Naruto dies in movie4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 01:50 AM   #1
blazing ninja
Academy Student

blazing ninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto dies in movie4?

Does naruto die?Iv'e seen the trailer for naruto movie 4 where he dies. But i have also read it was just a vision of him dieing so does anyone know if he realy does die if so thats such a bummer

Last edited by blazing ninja; 01-31-2008 at 01:56 AM.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:55 AM   #2
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto dies in movie4

Its a tragic death. Yes, naruto dies. Masashi Kishimoto, will stop producing naruto and will make some new anime for all of us to watch.

Thanks Terri.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:02 AM   #3
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Movies usually don't have much of anything to do with the main story, in this case, the anime. Nothing that happens in the movie would have any affect on the anime. So with that said, no, Naruto does not die in the movie. It's prolly one of his shadow clones, or some other clever thing the movie makes up.

On a side note. I'm totally surprised at how many people there are in this world who do not have a brain, or at least choose to not use it if they do have one. You people need to start thinking for your selves and learn some common sense.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 01-31-2008, 02:02 AM   #4
blazing ninja
Academy Student

blazing ninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the info. But Im sure like other anime naruto death wont be long he will be back hopefully.

I Know that usaly the series and movies take place in a different time line. I just whanted to know if he died in the new movie.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:06 AM   #5
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Arr. Forums related questions only!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread