The Gaara fanclub - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 02:32 PM   #61
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Gaara fanclub

yeah, thats great stuff!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D2%26hl%3Den

Old 02-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #62
sakurablossem123
"amaterasu mother to all"

sakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura about

i know its so funny okay now rock lee if he were to do any jutsu.
why do people make gaara act gay in you tube vids and creeps me out.

Co-Owner of the Naruto RPG FC

Okami Amaterasu
Old 02-29-2008, 02:37 PM   #63
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

idk bout that.

i gotz to go now, but ill be on l8ter this weekend. bye byes!
Old 03-01-2008, 12:59 PM   #64
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaKitty View Post
Okay. im gonna be bold here cause i think we need a topic:
if gaara didnt have the demon inside of him, would he still be the legend of power he is?
I say yes! He just won't have almost unlimited chakra like he used to. But I think he'll still have most of his "power".
Old 03-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #65
MangaKitty
Genin

yeah, thats what i think too. regardless of the demon thing, he still strong with regular sand plus hes real calm in battle.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:29 AM   #66
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaarasandchick13 View Post
I think we just need an active owner and co-owners. I don't know, I'm kinda a n00b when it comes to keeping fcs active. And I still <3 gaara. XD *sighs* I can't help it.
All the owner needs to do keep a members list and post ever so often. It doesn't need to be beaming with activity, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
It seems you guys can stay active as a fanclub, so long as one of you wants to start the thread; seeing that the owner of this club will not be returning anytime soon. It has been nearly a month since they have last posted, thus it would mean this fanclub has a missing owner.
If neither one of you guys wants to start the fanclub, I can do so for you and attempt to keep the fanclub active? That is, I would need some co-owners to help me keep it active, too.

EDIT:
Okay, y'know what? I will start the new fanclub. If you want to join, then do so. This fanclub is now closed due to inactivity and absence of owner.
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=38619

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Closed Thread