfortunate side of that is the fact that Philosophy is a degree that doesnt take you anywhere accept a ring of people sitting around a Hooka and wondering the "real" meaning of life. Not the kind that actually might mean something real, but the kind that only makes sense when the mind is subjected to reality altering drugs. "Like, no man! You dont get it! You arent REALLY sitting in front of me and you dont REALLY want the answer to the question you asked me! LIFE? What is REAL life anyway? Its not REALITY as YOU know it! You see man? You are like, caught in this bubble of existance that really is just there to keep you from realizing that its a bubble! You get it man! Its a paradox! It doesnt REALLY make any sense at all and thats WHY it makes so much sense! DUDE! You see man, you need to move beyond what the world shows you, and see what is REALLY there! THATS what you REALLY want to do man, find the REAL REALITY."

These days they call them Astrophysicists and the drawback is that it all revolves around mathematicians and their complicated algorithms that are all based on theoretical knowledge and numbers that as far as science knows, hold no actual real value that exists. And I dont care much for math. At least the kind that we were taught in HighSchool Calculus. What the fuck kind of teacher punishes a student for finding a solution to a problem that wasnt in the book? He should be rewarded for thinking outside the box! Not scolded and sent home with a D just because the student is smarter than the teacher.

Sorry kiddies, but blame SMFox, He opened the door, I only showed you what is inside. And dont tell me that Im just stereotyping a lame stoner movie, Ive actually sat in some of these circles when I was in my late teens.

-Jimmy Pop

Last edited by Eighty6ed; 02-07-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:48 PM   #749
HinataFanX
Chuunin

SM, check the edit.

FCs I'm In:

Old 02-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #750
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Quote:
Hrmm, I like picking on Nami, but let's not take this into bashing. There's a fine line between the two and I'd rather not risk crossing it.

Eighty, two words: Bite Me!
See you are beneath me, how bout I step on you instead.

Seriously, I wanna know the results of the Oro/Jir debate. Mikey needs to focus on what really matters. And right now, its finding the winner to that debate. Screw the job for a couple hours. Otherwise, Im just gonna assume that we dominated and Jiraiya is no better than my dumbass HighSchool Calculus teacher.

-Jimmy Pop