The Naruto Debating FC - Page 95 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-05-2008, 04:07 PM   #1411
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

I finally responded.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2008, 04:14 PM   #1412
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I think me or SMFox should come up with an equal debating subject. It wouldn't be fair for the debaters to pick, now would it?
the debaters arent picking the topic.. smfox is picking it..

and lui you can actually change your sleep schedule just for the weekend lol
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #1413
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I finally responded.
yaaaay *goes to read*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
the debaters arent picking the topic.. smfox is picking it..

and lui you can actually change your sleep schedule just for the weekend lol
you'll have to tell my the hours before, so I can calculate when it starts here. I'll get so much bitching at me for not letting bro sleep. x_X

are we doing the crowd thing, everyone posts whenever? Or on turns?

and it's liu *cries* :P

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #1414
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Okay. .
What would happen if I offered you a never-expiring pass to every Bills game you could think of, (transportation provided by the Bills themselves) and a coupon for Trent Edwards signing your arm in Sharpie so you can get it tattoo'ed at a later time?
Old 03-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #1415
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
yaaaay *goes to read*

you'll have to tell my the hours before, so I can calculate when it starts here. I'll get so much bitching at me for not letting bro sleep. x_X

are we doing the crowd thing, everyone posts whenever? Or on turns?

and it's liu *cries* :P
i prefer the crowd thing.. cause i want a jab at mikey and vengeance.. so the wait a turn thing wont work for me XD

let me see its 4:52 pm here right now.. so that should give you a time difference..
Old 03-05-2008, 04:54 PM   #1416
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

*chokes and coughs on V8*
Mikey and Vengeance vs. Mystik and Kushina?
Wow, this'll be interesting.
*marks date on calendar*
Old 03-05-2008, 05:13 PM   #1417
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
i prefer the crowd thing.. cause i want a jab at mikey and vengeance.. so the wait a turn thing wont work for me XD

let me see its 4:52 pm here right now.. so that should give you a time difference..
yah, actually since we're poking at them we should get a chance to poke everyone *evil* lulz. No turns.

does it start at 12 AM? X_X

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 03-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #1418
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
yah, actually since we're poking at them we should get a chance to poke everyone *evil* lulz. No turns.

does it start at 12 AM? X_X
its starts friday night.. i guess anytime friday night.. exactly cause i am sure all three of us want a stab at them all lol
Old 03-05-2008, 07:25 PM   #1419
liuaishan
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
Well...we could always start it Saturday morning and extend it till Monday morning if the timing would be more convenient?
well, I think 9 -10 AM there would be 4-5 PM here. But I'm not sure I calculated it right.

it's 2:25 AM here now and I'm going to bed XP

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 03-05-2008, 07:45 PM   #1420
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
What would happen if I offered you a never-expiring pass to every Bills game you could think of, (transportation provided by the Bills themselves) and a coupon for Trent Edwards signing your arm in Sharpie so you can get it tattoo'ed at a later time?
Why would I get someone's signature tattoed into my arm, it'll be like them owning me or something.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #1421
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Hmmm...you bring'th up a good point.
Scratch that. ;D
Old 03-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #1422
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
Well...we could always start it Saturday morning and extend it till Monday morning if the timing would be more convenient?
its not that really.. she is just trying to figure out when she needs to be up since we all will be up and so she wont miss out.. she wants to know our time versus her time so she will be up to debate with us..
Old 03-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #1423
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Guys'll win without a doubt. No question, no problem, I'm such a cocky asshole, but it's all true I say! XP

Anyway, I hope I can put up a good position for our side of the debate, whatever the topic is.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #1424
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
hey you!!! how come you don't come here more often!?!??!
I'm damn busy, don't have the mental energy to debate since I have SOME kind of lung infection starting, coughing up a lung in the process, and it's basically just two people going at it for a long time and it's rather boring to watch since it turns into some kind of childish contest where they are just trying to prove which is better.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:52 AM   #1425
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Hey lui when you read this you have to try and get msn.. so it will be easier for us womenz to go over our battle strategy and kick some guy butt.. kushina and i already have it.. plus it beats pm's lol...

oh and posting this at AD also just to make sure you get it..