The Naruto Debating FC - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-23-2008, 02:49 PM   #121
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

Hey! >=[ I am not some bald, one toothed pervert! I'm a pervert with a full set of teeth, and a full head of hair!

For now we can discuss debate suggestions.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2008, 02:57 PM   #122
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Who was a better mentor: jiraya or Orochmaru ?
one idea =p !!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #123
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Hey! >=[ I am not some bald, one toothed pervert! I'm a pervert with a full set of teeth, and a full head of hair!

For now we can discuss debate suggestions.
Hmm, I forgot about the baldness and teeth, 8D. I was really referring to his wiseness, his pervertedness, his oldness (it's an inside joke, 8D), and his code name - Jackie Chun!

(I don't have a clue what the last one has to do with it, xD.)

As for a debating topic...hmmm. I can't think of one because my head's clouded by the newly discovered fact that Itachi wants Sasuke's eyes for the pleasure of power. It was a bit too funky for me, I guess.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:07 PM   #124
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

we could screw our brains and try to figure out the answer at naruto's question during the training: kakashi explained the meaning of the 5 elements and the 2 (wood and ice) bloodline elements, and Naruto wanted to know about kagemane and medical ninjutsu and others.

And since I'm a noob, this probably has been discussed over and over again, or agreed not to be discussed due to insufficient information.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:10 PM   #125
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
I say Jiraiya is the better mentor since the majority of the people that he taught are very good ninjas.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #126
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I say Jiraiya is the better mentor since the majority of the people that he taught are very good ninjas.
well anko and sasuke were Oro's pupils and they turned out great.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:14 PM   #127
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
one idea =p !!!
I'll say Jiraiya. The only people I've seen Orochimaru train who are great ninja are Sasuke and Kimimaro. (I don't exactly think he trained Kabuto.) But in both cases, he only trained them in hopes of gaining something for himself.

Jiraiya, like Nexus said, has trained lots of great ninja, too. Like, a super-awesome kind of great. Let's see, there's Pein, Minato, and Naruto. Yeah, a very Uber kind of great. ;D
Old 01-23-2008, 03:15 PM   #128
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
except for naruto.
- oro stuffed Sasuke with some jutsus and weapons and skills and a that jutsu, and full control on CS2 and who knows how much more (plus the absorbed abilities after overtake)

- while jiraya did an oodama rasengan, some bit better use of kage bunshin, and a bit of genjutsu deffence, which doesn't even work.

anyway, we're not debating it now. XD

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -

Last edited by liuaishan; 01-23-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:16 PM   #129
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
well anko and sasuke were Oro's pupils and they turned out great.
Yes, that's true, but comparing Anko and Sasuke to the likes of Pain and Yondaime, there's no comparison (besides Sasuke maybe).

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:17 PM   #130
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
anyway, we're not debating it now. XD
Oh. At least it relieved some of my boredom.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #131
liuaishan
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Oh. At least it relieved some of my boredom.
don't get me wrong, I'd start debating right away, but I thought we must wait for the boss's approval first :P

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 01-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #132
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
except for naruto.
- oro stuffed Sasuke with some jutsus and weapons and skills and a that jutsu, and full control on CS2 and who knows how much more (plus the absorbed abilities after overtake)

- while jiraya did an oodama rasengan, some bit better use of kage bunshin, and a bit of genjutsu deffence, which doesn't even work.

i disagree completly.
Jiraya gave naruto exactly the type of training he need. Better control over the Kyubi's chakra laid the foundations for Naruto's great strenghts. With out better kyubi chakra control Naruto wouldn't be able to kage bushin train or improving the rasengan by infusing an element with it with out losing control of himself( yamato helps but still better control from Naruto's part makes it easier). Also Channeling the kyubi's chakra t enhance his own power is Naruto's ace in the hole, hopefully he improves in that area as well.

Last edited by Dagoro; 01-23-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #133
liuaishan
Special Jounin

Quote:
i disagree completly.
Jiraya gave naruto exactly the type of training he need. Better control over the Kyubi's chakra laid the foundations for Naruto's great strenghts. With out better kyubi chakra control Naruto wouldn't be able to kage bushin train or improving the rasengan by infusing an element with it with out losing control of himself( yamato helps but still better control from Naruto's part makes it easier). Also Channeling the kyubi's chakra t enhance his own power is Naruto's ace in the hole, hopefully he improves in that area as well.
that's a very high kyuubi chakra control there if Naruto's new fighting style is get pissed and have kyuubi take control over him, and then need yamato to save his behind.

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 01-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #134
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
that's a very high kyuubi chakra control there if Naruto's new fighting style is get pissed and have kyuubi take control over him, and then need yamato to save his behind.
We've only seen Naruto lose control at 4 tails and obviously thats not what my post was about. The kyubi chakra enhances Naruto's rasengan, his kage bushin quantity range and it makes up for his lack of taijutsu ability by enhancing his speed and attack power. clearly jiraya did a fine job, not a perfect job but a fine one non-to less.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:35 PM   #135
liuaishan
Special Jounin

Quote:
We've only seen Naruto lose control at 4 tails and obviously thats not what my post was about. The kyubi chakra enhances Naruto's rasengan, his kage bushin quantity range and it makes up for his lack of taijutsu ability by enhancing his speed and attack power. clearly jiraya did a fine job, not a perfect job but a fine one non-to less.
yah, I agree to all of that and give full credit, but remember Naruto also went 2 tails after kicking deidara, and if kakashi hadn't stopped him he probably would have lost control again.
Jiraya didn't work on Naruto's short temper.

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -