The Naruto Debating FC - Page 97 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-08-2008, 03:59 AM   #1441
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
*chokes and coughs on V8*
Mikey and Vengeance vs. Mystik and Kushina?
Wow, this'll be interesting.
*marks date on calendar*
Truly the Ladies will prevail

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX View Post
Guys'll win without a doubt. No question, no problem, I'm such a cocky asshole, but it's all true I say! XP
Anyway, I hope I can put up a good position for our side of the debate, whatever the topic is.

Hrm men with big Egos, and little to have them for. Nough said on that, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
I bet the girls got this, they always win at everything except for when it counts, like the USA elections. =x
We dont lose US Elections because we are woman we lose them because the woman who run are morons. But thank you for the vote of confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX View Post
Puh-lease....I won't say much but I can assure you that your brutality will be doubled over when we get in there. It was only less so because I wasn't countering anything. That was just my opening statement, and my real strength comes from counters, and you shall fear meh!
Hrm so far we have seen no such brutality especially since your still one member short on the board and all 3 of ours have posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Veng stalin lol he isnt that bad.. and yes the girls rocked with their first post.. we are so gonna kick butt

Enough Said!!!!!

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2008, 04:17 AM   #1442
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushina View Post
Truly the Ladies will prevail
Could happen... anything could happen.... will it happen remains to be seen.... My personal opinion about it? The girls are going to win.
Quote:

Hrm men with big Egos, and little to have them for. Nough said on that, lol
Hey my ego is in check "most" of the time.... & I have a "big" reason to have it. Take it how you want to take it
Quote:
We dont lose US Elections because we are woman we lose them because the woman who run are morons. But thank you for the vote of confidence
LMAO very clever.....
Quote:
Hrm so far we have seen no such brutality especially since your still one member short on the board and all 3 of ours have posted.
Yeah the girls are kicking ass. Where did Mikey go again???
Quote:

Enough Said!!!!!
thanks & agreed....

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-08-2008 at 04:19 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 04:29 AM   #1443
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Could happen... anything could happen.... will it happen remains to be seen.... My personal opinion about it? The girls are going to win.
Aww already giving up on your team I see

Quote:
Hey my ego is in check "most" of the time.... & I have a "big" reason to have it. Take it how you want to take it
Hrm I could actually take that soooo many ways but rather interesting I think. Please do explain, LOL

Quote:
LMAO very clever.....

Indeed I thought so too but besides that its the truth

Quote:
Yeah the girls are kicking ass. Where did Mikey go again???
He ran away knowing your team is gonna get stomped*My ego is coming out*

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 03-08-2008, 04:37 AM   #1444
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aww already giving up on your team I see
Not giving up as I did respond to the counters you girls brought up. Though in my opinion if Mikey doesn't post we automatically lose based on points. Besides you girls seem more organized at this point. But that could all change when my team gets online. But the way its going now if it continues like this the boys will lose.
Quote:
Hrm I could actually take that soooo many ways but rather interesting I think. Please do explain, LOL
Hehehe well I'll just say I'm properly equipped to backup my huge ego. Won't go further then that.
Quote:

Indeed I thought so too but besides that its the truth
Yeah I'd have to agree.
Quote:
He ran away knowing your team is gonna get stomped*My ego is coming out*
You scared Mikey away no!! Now we're really going to lose...

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-08-2008 at 04:38 AM.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:45 AM   #1445
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Quote:
Not giving up as I did respond to the counters you girls brought up. Though in my opinion if Mikey doesn't post we automatically lose based on points. Besides you girls seem more organized at this point. But that could all change when my team gets online. But the way its going now if it continues like this the boys will lose.
Haha youll lose regardless, and how many times are we gonna have to tell you little guys not to call us girls,? It's either ladies or woman. LMAO

Quote:
Hehehe well I'll just say I'm properly equipped to backup my huge ego. Won't go further then that.
Nough said, lol. Though quite interesting

Quote:
You scared Mikey away no!! Now we're really going to lose...
I did no such thing, dont you pin that on me. Besides I think he just got scared of losing, lol

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 03-08-2008, 04:54 AM   #1446
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Haha youll lose regardless, and how many times are we gonna have to tell you little guys not to call us girls,? It's either ladies or woman. LMAO
Rather bold statement Kushina remember what happened when Eighty6ed tried to claim victory before the debate was over.... Shit my teammates did the same thing never mind..... My mistake... Ladies sounds like a grany so I'll stick to women.
Quote:
I did no such thing, dont you pin that on me. Besides I think he just got scared of losing, lol
Mikey will be back I believe in him....

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-08-2008, 05:00 AM   #1447
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Quote:
Rather bold statement Kushina remember what happened when Eighty6ed tried to claim victory before the debate was over.... Shit my teammates did the same thing never mind..... My mistake... Ladies sounds like a grany so I'll stick to women.

Mikey will be back I believe in him....
Hehe well which ever is fine with me just not girls, it makes us sound like we are just little kids, lmao. And yeah my ego decided it want to make an appearance for the first time in a long while. But then again I like it whn it comes out just for the single fact that it gets everyone riled up.
And Im sure he will but knowin him he'll proly wait till like the last minute to put in his Infamous text wall and kill us all.

Well Night Veng I'm out, I need sleep so I can have a clear head to start off the counter later today. Goodnight!!!!

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 03-08-2008, 05:05 AM   #1448
Vengeance
Death Scythe

lol same night Kushina

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-08-2008, 08:17 AM   #1449
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
zeh thing is you guys can have more than one post per our answer. All of you can answer to our same post if you have different things to say about it. Our plan was designed in order to make it easier both for us and for you, because this avoids the confusion of not knowing who must answer what, and there won't be any post unnoticed, and unanswered from our side. So you don't need to worry.

And I believe the post count is not the only deciding factor, so you guys can compensate with anything you can give best. And we don't want you to not give your best, coz we'll have a too easy win :P

Quote:
kushina, this is obvious. He's wearing a steel armor with a mighty sword and shield, and is standing on a royal horse. :P

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:48 AM   #1450
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
zeh thing is you guys can have more than one post per our answer. All of you can answer to our same post if you have different things to say about it. Our plan was designed in order to make it easier both for us and for you, because this avoids the confusion of not knowing who must answer what, and there won't be any post unnoticed, and unanswered from our side. So you don't need to worry.
Hrm I like them worrying, it just gives us another advantage,
Truly Liu you are a genius

Quote:
And I believe the post count is not the only deciding factor, so you guys can compensate with anything you can give best. And we don't want you to not give your best, coz we'll have a too easy win :P
Meh they've already made it too easy by not being organized

Quote:
kushina, this is obvious. He's wearing a steel armor with a mighty sword and shield, and is standing on a royal horse. :P
LMAO, ok Liu you keep your inncoent thoughts but I know better Plus you have an awesome imagination,lol

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 03-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #1451
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hrm I like them worrying, it just gives us another advantage,
Truly Liu you are a genius
aah, it was nothing. Still it has it's drawbacks, that I hope won't be worse than the idea itself.

Quote:
Meh they've already made it too easy by not being organized
no worries, they still have time to come with a plan themselves if they want. No one says they can't.

Quote:
LMAO, ok Liu you keep your inncoent thoughts but I know better Plus you have an awesome imagination,lol
... let's say I'm keeping it PG 13... in public XD XP

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 03-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #1452
Kushina
Lost Visionary

I hope your feeling better especially after yesterday, you gave me and mystik a scare you know. You really shouldn't pu that much pressure on yourself. As I said it is a team effort, we are here to back you up. And yea in here its PG 13 but outside you know, lmao

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 03-08-2008, 02:17 PM   #1453
liuaishan
Special Jounin

oh no worries, it was just sudden change of sleep schedule that screw me up lulz. You and mystik don't need to worry about it. I should be better tonight *cough* and then never be able to go to my former sleep schedule *cough* lulz.

well, I did say PG13 is just for public haha :P

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 03-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #1454
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Urgh...C'mon, Mikey, me and Veng are doing our best but we need your help. The girls are more organized and their opening posts kicked ass.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:01 PM   #1455
liuaishan
Special Jounin

*bows thanking*

you guys don't suppose something wrong with mikey? I mean, he probably just forgot or really doesn't have time, no need to worry, right? *is worried* T^T

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -