The True Meaning Of Friendship - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
ESasukeQII
Academy Student

ESasukeQII is an unknown quantity at this point
The True Meaning Of Friendship

Now something I was thinking about while watching Naruto because this word is thrown around in the world like something that doesn't have a true meaning.... To me it's very important to know who your friends are you can be an acquaintance with anyone just hi how ya doing? you've made a new acquaintance! Now to make a friend I truly believe takes some time I posted this just to see if i'm the only one who stands on this belief of it takes more then meeting the person and having some laughs for them to be your friend I've also looked up the defenition of Friendship - Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more humans.
ESasukeQII is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
sakurablossem123
"amaterasu mother to all"

sakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura aboutsakurablossem123 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The True Meaning Of Friendship

friendship is usually described like that but friendship is also more importent because think of naruto gaara or sasuke. they never had friends(people who like you for who you are) no one liked them untill they met each other
friendship is a term in which you use when friends are actually lokking out for and like you for who you are. they look out for each other and would never do anything to hurt you. they will always look out for you and always be around to help you with problems you cant face on your own. they will make you feel like you actually belong
also they complete you because without someone like that you fall apart and end up either hurting someone you care about or killing yourself.

Co-Owner of the Naruto RPG FC

Okami Amaterasu
sakurablossem123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:17 AM   #3
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Friendship is give and take. It has to go both ways. Support for one another in every way. Friends look out for one another and help one another. It means being there even when the other is down and out. It means fighting for someone even if they say they dont want the help or need it [regardless of your own situation]. Often but not always, friends can see when another is troubled. They also know each other quite well and enjoy one another's company.

If someone ever hurts you intentionally, they arent really your friend.

Last edited by OG; 02-04-2008 at 12:19 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:25 AM   #4
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

friendship is meaningless if you have many friends around you. But if none of them are really your friends becuase they know nothing about you or who your are and only like you for what you have and who you know.

then friendship is meaningless unless you have a true friend in the world.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 06:28 AM   #5
ESasukeQII
Academy Student

ESasukeQII is an unknown quantity at this point

Those are definetly some great points... I truly this Trust comes to mind when friendship is brought up... Anyone else When you hear the word friend or friendship whats comes to mine
ESasukeQII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

When you are rich and famous everyone is your friend.

but when you are down, only true friend stick with you

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:40 AM   #7
PureNarcotic
Academy Student

PureNarcotic is an unknown quantity at this point

there's a person whom I can call with ease, my best friend... we're friends for 10 years now

ppl say there can't be real friendship between women, and that is somehow true, I have to be honest...

I believe there IS true friendship in this world, like I believe that there still is true love, but let's be honest - ppl lately became evil... yes EVIL is the perfect word... they think about themselves and forgot to think 'bout others, that's why true friendship is dying!!!

I knew persons who seemed to be my friends, but then they just attacked me from the back, when I less expected!
so, I'm pretty selective right now...
Be nice with ppl and ppl will be nice with you - this is my motto (though sometimes being nice doesn't help) *sad*
PureNarcotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #8
logrusmaster
Academy Student

logrusmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Friendship, I think that personally its as close to the emotionall attachment of love as you can get, except its a feeling that you get towards both sexes. When I say love I dont mean the sappy kind or the I wont to spend the rest of mylife with you kind, I mean the kind that says I would die for you. This is part of why I have very few friends in the world. I put my whole trust into very few people and as a result I dont end up with any friends that stab me in the back. Friendship is I guess Loyalty, to one cause one way.
logrusmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #9
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts

Friendship is for the weak....

Seriously though, I've found true friends in my first year in High School. 5 years later I rely on them and don't see how I could completely function without them. Almost family to me.

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:51 PM   #10
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

yeah.. sometimes friends become ur 'special ones' (especially the opposit sex...). yah really need one... everyone needs one... especially when your down, a friend is there... not just to be with you but also be down with you.. that's a friend...

at least that's waht this book says... (I'm reading a book about a friend... I almost cried reading this book...)

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

miho_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Lots of friends come and go. Some friendships have bad endings, some good endings, and some never end.
My brother used to tell me when I was a kid that having a handful of really good friends is alot better than having many friends that aren't really your friends.
I have a group of friends that I am really close to-- and even though we no longer see eachother as much as we used to, we all know we're still good friends.
Those kinds of friendships last a long time, even if not forever.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:43 AM   #12
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I see it like this. A true friend's going to be there for you and do what they can. I'd like to say always, but that's an unrealistic expectation. Your real friends are going to mess up, just as I'm sure you will, that's how it goes with all relationships. What makes it real and worth it though, is that after it all, you're able to reconnect and put it behind the friendship. And laugh again. ^^

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:56 AM   #13
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Friends let friends fuck.
Old 02-10-2008, 02:02 AM   #14
flame13th
Chuunin

flame13th is an unknown quantity at this point

Friendship is written using "friends" and "naive hearts"

|flame's Blog|flame's badguy-inc|flame's deviantArt|flame's Friendster|
flame13th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:30 AM   #15
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I'll say it in the least complicated way I possibly can.

A friend is the one who pulls you up out of that hellhole of despair, who, when you're at rock bottom, reaches down and says, "Why do you keep digging yourself deeper when I'm right here to pull you up?"

My best friend said that to me during a really tough time in my life. o:
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote