Shin Chan - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 01-22-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
sesshoumaru hyuuga
Genin

sesshoumaru hyuuga is an unknown quantity at this point
Shin Chan

Shin Chan in my opinion is the funniest series of all time. Shinnosuke is awesome, i specially love how he takes advantage of everybody and does what ever he wants. However he also has a sweet side -only when he wants to XD- it should be on cartoon network every night.
what do you think guys, do you like shin chan?

sesshoumaru hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2008, 01:36 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Shin Chan

i've seem a few eps. i find that show kinda vague its mostly in your face humor with no finesse.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
~ Lawliet ~
Genin

~ Lawliet ~ is an unknown quantity at this point

The style of animation is definitely not to my liking.
~ Lawliet ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:04 AM   #4
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

It's such a classic, the comics are great. I agree that most of the humor usually comes from disses or shin chan doing something idiotic, but it was one of my favorite early comics. I watched one episode of the english cartoon, the jokes just don't hold as well because of the translation.

I'm skeptical though; the cartoon is old and the animation outdated, plus the jokes just aren't as funny in english.... so it may not get such a large fanbase. But who knows, maybe it'll pull through, CN is taking a chance redubbing shinchan.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #5
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

its ok but i wont watch it like naruto only if its randomly on and noting else but its not bad though

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #6
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Ass-dance!!!

God, Shin-chan is hilarious. I haven't watched alot of the original Japanese version, but the messed up dub is pretty funny. The dialouge is just.... so weird that I like it. lol

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:03 PM   #7
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

I think back now, and I really don't know what I found funny about an ass-shaking kid. I guess it's called sense of humor XD

Never got to watch the dub but I hear it's as funny.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:06 PM   #8
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Classic
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote