The Naruto Debating FC - Page 53 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #781
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

To celebrate, I demand every member of this FC add Nami's quote in my signature to their signatures.

Joking.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #782
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't worry itachi will avenge my words i am sure of it i am only scared of one thing that if he dies i will have to admit it and then i will have to accept sasuke NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #783
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
To celebrate, I demand every member of this FC add Nami's quote in my signature to their signatures.

Joking.
hey erase that joking part we are dead serious about it lol
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:34 PM   #784
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Don't worry itachi will avenge my words i am sure of it i am only scared of one thing that if he dies i will have to admit it and then i will have to accept sasuke NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .
You don't have to admit anything lol. Though I do think Itachi is now expendable. Being that Madara is Sasuke's next target.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #785
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
Aww thanks Mikey ^.^

And Nami, I am never removing that quote
I agree with Mystik these things should be mandatory

And I am not a pyromaniac...I've learned my lessons about getting burns. When I was 10 years old someone ran into me and made me drop a pan of scalding hot water down my leg. I actually thought I had ramen noodles stuck to my leg but it turned out to be the skin was just blistered up. Third degree burns all up and down my leg and my right foot*shiver* Bad memories.
Oh Jesus. o_O I'm sorry to hear that. =\
Old 02-08-2008, 04:03 PM   #786
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

oooooooi shit, I missed the world here!!!!

and OMG yaaaaaaay! mystik and SMFox new co-owners. Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
best news!

and make that sig thing serious coz I'm in the trend too.

(oh, and SMFox, my only point on that argument is that elements shouldn't be discussed in that specific team 8 vs team 10 debate, that's all, not about physics and such, just the vs)

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #787
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

omg and i love everyone's sayings under the quote also.. you guys are just to funny <3
Old 02-08-2008, 04:16 PM   #788
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

OMG SMFox don't talk about such sad things. My bro got seriously burned once too and I wanted to faint only when I saw his skin, so I imagine how you felt.
*faints*

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #789
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Grats kidz =)
Now, feel the love of me and Nami <3

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #790
Mystik
Im a Bitch

dammit im not a kid you people ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at all of you... lol Just kidding XD
Old 02-08-2008, 04:54 PM   #791
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
dammit im not a kid you people ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at all of you... lol Just kidding XD
What are you trying to say, kid?
Old 02-08-2008, 04:54 PM   #792
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lies.
I know you are 16 and very hot.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #793
liuaishan
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Grats kidz =)
Now, feel the love of me and Nami <3

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
this is supposed to have double meaning right? *hints at white text*
children, you're all doomed here. :P
Quote:
*doesn't believe you*

Quote:
Lies.
I second that

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-08-2008, 05:16 PM   #794
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Lies.
very hot true but 16 nevah lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
this is supposed to have double meaning right? *hints at white text*
children, you're all doomed here. :P

*doesn't believe you*

I second that