Infraction for kidmac1: Trolling - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Bans & Warnings

Bans & Warnings If you've been banned or warned, you will be listed here with an explaination.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
Miburo

Infraction for kidmac1: Trolling

User: kidmac1
Infraction: Trolling

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Quote:
And, despite my warning, you did it again. = /

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
I only post in here to have a little fun with you guys.
Again, you admit that you're only posting there to mess with people. And...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
He's the one thats always pissin his pants cause he can't hold his liquor....
You throw another unjustifiable insult towards someone you've incited flames from already. You're egging him on, again.

So you've made your intentions clear (again) and attempted to provoke someone (again). This fits the definition of trolling to a T. Cut the crap. : )
Original Post:
Quote:
Wow I got a infraction lol

Its totally baseless and bullshit, I only post in here to have a little fun with you guys. I try hard not to past the flame lines, because flaming someone is too easy so theres not much fun(at least to me)in it. He's the one thats always pissin his pants cause he can't hold his liquor....

And to clarify when I said keep-em coming, I was letting him know that if he likes flaming so much I'll keep giving him infractions.

And when I put "Edit: Don't jump the gun next time" I again was letting him know that everything isn't how you think it is so don't assume your safe.

Huh???? Positive words towards me in this thread!!!???? I don't even know what to say....

Old 01-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Infraction Reversed

This infraction has been reversed.

Reason:
Quote:
I don't see how he's trolling, he said he's in there to have fun, just like everyone else is. Besides that, he's already gotten a trolling infraction for his posts in ftp.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:36 PM   #3
Miburo

Re: Infraction for kidmac1: Trolling

He didn't say "I'm there to have fun," he said "to have a little fun with you guys." And then he throws random, baseless insults at people. It should be painfully obvious to anyone who isn't a complete idiot that he doesn't mean that he's just looking to have a good time chatting it up with people; he clearly meant that he finds amusement in provoking and baiting others in that thread. You know, the freaking definition of a troll. It's pretty damn cut and dry, dude.

And what kind of shit logic is that? "He already got a trolling infraction in that thread." No shit, does that mean that he's free to troll up that thread after getting an infraction since he's already gotten one? Again, pretty damn ridiculous, NR. Please, don't let your dislike of me (or your lack of intelligence, for that matter) get in the way of doing your job here.

I'd rather Shino have the final say. I'm fine with whatever he decides. I'm not cool with you butting in though, NR, since you obviously lack good judgment (as shown by previous actions of yours) and have a rather obvious bias against me (and others).

Old 01-30-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

I only saw him admitting to trolling in the post, and not actually trolling. If I had saw this post first, I doubt I'd have given him an infraction for it.

Although his first infraction was totally justified, and I suggest his posts be watched closely in that thread. I don't think it'll be the last time he trolls.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 01-30-2008, 11:41 PM   #5
Miburo

I considered it trolling because of the insult he threw at the end of the first paragraph that I quoted, that was referring to 48. The same person he has provoked previously. It had nothing to do with the context of the rest of the paragraph either, it served no other purpose than to take another shot at him.

Admitting to trolling plus egging someone on seemed like trolling to me. *shrugs*

I'm cool with whatever, just giving the rationale behind my decision.

Old 01-31-2008, 06:14 AM   #6
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Watch your posts miburo, seriously, your really trying to get your point across by calling me an idiot? or at least implying that I am one...this isn't the first time you've done this, and lack of intelligence? sorry miburo, but you can't judge me, you don't know me. And please refrain from insulting me in your posts.

He deserved the first one, that's why I didn't reverse it, but this one was not deserved, it seems like you are the one who is trying to pull infractions based on your dislike for kidmac.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:53 PM   #7
Miburo

Here's a better idea: Piss off.

Also, I've shown the rationale behind that infraction. It was completely justified, and there is absolutely no way in hell you could argue against my points and be successful. But, like I said, if Shino wants to cut the guy a break then I couldn't care less. The only reason I argued my point was to show that I wasn't just trying to be a jerk, there was a completely logical reasoning behind my actions.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:31 AM   #8
Grimmjow
SCHITT

No, how about I don't.

Keep in mind, no matter how bias you think I am, I am not. I reversed it because I don't think he deserves it, he already got one infraction for trolling, he deserved that one. Don't think that I do things that I do because I hate you or because I'm bias against you, thats not the case, I've already told you before that I don't hate you.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:06 PM   #9
Miburo

And the reasons you gave to back that decision were easily shot down and silly. But like I said, whatever. I don't really give a shit if some dude gets some points or not.

I do, however, dislike being told to watch what I say when I said nothing against the rules of the forum (Especially by someone who's shown that he's got questionable morals, and isn't above dicking over his fellow moderators). And I also didn't feel like wasting my time explaining shit to someone who in all likelihood is not going to comprehend what I'm saying anyway (Since you obviously have selective reading or something if you seriously thought I was trying to explain my case solely by insulting you. You must have missed the first half of that post or something...)

I'm also definitely going to question the motives of someone who's shown he is cool with lying about shit to save face. Like I'm going to take your word on it. (I'd ask you a hypothetical question like "Had DA or *gasp* Megaboss given the same infraction would you have objected to it in any way?" but you'll probably just lie anyway, making it pointless) = /

So like I said, piss off. I not going to buy any of your bullshit.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:26 PM   #10
Shino

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

I know I should put a stop to this, but to be honest I like seeing someone get owned, especially on this level of epicness.

I won't name names, so as not to upset said person being owned.

Note to said person: Please don't read my PMs in retaliation for this post.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:39 PM   #11
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Sorry, but his posts don't hurt me shino, and by the way, me reading that pm is old news, it hasn't happened since, it's sad that you all can't get over it yet.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:41 PM   #12
Shino

It would be sad if my post was serious.

Although what IS sad is that you can't tell when someone is just messing with you.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:43 PM   #13
Grimmjow
SCHITT

There's no way for me to do that without hearing a tone of voice or seeing some kind of smiley, text does not reciprocate intention well enough.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:48 PM   #14
Shino

Then, at least, don't make assumptions.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #15
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
text does not reciprocate intention well enough.
Actually, it does so long as one doesn't have the reading comprehension of a rock and isn't always paranoid and defensive about everything...>.>;;;

Closed Thread