The Naruto Debating FC - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #106
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

lol

[ i m g ] the link to the image [ / i m g ]

Without any spaces.

Nam, actually, I think Sarutobi deserves it more than Jiraiya and Minato.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2008, 10:23 PM   #107
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Sarutobi banner added to the first post.

I know how you feel, SMFox. However, you can't deny him. He was sensei to Jiraiya and Minato, two of their generations strongest.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:55 PM   #108
Eighty6ed
Chuunin

Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
I suppose so. Heh, it seems the debates have already leaked out into the manga forums as well, I'm working on three of them at the moment 0.0
Aah young gwasshoppa. Debate is in the soul. Not the forum.

Edit: As time is going to be a major issue for planning debates, would you like us to PM you a schedule of availability? I know that turns this into more of a job than fun, but it might help.

Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop

Member of the Naruto Debating FC

My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Last edited by Eighty6ed; 01-22-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Eighty6ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:55 AM   #109
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Ah hell.
Sorry I wasn't on sooner.
Doing a tryout with gaara as soon as he gets online.
Nice banners, and good choices. Saru ftw. Jiraiya wasn't the best strategist out there, and we don't know much about Minato, so yeah. Sarutobi is the best choice for now.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:05 AM   #110
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

aaaaaw that's not fair, all fun happens when here's 3 AM - 6 AM. sniff.
woot banners *grabs one*. I want the Sarutobi one, although I share SMFox1987's opinion on Sarutobi's fatal mistake *pats naruto* but I'll take into consideration that he's a wise old man who's experienced a lot during his life.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:28 PM   #111
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

oh so I don't wander alone in the sea of Uchiha disapproval. Glad someone shares the same thought... actually you let this be known earlier. I'm so going to start that damn fanfic now if this goes on like this *goes to do research*

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 01-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #112
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Fair enough, you're off the hook Sarutobi... for now... I have bigger fish to fry...namely those Pink Eye'd bastards and their crappy plot twists!
It's really just Itachi and Madara.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:04 PM   #113
MikeyM1979
Hokage

I don't really care so much about Sasuke-dependant Itachi anymore, nor Madara. I'm more curious as to who's body Madara is using.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:35 PM   #114
liuaishan
Special Jounin

could that be his brother's body? I mean, would it survive that long?
And I think all this thing would make Sasuke proud of himself... and more arrogant. Wonder what his opinion of Itachi is going to be. I'd like to see Itachi being offended by Sasuke and his reaction.

damn, SM, you're far with the fanfic, but mine is going to be manga so I gotta do some character study and be able to draw them well enough. I'll go take a look at your, and make sure you weren't having my idea and mine gets useless lol :P

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 01-23-2008, 01:51 PM   #115
liuaishan
Special Jounin

hmm, sounds familiar, you're not the first one I hear from, about the female kyuubi demon. I believed it was in the mythology and such, and that's why people use the idea. But I didn't get the term "googly eyed".

I think we're spamming Mickey's club with off topic "material" XD

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 01-23-2008, 02:00 PM   #116
MikeyM1979
Hokage

People tend to refer to me as Mickey for some reason. -_-

It's MIKEY!
Old 01-23-2008, 02:08 PM   #117
liuaishan
Special Jounin

OMG, apologies. I'm such a noob, I should learn to read. Sorry Mikey for butchering your name like this.

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 01-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #118
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post

It's MIKEY!

Or Grandpa ~

or Granddaddy Mikey. x3

<333

Quote:
0.0 It's actually a female kyuubi story so most likely not. I think I really enjoy the aspect of the nine tails being female a lot lately.

It's a very interesting concept when it's actually done right rather than some crappy story where she's all googly eyed over Naruto or makes him the Lord of Hell or some other crap. Seriously, it's a freaking demon, it doesn't do 'googly eyed'. Nor will it automatically think just because a mere human had a harsh life (something I would think a raging fox demon would laugh at) that that person is deserving to be the next ruler of hell and blah blah blah. Meh, ridiculous stories in my opinion.
This may be off-topic, but you reminded me of this horrid, and I mean horrid, fanfic I unfortunately stumbled on. See, I knew it was going to be bad, because I found the link when I was browsing on another forum, and basically the people there were cracking jokes and bashing it.

But... o.o DAMN.

It went like this: Naruto and the Kyuubi were lovers (the kyuubi was a chick), they raped Sakura, then Hinata, killed Sasuke (Sasuke was also a pedo o.o)... and Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto were so out of character that I wanted to scratch the author's eyes out and cut off their fingers. XD

It was basically a story about Naruto getting and doing whatever he wants. <.< All the characters were transformed into severe bastards or perverts... Strangely, I don't think it was meant to be a parody or crack fic... the author's note was very serious.... o.o But perhaps the intention was shock-value.... but even more strange, was that there were about twenty positive reviews... >_>

And dont get me started on the grammar. T_T

But I like your idea! Changing the Kyuubi's gender, but NOT turning it into some hussy... lol

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:36 PM   #119
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
OMG, apologies. I'm such a noob, I should learn to read. Sorry Mikey for butchering your name like this.
S'okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Or Grandpa ~

or Granddaddy Mikey. x3

<333
Being ten years older than you does NOT make me a gramps! You're just begging for a spanking, young lady!
Old 01-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #120
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post

It's MIKEY!
You should be Roshi, 8D. Master Roshi, Mikey, Roshi, Mikey, there's not much of a difference when we're talking personality, I think. 8D

Is there an official topic?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote