Manga vs Anime - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 04-10-2005, 09:41 PM   #1
Ninjamax
Academy Student

Ninjamax is an unknown quantity at this point
Manga vs Anime

I have recently been wondering if i should start reading the manga of naruto. I already saw all the way to episode 129 but i'm anxious as to what will happen and i want to read the manga, but since i've been warned there's spoilers should i read it? What do you think?
It are saddest like livers flying into an unknown fridge to be devoured by puppies which are past their expiration dates. As mom pours milk into my candy i wonder at the miracles of life and also pursue happiness by waiting for naruto to be released. A true glee fulfills my heart
Ninjamax is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #2
narutokid11
Genin

narutokid11 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you better not ..... as it would spoiler the kick to see the next eps!! I think you have see the rest of the series right? I got those series from animationmax.com and I also have the same idea of going for manga ...but I resist..
narutokid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 10:03 PM   #3
Ninjamax
Academy Student

I don't know because i've seen some posts that say reading the manga makes you appreciate the episodes better. I read the first episode in manga but it just didn't feel right, besides i think i'm going to force myself not to read because all those fighting scenes are kickass
It are saddest like livers flying into an unknown fridge to be devoured by puppies which are past their expiration dates. As mom pours milk into my candy i wonder at the miracles of life and also pursue happiness by waiting for naruto to be released. A true glee fulfills my heart
Old 04-10-2005, 10:17 PM   #4
narutokid11
Genin

I also heard that before.... but I still feel that looking those will spoil the series... The only make sense to go for manga unless u want more details in term of story, rather than the emotion and feeling.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:18 PM   #5
narutokid11
Genin

Looking ahead doesn't help as you will feel a bit bored for all the tv series coming out and there is no surprise for each of the eps.... did u watch every eps?
Old 04-11-2005, 06:35 PM   #6
Ninjamax
Academy Student

Yeah i've watched every single one and yay i are now a naruto lover. I had been waiting for a good anime series since samuraix and yes indeed i found naruto. I cannot wait for cartoon network to release naruto dubbed and hear what narutos voice is like. Lol. I do hope they don't remove the bloody images and also that they don't blow up the series like dragon ball z (I mean c'mon the freakin opening is some kind of retarded rap), and also that they don't put it at like midnight. I hope my dreams come true
Old 04-12-2005, 08:11 PM   #7
v_e_n_g_e_a_n_c_e
Genin

v_e_n_g_e_a_n_c_e is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i read the manga ... its pretty kool ... its like an early synopsis of the eps to come. It makes you want to see that particular set of manga chapters in an ep and to see the effects and "moving characters"

Take The quiz yourself!

Member Of The Uchiha Itachi
FC
v_e_n_g_e_a_n_c_e is offline   Reply With Quote