My veiws on the birth of Akatsuki - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-28-2008, 05:33 AM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
My veiws on the birth of Akatsuki

It was confirmed last chapter by Itachi that Madara created Akatsuki after losing the battle for control over Konoha against the 1st Hokage. This implies (at least to me) that Madara created Akatsuki in an effort to counsel the fact that he survived the battle against the 1st hokage.

http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-...6-page-10.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-...6-page-11.html

Now if this is true then most of the members of Akatsuki that we've seen aren't its original members. Based on age the only original members of Akatsuki that we've seen would have to be Madara, Kazaku, & maybe Zetsu. Assuming Zetsu has some sort of immortality method sense he too knows of Madara. Sasori & Hiden may be possible exemptions to this rule. However Sasori is highly unlikely sense he was a mortal child around the time of the 3rd Kazekage. & Hidan doesn't seem smart enough (at least to me) to be able to survive all these years. This would make Pein, Konan, Itachi, Orochimaru, Kisame, & Deidara the newest members. Now is it possible that we may see some of Madara's old friends showing up to take the place of our fallen Akatsuki? I don't see how Madara could recruit younger shinobi to take the place of the fallen. Sense I believe he's already gathered the strongest missing nin of this generation with Pein, Itachi, Deidara, & Kisame (Konan in my opinion was let in to please Pein). Anyone else that they may find (with the exception of Sasuke & maybe Kabuto) would be unfit to do this job. Opinions or bashing would be welcomed.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-28-2008 at 05:44 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-28-2008, 07:33 AM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: My veiws on the birth of Akatsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
Ah, but you're going on the assumption that the Akatsuki always had this many members. We have no idea just how many were actually involved when he first started the organization to cover his tracks and hide himself. The fact that they only just started moving within the last five years should be testament to that fact.

If he truly started it so long ago, why has there been no movement until now?
Your right but I just don't see Madara only having 2 followers all this time. Taking into consideration his reputation one could assume that others would want to follow his ideals. It's possible that Madara was waiting for the right opportunity to strike Konoha. Maybe he didn't have enough followers (but at least more then 2 in my opinion) to successfully plan an invasion on Konoha. There also may have been movement to capture the nine tails years before it was unleashed on Konoha. They would need to first track it down before anything. When that mission failed Akatsuki was forced to come up with new plans & went back into hiding. Then along came Pein & Madara felt he had the power needed to give fruit to his new plans. The capture of all the tailed beast. But these are just assumptions.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-28-2008 at 07:36 AM.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:57 AM   #3
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

okies, my opinion:

I'd say Madara waited a lot more to form Akatsuki. First, to make sure things settle and he's considered dead and disappeared, so things won't get suspicious. Coz people will start wondering why there is such a strong organization when Uchiha and Senju was pwing everyone at that point. So I'd say Aka was formed after the death of the First Hokage and his brother Second Hokage.

Not to mention that there is Jiraya with his reliable sources of information and espionage, who only brought up the idea of Aka (which was a shock to everybody) somewhere around Sarutobi's death. So I think Aka is not that old.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:02 AM   #4
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
It was confirmed last chapter by Itachi that Madara created Akatsuki after losing the battle for control over Konoha against the 1st Hokage. This implies (at least to me) that Madara created Akatsuki in an effort to counsel the fact that he survived the battle against the 1st hokage.

Now if this is true then most of the members of Akatsuki that we've seen aren't its original members. Based on age the only original members of Akatsuki that we've seen would have to be Madara, Kazaku, & maybe Zetsu. Assuming Zetsu has some sort of immortality method sense he too knows of Madara. Sasori & Hiden may be possible exemptions to this rule. However Sasori is highly unlikely sense he was a mortal child around the time of the 3rd Kazekage. & Hidan doesn't seem smart enough (at least to me) to be able to survive all these years. This would make Pein, Konan, Itachi, Orochimaru, Kisame, & Deidara the newest members. Now is it possible that we may see some of Madara's old friends showing up to take the place of our fallen Akatsuki? I don't see how Madara could recruit younger shinobi to take the place of the fallen. Sense I believe he's already gathered the strongest missing nin of this generation with Pein, Itachi, Deidara, & Kisame (Konan in my opinion was let in to please Pein). Anyone else that they may find (with the exception of Sasuke & maybe Kabuto) would be unfit to do this job. Opinions or bashing would be welcomed.
Itachi said that Madara founded Akatsuki, but he didn't say when. For all we know, Madara founded Akatsuki shortly before the series even began.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:18 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Itachi said that Madara founded Akatsuki, but he didn't say when. For all we know, Madara founded Akatsuki shortly before the series even began.
Ok about the time period of Akatsuki's birth. I'll make this short as I need to get to work. I don't see Madara sitting around twittling his thumbs for so long to just simply wake up one day to say...

Madara: I'm bored... Hey Kazaku, Zetsu want to go capture the nine tails & destroy some stuff?

Kazaku: Yeah why not we've got nothing better to do.. lets set it lose on Konoha.. damn 1st hokage almost killed both of us Madara.... If it weren't for Zetsu thinking we were dead & trying to eat us we would of ever escaped alive...

Zetsu: Uummm will there be bodies to eat?

Madara: If all goes as planed you could eat all of Konoha after we're done having fun...

Ok yeah thats stupid but you get my point. Plans need to be set in motion in advance. When Madara left Konoha there were also all those Uchiha who stayed loyal to the village. Some who may of had MS or EMS when looking at the latest chapter, not to mention all the other ninja. Its unrealistic to think he would be able to successfully invade Konoha during that time. Which is why he would have to wait for these people to die off before actually doing anything. But that doesn't mean he didn't form Akatsuki in advance simply waiting for the right opportunity to strike. The time was right to use the Kyuubi because all of the Uchiha with MS or EMS should have died off by then. Limiting the possibility of someone within Konoha with the strength required to take it down. When that mission failed he obviously had to go back to the drawing board. He only started his new plans once meeting Pein. Sense with Peins power & most of the Uchiha dead at this point there isn't much that would be able to stand in there way.

Edit: Ok I really need to go to work now so I'll look up this post later to comment if you guys happen to respond.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 01-29-2008 at 12:43 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:51 PM   #6
lesserblade
ANBU

lesserblade is an unknown quantity at this point

well i would think that Pein would just have one of his other 6 bodies take a place
Old 02-27-2008, 11:13 PM   #7
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Well i like this theory a lot but it is very flawed because he could have started akatsuki after the uchiha massacre or after Minato defeated the kyuubi.

Orochimaru joined after leaving the leaf itachi most likely stayed in touch with madara since he did say he was his mentor which means he might have met itachi when he was a boy secretly.

Who knows how this goes but i doubt he started aka 16 years ago doesn't make sense to start moving 16 years later after bijju when he could have done it when the kids were young easily capture them.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:15 PM   #8
lesserblade
ANBU

ya y start try to capture them when he could have just summoned kyuubi and put him in the statue so this leads me to beleive that the 4th did somethin to him to make him require the bijuu
Old 02-28-2008, 12:11 AM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Well i like this theory a lot but it is very flawed because he could have started akatsuki after the uchiha massacre or after Minato defeated the kyuubi.

Orochimaru joined after leaving the leaf itachi most likely stayed in touch with madara since he did say he was his mentor which means he might have met itachi when he was a boy secretly.

Who knows how this goes but i doubt he started aka 16 years ago doesn't make sense to start moving 16 years later after bijju when he could have done it when the kids were young easily capture them.
I said Madara started Akatsuki after losing to the 1st considering Kakuzu & Madara's age. Also Considering both Madara & Kakuzu fought the 1st in the past. Which would be allot longer then 16 years ago. But it's flawed because we don't know the exact time Akatsuki started or enough about Kakuzu & Madara's relationship, or Zetsu's place in all this. I think more will be revealed when Madara & Zetsu's back stories are tolled from there perspective.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-28-2008, 12:15 AM   #10
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I said Madara started Akatsuki after losing to the 1st considering Kakuzu & Madara's age. Also Considering both Madara & Kakuzu fought the 1st in the past. Which would be allot longer then 16 years ago. But it's flawed because we don't know the exact time Akatsuki started or enough about Kakuzu & Madara's relationship, or Zetsu's place in all this. I think more will be revealed when Madara & Zetsu's back stories are tolled from there perspective.
Then this makes even less sense more then 16 years ago mkaes no sense to go after the bijju now no i think he started the aka recently with some members already in it.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #11
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

it possible akatsuki was formed after when madara failed to destroy konoha, kyuubi was sealed by minato..

original members..
madara
zetsu
kakuzu

succeeding members..
1. pain & konan
2. orochimaru & sasori
3. itachi & kisame
4. deidara
5. hidan
Old 02-28-2008, 12:21 AM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Then this makes even less sense more then 16 years ago mkaes no sense to go after the bijju now no i think he started the aka recently with some members already in it.
Ok these some members you speak of would be Madara loyalist right? So where are they now? You don't think people followed Madara out of Konoha when he fought the 1st? Madara was a well respected & feared shinobi in his day I don't think he was by himself all this time not planing any type of attack on Konoha. Whats your opinion on Kakuzu & Madara's relationship? Also Nami it's been said that there was more then 2MS users in the time of the 1st click. How would Madara destroy Konoha if there are still Uchiha's that can battle his sharingan or potentially control Kuuybi? Remember the Uchiha started killing each other for MS he'd have to wait for them to die off.

Edit: This theory is to early lol not enough information to really support it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-28-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:03 AM   #13
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Nah. I think it's this..

Leaf Village Hokage era

Shodaikage
-Madara
-Kakuzu

Nidaime
-Madara
-Kakuzu
-Zetsu
-Other member

Sandaime 1st
-other member?

Yondaime
- Pain
- Konan
- Orochimaru
- Kisame
- Sasori

Sandaime 2nd
- Itachi
- Hidan
- Deidara

Tsuande
- Tobi?

I mean all Akatsuki current members met up when Naruto and sasuke was like 6 or 7 so yeah. That explains it and Kakuzu had a habit of killing team mate(s).

Last edited by Silverblade; 02-28-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:44 AM   #14
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Nah. I think it's this..

Leaf Village Hokage era

Shodaikage
-Madara
-Kakuzu

Nidaime
-Madara
-Kakuzu
-Zetsu
-Other member

Sandaime 1st
-other member?

Yondaime
- Pain
- Konan
- Orochimaru
- Kisame
- Sasori

Sandaime 2nd
- Itachi
- Hidan
- Deidara

Tsuande
- Tobi?

I mean all Akatsuki current members met up when Naruto and sasuke was like 6 or 7 so yeah. That explains it and Kakuzu had a habit of killing team mate(s).
Yeah I somewhat agree with this table for the known members. As I said Pain, Kohan, Orochimaru, Kisame, Sasori, Itachi, Hidan, & Deidara would be the newer members. Also good point on Kakuzu killing his teammates I forgot about that part. Which proves that Madara at some point had different members. I could agree with four members around the time of Nidaime. Question you don't think Tobi is Madara? I notice you added him to Tsunade...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-28-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #15
lesserblade
ANBU

well tobi might be madara but it looks like he is bipolar since hes, oh im going to take over the world" one minute and "tobi is a good boy" the next but ya Madara could have had all nine members when he started out but the have most likely have died