Memoirs of a Geisha sig - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design

Graphics Design Show off your works of graphics in here, form clans, or ask for help from members!

Old 02-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #1
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
Memoirs of a Geisha sig

Made it for my mom, she loves that movie

Be brutal!

I'd also like your opinion of the first sig in my signature (Iroh) Made that for a FC alittle while ago.

EDIT: 10 views yet no comment, I better prep myself for a doozy of a review :p.

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 02-01-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #2
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Memoirs of a Geisha sig

I actually really like it.. thats one of my favorite movies also..maybe a tad to much pink.. text could use some work.. other then that i like it..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #3
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Thanks I appreciate that I suppose that much pink could be hard on anyones eyes, the story behind that sigs prep stage is pretty amusing. (It started out as a roaming gnome sig).

Co-Owner
Old 02-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Well, I think that the Geisha sig looks good, but there are some small issues to be looked at. First, it's slightly too bright and there's no border to compliment the sig (other than that, the sig is cool). The Iroh is flat out great as I can't find no flaws with whatsoever. The border, design, and render is on point.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Well, I think that the Geisha sig looks good, but there are some small issues to be looked at. First, it's slightly too bright and there's no border to compliment the sig (other than that, the sig is cool). The Iroh is flat out great as I can't find no flaws with whatsoever. The border, design, and render is on point.
There was a border but I Gaussin blurred it (bad idea I guess).

Yeah Iroh himself rocks, but thanks for the review on that sig.

Co-Owner
Old 02-01-2008, 11:23 PM   #6
Kel
Genin

Kel is an unknown quantity at this point

Work on text.
Her face seems too bright/contrasted.
BG looks like lame. Light pink with a giant pink blotch on the right and some tiny tiny effects on the far left.

Iroh is fine for a FC tag.
For a graphics tag I'd say scrap and retry..
Kel is offline   Reply With Quote