OK so... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
OK so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NR
@OG, the staff have to know so that if someone makes a rule breaking post, we can hand out an infraction for it. If we don't know who makes the anonymous posts then people will just use it to their advantage since there would be no consequences.
so what's the point in that? i thought we would be able to FREELY express ourselves there without penalties...whether we are anonymous with the post or not [as long as its on topic]

so are u saying that if i flamed/spammed/double post as "anonymous" i still get penalized? that sucks <.<

//more often than not, for surveys its completely anonymous and there are no penalties

Old 02-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: OK so...

Mmm, yeah, I kind of have to agree with OG. =\ Not much of a point of this feature if we can get into trouble anyway. *shrug*
Old 02-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

i agree with the mods
altho if what OG says happens
im gonan flame everyone =)
Old 02-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

well they can always delete the posts that are off topic and shyte >.>

i dont think we should get penalized for it though
Old 02-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #5
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

I think you need to stop finding every little thing wrong with some thing when NR17 is involved with it.

Did we ever say that we would check each and every post to see who it was, no matter what they posted? No, that's not what was said nor what will be done. We will only check who it was if rules are broken.

Seriously, OG, can you sit there and tell me that a select few members here wont take advantage of the anonymous feature to either flame the person that made the survey, or another members just because they can get away with it?

If you can't garuntee me 100% that no one will take advantage of it, then I'm going to have to ask you to stop complaining about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
i agree with the mods
altho if what OG says happens
im gonan flame everyone =)
See.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Mmm, yeah, I kind of have to agree with OG. =\ Not much of a point of this feature if we can get into trouble anyway. *shrug*
Then how about not doing something that's against the rules? It shouldn't be that hard.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 02-08-2008, 03:32 PM   #6
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I only planned on using that feature to advertise in the Naruto forums how awesome I am and how everyone should agree with me, or die.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:34 PM   #7
Shino

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I only planned on using that feature to advertise in the Naruto forums how awesome I am and how everyone should agree with me, or die.

The anonymous posting will only work in the surveys area only.

Old 02-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #8
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
The anonymous posting will only work in the surveys area only.
Booooo.

Major booooo. =\

Why only that area?
Old 02-08-2008, 03:37 PM   #9
Shino

Quote:
Booooo.

Major booooo. =\

Why only that area?
Then whats the point in making people register or having rules if everyone can just post anonymously where ever they want?

Old 02-08-2008, 03:39 PM   #10
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Then whats the point in making people register or having rules if everyone can just post anonymously where ever they want?

NO U?

Point taken.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
I think you need to stop finding every little thing wrong with some thing when NR17 is involved with it.

Did we ever say that we would check each and every post to see who it was, no matter what they posted? No, that's not what was said nor what will be done. We will only check who it was if rules are broken.

Seriously, OG, can you sit there and tell me that a select few members here wont take advantage of the anonymous feature to either flame the person that made the survey, or another members just because they can get away with it?

If you can't garuntee me 100% that no one will take advantage of it, then I'm going to have to ask you to stop complaining about it.

See.

Then how about not doing something that's against the rules? It shouldn't be that hard.
for clarification, ive always said something about any changes if i find a fault in it, its not an "NR" thing

im just saying the anonymous feature is not really anonymous if we will get penalized for something we did "anonymously"...its not really "free" either
Old 02-08-2008, 04:01 PM   #12
Shino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
for clarification, ive always said something about any changes if i find a fault in it, its not an "NR" thing

im just saying the anonymous feature is not really anonymous if we will get penalized for something we did "anonymously"...its not really "free" either
well, I can't argue about the things you do, as only you know why you do things. Although it does seem like you only criticize things he does, or atleast criticize them more so than others.

It's not like mods+ can see who posted by just looking at the post. It's the same to us as it is you guys, if we go look at the page it says Anonymous just like it would for you. We have to actually go and look for who made the post. Which as I said we would only do if a rule was broken. Speaking of which, please don't hand me that bullshit "but it's anonymous, why should we be punished if we do something wrong". Like I said to Mikey: Then don't break the rules, it shouldn't be too hard.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #13
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
well, I can't argue about the things you do, as only you know why you do things. Although it does seem like you only criticize things he does, or atleast criticize them more so than others.

It's not like mods+ can see who posted by just looking at the post. It's the same to us as it is you guys, if we go look at the page it says Anonymous just like it would for you. We have to actually go and look for who made the post. Which as I said we would only do if a rule was broken. Speaking of which, please don't hand me that bullshit "but it's anonymous, why should we be punished if we do something wrong". Like I said to Mikey: Then don't break the rules, it shouldn't be too hard.
he's the only one changing anything on here so thats why i gave him CNC

if thats the case, then i hope u guys stand by it and only look into the post if a rule was broken...and not for other reasons
Old 02-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #14
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

The point of the forum isn't to allow you guys to act like douchebags. It's not supposed to be so that you can abuse the system. The whole point of it is so that you can make suggestions without fear that people will shoot down an idea because so-and-so made it.

Don't like that? Tough. You could try and do something to change our minds and come up with your own way... But you'd be better situated to do that as a mod, hm?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 02-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #15
Shino

You can't use not being a mod against her. That's not her fault.

Closed Thread