Digimon FC - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #211
Raidori
Genin

Raidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the rough
Re: Digimon FC

yeah, i wish a new season would come out already. and i wish it would be like digimon tamers that show was great. takato created his own digimon from scratch! all the digimon in that season looked cool. the digivises were awesome as well. sliding the card through the digivise and all. if i got to choose one i would go with those digivises. heres a topic: what would your digivise look like and what would it do?

Last edited by Raidori; 04-23-2008 at 01:29 AM.
Raidori is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2008, 01:56 AM   #212
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

personally my digivice would be like the ones in the first season, because those ones reacted to the connection the digimon and the taimers had. i liked that, probably because i'm a girl.

but the digivices did look cooler in season three, so i'd like them to look like those ones
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:02 AM   #213
Raidori
Genin

Raidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the rough

yeah, not only that,but in season three the digivise looked like it would fit in you hand comfortably, whereas the season one digi v looked it would cramp your hand because it was small and square. also i like the idea of drawing what digimon you want and sliding it through your digivise and, poof! there he is! maybe thats because im a boy. or we just have different tastes.
SEASON THREE DIGI V

SEASON ONE DIGI V

SEASON TWO DIGI V

Last edited by Raidori; 04-23-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #214
naruto100%

Lets see where were we.....oh okey so Digi vs Poke.....I meen Digimon can talk Pokemon cant, Digimons are bigger and by the way stronger with it! I would like to see some legendary Pokemon vs. Ultimate Evolution Digimon! For my digivice I like the most from 2nd season and hate from 5th season! So it would look like some combo of original and D-3!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:32 AM   #215
Raidori
Genin

you know i also liked season twos digi vs alot and those digimon as well. once again the blue dinosaur or dragon type digimon was my favorite(v-mon)english version(veemon). and blue is one of my favorite colors.

Also, a legendary pokemon would have a hard enough time fighting greymon agumons first digivolution, so ultimate evolution would walk all over any pokemon. digimon would also outsmart pokemon since their on average as smart as a human.

Last edited by Raidori; 04-23-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #216
naruto100%

Yes yes true true! so we need new topic...........
Old 04-23-2008, 01:51 PM   #217
Raidori
Genin

its just my opinion, but i think we should give other members a little more time to comment before we start another topic. id like to hear their opinions too.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:52 PM   #218
naruto100%

You see problem is all the other members are unactive LOL!
Old 04-23-2008, 01:55 PM   #219
Raidori
Genin

they must all be in school.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:58 PM   #220
naruto100%

No no they dont post here anymore.....
Old 04-23-2008, 01:59 PM   #221
Raidori
Genin

oh, thats horrible. they musta lost interest in digimon or somethin.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #222
naruto100%

I sopose so new topic.....
Old 04-23-2008, 02:10 PM   #223
Raidori
Genin

will there be a season 6, if so what will it be like and what will the digimon look like. digi vs, story, what type of digimon will each person have?
Old 04-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #224
naruto100%

Its time they make a desision.....do they want to create a total desaster like previous 3 seasons or they want to create something blow (good)! They destroyed digimon with 3rd and 4th (well now lets make them 3) and 5th season! The story.....its allways the same.....digiworld in danger.....kids well I dont know just I dont want to see "oh ah ih uh uff you are my friend dont do that dont do this" it makes me sik >.<! Digimon.....well I want them to be less <------ that I said and more figstyer!
Old 04-23-2008, 02:20 PM   #225
Raidori
Genin

i liked season three, i thought it was really good. i wish the guy who did that story would come back for a second season. the problem with four was that it was boring and i couldnt just sit still for thirty minutes and watch it. i found myself switching the channel and forgetting that i was watching it.