WHO SEND THE DEMON FOX TO KONOHA?? Theory - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-12-2005, 12:02 AM   #1
The deeper
Genin

The deeper is an unknown quantity at this point
WHO SEND THE DEMON FOX TO KONOHA?? Theory

Hey dud, wassup

This a theory on How and why did the demon fox attack Konoha?

As u remember, when Oro attacked Konoha, Sand's nins hv summoned a gaint snake, and this is wat my theory depands on? I guess the demon fox has been summoned by Konoha enemies " either by Sand or Mist" to attack the village. One of the hidden villages had a person who was carrying the demon fox (like naruto), then they released it to fight against Konoha. And this will explain why the Moon organisation wants to hv this demon, coz they can use it to attack others beside they can use its Chakra.

The fourth tht time was outside the village, in a mission or something, or he was fighting the enemies, who were attacking Konoha at the same time. that explains why the 3rd hokage didn't fight the Fox, because all of them(3rd, Jiraya,Tsunade, Kakashi..etc) were also fighting but in different places inside the village. it was a huge attack meant to wipe out Konoha.

When the enemies summoned the fox, the ninjs who were fighting the Fox called the fourth to help them. That's why in the first espisode, the scene when ninjas fight the fox, they said" we hv to hold until he comes(the fourth)". so the fourth came and helped them fighting the fox, but the fox was too stronge and even the fourth's huge old frog couldn't stop it. therefore, the fourth was forced to use his forbidden sealing techniq to seal the fox. But the big question is, Wat the hell Naruto was doing in the battle field?

As we know, when u seal using that ninjustu, u will seal the sealed thing inside yourself, like when the 3rd sealed the arms of oro inside himself. So the sealing should be inside the fourth body. Why it is inside naruto??

Also, as we know,using this ninjust means tht u will lose your life for sure. why naruto still alive?? he Should be inside the death god's stomach, shouldn't he??

I say, the fourth didn't die immediatly after the fight, maybe he was alive for couple hours. He didn't want to waste the power of the fox, he wanted to give the Village and specially Naruto(who might be his son) a special gift, which is the power of the fox. So while he was still alive, he managed to move the seal from his body to naruto's body. And he opened the seal alittle bit to allow the fox's chakra to mix up with Naruto's, so he can use it to protect himself and the village. while he was dying, He asked the 3rd and Jirayia to take care of Naruto and help him to be the village's hero.

After that Jirayia and Tsunade left the village. And the story of Naruto began.
The deeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2005, 01:41 AM   #2
heartthrob_god
Genin

heartthrob_god is an unknown quantity at this point
ummm.... the kyuubi (the nine-tails demon fox) just roams around on different places to bring destruction on the place where is it in... it appears every (something....i don't know) years.... nobody summoned that fox!!!!! all villages are afraid of it.... any village could be attacked by the kyuubi.. it's just that konoha was unlucky... there are villages who were attacked by the kyuubi (on its own will) before konoha

heartthrob_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 01:43 AM   #3
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by The deeper
Hey dud, wassup

This a theory on How and why did the demon fox attack Konoha?

As u remember, when Oro attacked Konoha, Sand's nins hv summoned a gaint snake, and this is wat my theory depands on? I guess the demon fox has been summoned by Konoha enemies " either by Sand or Mist" to attack the village. One of the hidden villages had a person who was carrying the demon fox (like naruto), then they released it to fight against Konoha. And this will explain why the Moon organisation wants to hv this demon, coz they can use it to attack others beside they can use its Chakra.

The fourth tht time was outside the village, in a mission or something, or he was fighting the enemies, who were attacking Konoha at the same time. that explains why the 3rd hokage didn't fight the Fox, because all of them(3rd, Jiraya,Tsunade, Kakashi..etc) were also fighting but in different places inside the village. it was a huge attack meant to wipe out Konoha.

When the enemies summoned the fox, the ninjs who were fighting the Fox called the fourth to help them. That's why in the first espisode, the scene when ninjas fight the fox, they said" we hv to hold until he comes(the fourth)". so the fourth came and helped them fighting the fox, but the fox was too stronge and even the fourth's huge old frog couldn't stop it. therefore, the fourth was forced to use his forbidden sealing techniq to seal the fox. But the big question is, Wat the hell Naruto was doing in the battle field?

As we know, when u seal using that ninjustu, u will seal the sealed thing inside yourself, like when the 3rd sealed the arms of oro inside himself. So the sealing should be inside the fourth body. Why it is inside naruto??

Also, as we know,using this ninjust means tht u will lose your life for sure. why naruto still alive?? he Should be inside the death god's stomach, shouldn't he??

I say, the fourth didn't die immediatly after the fight, maybe he was alive for couple hours. He didn't want to waste the power of the fox, he wanted to give the Village and specially Naruto(who might be his son) a special gift, which is the power of the fox. So while he was still alive, he managed to move the seal from his body to naruto's body. And he opened the seal alittle bit to allow the fox's chakra to mix up with Naruto's, so he can use it to protect himself and the village. while he was dying, He asked the 3rd and Jirayia to take care of Naruto and help him to be the village's hero.

After that Jirayia and Tsunade left the village. And the story of Naruto began.
Nice theory, but how could they summon a demon? Is gambunta and them deamons aswell? I wont ask why they would not just fuse it or something because they didn't know the 3rd and 4th's jutsu thingy. And, I don't think kyubbi would let him/her take orders. From what I seen of him/her, if (s)he were to get out of Naruto, (s)he most likely just kill him.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 06:18 AM   #4
The deeper
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartthrob_god
ummm.... the kyuubi (the nine-tails demon fox) just roams around on different places to bring destruction on the place where is it in... it appears every (something....i don't know) years.... nobody summoned that fox!!!!! all villages are afraid of it.... any village could be attacked by the kyuubi.. it's just that konoha was unlucky... there are villages who were attacked by the kyuubi (on its own will) before konoha
it is not exact Summoning, it is as same as Gaara, when Oro wanted to attack Konoha, he planned to release Gaara's demon and use it as a weapon in the battle, remember the sand jounin everytime was saying"the plan depends on u gaara, gaara is our wining card" .there might be a village who has somebody sealed within him the Kyuubi, they used that person as a barrier to carry the demon, then they released the demon when they wanted to use it against Konoha . it isn't weird, we saw How Gaara used the demon "SHUKU or something like that" inside him in the fight with Naruto. So u can seal the demon, but u can use it when u need it by doing something like falling sleep. . It is like Ala'addin and the Jin of the lamp.

These demons are like weapons of mass destruction in Naruto world. They use them when they need to do alot of harm, that's why the Kazakage of the Sand made Gaara like this. He wanted to have a powerful weapon, so he mixed the demon with his own son, same goes to the fourth. so the moon organisation r like Alqaeda wants to got their hands on WMDs.

Same answer for u Kites.

Last edited by The deeper; 04-12-2005 at 06:23 AM.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:20 AM   #5
XCL
Genin

XCL is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i agree with u man. no1 summoned kyuubi. i just think that it roamed around causing chaos.

Visit My Site | Visit My Forums | Visit My Deviant Art
XCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 08:45 AM   #6
Phlemingo
Chuunin

Phlemingo is an unknown quantity at this point
It says so in the first episode that villages were terrorized by a demon fox. People lived in constant fear. Hmm.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:06 PM   #7
Sant0ryu
Chuunin

Sant0ryu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
it is not exact Summoning, it is as same as Gaara, when Oro wanted to attack Konoha, he planned to release Gaara's demon and use it as a weapon in the battle, remember the sand jounin everytime was saying"the plan depends on u gaara, gaara is our wining card" .there might be a village who has somebody sealed within him the Kyuubi, they used that person as a barrier to carry the demon, then they released the demon when they wanted to use it against Konoha . it isn't weird, we saw How Gaara used the demon "SHUKU or something like that" inside him in the fight with Naruto. So u can seal the demon, but u can use it when u need it by doing something like falling sleep. . It is like Ala'addin and the Jin of the lamp.

These demons are like weapons of mass destruction in Naruto world. They use them when they need to do alot of harm, that's why the Kazakage of the Sand made Gaara like this. He wanted to have a powerful weapon, so he mixed the demon with his own son, same goes to the fourth. so the moon organisation r like Alqaeda wants to got their hands on WMDs.

Same answer for u Kites.
its Shukaku and yea interesting theory
But if it were really true and the village was being attacked, it goes back to the question of what was Naruto doing in the battlefield. From the flashbacks, it shows Naruto on a pillow and the background looks pretty elaborate, like maybe a special room in the village not in the battlefield. And like u sed so yourself, he would die like the 3rd if he sealed the fox inside himself meaning he would have no time to get to Naruto and reseal it inside of him. The seal that the fourth used was totally different from the one the 3rd used in battle with Oro. Also lets say the 4th really did use the Death God jutsu, there's no way hes big enough to hold onto Kyuubi and retrain him while trying to allow the Death God to suck out Kyuubi's soul. So basically, its completely different and they had different names anyway.
Sant0ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 03:55 PM   #8
moomunky
Genin

moomunky is an unknown quantity at this point
nobody sent the fox from what i know of... i think it is like this. i hate to say this, but, does anyone watch digimon? flicking through, i have caught this a few times, that there is the digiworld, and the real world... and in naruto, there seems to be naruto's world, and then the world where the summons come from. now, in digimon, there were certain times when the monsters crossed from one side, to another. it could be like a alternate dimension on the same planet, were these big creatures roam free, but they cant see them, and the creatures cant see the people. my theory is that when they use the blood to summon, they open a gate between the two and poof, the creture you call appears. so if a person can call them, it is more then posible, other situations can happen. Gaara had the racoon monster in him, and that was also from birth. that was done by putting it inside him i think using sacrifice. so if these can happen, it is possible, the kyuubi that has so much power, that it was able to break through to naruto's world, and roam destructively.
moomunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 04:43 PM   #9
johnhoe1102
Genin

johnhoe1102 is an unknown quantity at this point
uhh
i think its just that maybe the 4th had naruto in his pocket? hahaha
jp
Old 04-12-2005, 05:23 PM   #10
v_e_n_g_e_a_n_c_e
Genin

v_e_n_g_e_a_n_c_e is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice work ....

Take The quiz yourself!

Member Of The Uchiha Itachi
FC
v_e_n_g_e_a_n_c_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 05:39 PM   #11
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough
I agree with some of this that they were all spread out fighting different people because in a time when the Kyuubi is attacking the village will be a bit preocuppied with fighting it so that is a good chance to attack. But I do not agree that the Kyuubi is a summon. If it was a summon they should go for the summoner and take him out. Once the summoner is gone the summon goes too.

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 08:22 PM   #12
Khari
Gyokunyo

Khari is infamous around these partsKhari is infamous around these parts
The kyuubi is no summon and I don't think the kyuubi would kill naruto. I mean why else would he lend him his power?
Old 04-12-2005, 10:59 PM   #13
The deeper
Genin

My idea is the demons like Shukaku,Kyuubi can be made by human. don't be surprised, Gaara has been born with the Shukaku inside him. So it's not totally impossible to plant a demon inside human. I said b4 it isn't summoning, it's just like releasing the demon from the human barrier. maybe using that fake sleeping justu, the one used by Gaara.

I hv couple questions About the demon roaming around, as we know the hidden village is the military of the country, if the demon was roaming around that means it has already attacked many normal villages in the same country, why the ninjs didn't fight the demon in those villages to protect them??? and if u see clearly, few people of the hidden villages r the only ones who knows about the demon fox, coz everytime they see the powers of the demon coming out of Naruto, only few people said" wow, is it that fox"?. If the demon was attacking the villages, that means all the villages know about it. all of them should know Naruto story. they should say "oh, this is the demon kid", even sum prof nins couldn't recongise him, such as HAKU and Zabuza. That means demons r not sumthing regular or famous.

About the flashback, that shows Naruto on a pillow, it doesn't mean it shows the time when naruto got the seal, maybe it is just to show u where the fox is sealed now.

The old 3rd hokage didn't die bcoz the seal cause an immediate death, NO!, he died bcoz of the sword in his back, and he was very weak, we can say that bcoz he couldn't even complete the seal.
No! dud, the summon can't be terminated by Killing the summoner, plz see the fight of the 3rd hokage, even after the death of Sarutobi, his summoned monkey was still there, it took of the sword out of Sarutobi then it left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomunky
my theory is that when they use the blood to summon, they open a gate between the two and poof, the creture you call appears. so if a person can call them, it is more then posible, other situations can happen. Gaara had the racoon monster in him, and that was also from birth. that was done by putting it inside him i think using sacrifice.
^^ this is kind of as same as my idea. by using a sacrifice u can manage to get these demons. Gaara's mom was a sacrifice to give him the Shukaku, that's why they call these demons POWER OF HUMAN SACRIFICE "Jinchuuriki". Sacrifice and u get the power. The fourth sacrified himself to give Konoha the power of Kyuubi.

About how the fourth was able to hold the huge demon, while he sealed it. It's simple, he can do as Naruto when he fought with Gaara, summon the frog, and Transform the frog to another creature who can hold the fox. The rookie nin Naruto was able to do such idea, wat about the genius Konoha Yellow flash?

if the demon was an accident, 3rd Hokage, Jiraya, Tsunadi, and everyone else should've protected the village. They can't sit and just say "wait for the fourth to come", don't forget, 3rd and Jiraya r the teachers of the fourth, so they r as powerful as him. but they didn't fight. The only logic is they were defending a huge organised attack. Ok lets say" the enemies took the chance and attacked the village while the demon was attacking" this isn't logic, coz they shouldn't know when or where the fox will attack " as sum said: the fox is roaming". so it is unpredictable when or where it could attack.

Last edited by The deeper; 04-12-2005 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:48 AM   #14
duneninja
Genin

duneninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Your theory is put to rest by the simply fact that Jiraya told Naruto that the Kyuubi and other demons like it are almost like natural disasters in the world and appear at random times throughout history. No one would summon them and Konoha was not the first village to be attacked, the 4th was just the first that could stop it. As to why Jiraya and Tsunade didn't help out, they probably weren't even there. Tsunade left right after the last war because of the deaths of her brother and lover. As for Oro, the manga wasn't clear on whether he left before or after the 4th death, only that he left after the 4th became Hokage. Now, someone is going to say that the other ninjas in the sewer were saying 3rd when addressing Sarutobi, but I don't think once your not Hokage anymore people stop calling you 3rd or whatever. Everyone still calls the 1st and 2nd just that, not their real names. So, if Oro left before the attack, he can't help. Jiraya left as soon as Oro did in order to keep track of him, so he's not there. As for the 3rd, who knows why he didn't join the fight. Maybe he was on vacation at the time, taking some free time after handing over the reigns. So, its pretty obvious that why the sannin couldn't be there, who knows where the 3rd was at the time, but there is no way that Kyuubi can be a summon. Shukaku (or however you spell it) is not a summon, he was just trappped in a similar manner, just in a jar. The sand Kazekage didn't summon him to put him in Gaara, he was already available at the time.

As to why nobody outside the village could recognize him, its the same reason why his generation didn't know his story, because the 3rd never let that knowledge leave the village. Konoha didn't know about Gaara, we just got told through flashbacks. During Gaara vs. Sasuke, the 3rd didn't think "oh, there's the kid with the sand demon in him", because it was a secret and the trump card of the Sand Village. Same with Naruto. You seem to be forgetting the each village is like a country (even though it exists in a country) and that they all have military secrets that they guard against other villages. These "demon" children are those secrets for the respective villages.

The thing Akatsuki (spelling help) is trying to do is harness all those demons in the same manner or maybe to combine their powers to release the most powerful demon. Notice I said release, not summon, because it might be that there is a demon that was sealed away and only the power of the nine can release the seal. That is just one of many guesses as to their plans, but if it was possible to just summon these things, then I would assume they would have at least one. They couldn't all be put in human hosts, it just doesn't seem possible, but maybe that's the direction the anime wants to go.
duneninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2005, 08:28 AM   #15
nma
ANBU

nma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I agree with him^. I think demons just wander around and cause mayhem in random places. The Shukaku already existed before it was sealed inside of Gaara.

Quote:
I hv couple questions About the demon roaming around, as we know the hidden village is the military of the country, if the demon was roaming around that means it has already attacked many normal villages in the same country, why the ninjs didn't fight the demon in those villages to protect them??? and if u see clearly, few people of the hidden villages r the only ones who knows about the demon fox, coz everytime they see the powers of the demon coming out of Naruto, only few people said" wow, is it that fox"?. If the demon was attacking the villages, that means all the villages know about it. all of them should know Naruto story. they should say "oh, this is the demon kid", even sum prof nins couldn't recongise him, such as HAKU and Zabuza. That means demons r not sumthing regular or famous.
Exactly, demons aren't common things, thats why they're so scary. And why would Haku and Zabuza, or anyother ninja outside of Konoha, know about Naruto? Konoha kept it a secret on purpose, even the younger generation in Konoha doesn't know what really happened. They just know that the Kyuubi was defeated by the Fourth Hokage, and I'm guessing thats probably what the other villages were told.

Quote:
About the flashback, that shows Naruto on a pillow, it doesn't mean it shows the time when naruto got the seal, maybe it is just to show u where the fox is sealed now.

The old 3rd hokage didn't die bcoz the seal cause an immediate death, NO!, he died bcoz of the sword in his back, and he was very weak, we can say that bcoz he couldn't even complete the seal.
No! dud, the summon can't be terminated by Killing the summoner, plz see the fight of the 3rd hokage, even after the death of Sarutobi, his summoned monkey was still there, it took of the sword out of Sarutobi then it left.
He didn't die from the sword, he let himself he hit by it because he knew that there was no point in dodgeing it because he was going ot die anyway. He died as soon as he completed the jutsu.

Quote:
if the demon was an accident, 3rd Hokage, Jiraya, Tsunadi, and everyone else should've protected the village. They can't sit and just say "wait for the fourth to come", don't forget, 3rd and Jiraya r the teachers of the fourth, so they r as powerful as him. but they didn't fight. The only logic is they were defending a huge organised attack. Ok lets say" the enemies took the chance and attacked the village while the demon was attacking" this isn't logic, coz they shouldn't know when or where the fox will attack " as sum said: the fox is roaming". so it is unpredictable when or where it could attack.
I doubt that Jiraiya was even there, if he was, the Fourth wouldnt have been able to summon Gamabunta because Jiraiya probably would have already summoned it to fight the Kyuubi. Tsunade had probably already left the village by then, too. The Third was probably else where or the Fourth asked him to let him take care of the problem cuz he was the current Hokage.

nma is offline   Reply With Quote