Naruto Characters voices - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 03-29-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
Naruto Characters voices

What did you expect their voices to be like? like i dind't think naruto's would be so girl. and sasuke's so deep and rock lee's so girly and so on

Old 03-30-2005, 11:56 AM   #2
Sant0ryu
Chuunin

Sant0ryu is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i saw a pic of Sasuke's voice actor and hes like a 40 year old man i thought it was hilarious
Sant0ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 12:28 PM   #3
toma24135
Chuunin

toma24135 is an unknown quantity at this point
there is a preview video for the naruto movie that shows the voice actor. when i showed one of my friends the female actor for naruto he ran out of the room shouting "noooo"

must say I didn't expect that.
toma24135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 01:04 PM   #4
Dizzykilla
Special Jounin

Dizzykilla is on a distinguished road
I sure the voice played be Naruto is Junko Takeuchi......i havent seen any of the actor's b4 but now i prolly look for it.........becuz now i want to see it...............out.
Dizzykilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 01:17 PM   #5
Yasha23
Genin

Yasha23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto's voice is done by a woman? Well, that does make a lot of sense to me now. No big problem for me, though. Only because the voice actor for Bart Simpson is a woman...so, meh...why not?

I didn't know that the person who did Sasuke was older than thirty though...that's pretty creepy *shudders*. Looks Like I will have to pay more attention to those things in the future.

"I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it."
Garrison Keillor

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
Rita Mae Brown

Yasha23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 01:55 PM   #6
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Where can i find this media yall are talking about?
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 02:51 PM   #7
Sant0ryu
Chuunin

Sant0ryu is an unknown quantity at this point
actually im not sure where u can get it but i bought a naruto anime info book and it showed basically everything about the anime even the little details like a map of naruto's apartment

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...le.php?id=3176

hes the guy that voices sasuke okay maybe not 40 but u get what i mean...
the girl who plays hinata actually fits the way she looks XD orochimaru's voice actor's a woman!!

Last edited by Sant0ryu; 03-30-2005 at 02:59 PM.
Sant0ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 03:24 PM   #8
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
i thought i saw on NarutoCentral it came out last august on the 8th? but they didn't have anyway to get it.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:15 PM   #9
himura_chizuko
Academy Student

himura_chizuko is an unknown quantity at this point
Are they going to make and english version of Naruto? I kinda would expect it, it's very popular in America. My biggest fear though is that they won't get the voices right. Especially Kakashi's and Jiraya, you can't just use some random person's voice. For Kakashi, they have to have a serious voice that can change any minute. And he has to sound perverted too.
himura_chizuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 04:24 PM   #10
Gai_Sensei
Genin

Gai_Sensei is an unknown quantity at this point
It doesn't surprise me at all. For most kids in anime, it's best to either use kids voices or female voices. This has been shown in many animes before Naruto. Although it seems a little bit odd that sasuke being the same age as Naurot has a deep voice, it goes with his personality, which makes sense. In my opinion the voices are perfect the way they are.
Gai_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 04:40 PM   #11
himura_chizuko
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai_Sensei
It doesn't surprise me at all. For most kids in anime, it's best to either use kids voices or female voices. This has been shown in many animes before Naruto. Although it seems a little bit odd that sasuke being the same age as Naurot has a deep voice, it goes with his personality, which makes sense. In my opinion the voices are perfect the way they are.
I agree I don't mind the subtitles.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:56 PM   #12
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

yeah well if you are me and you are on the computer for lets say about 8 hours or so a day. then reading naruto on the screen. my eyes are ready to bleed. i think the best voice that fits the chara. would be Kiba. i was going to say Shikamaru's but his is to holding your nose kinda voice
Old 03-30-2005, 05:04 PM   #13
himura_chizuko
Academy Student

Hmmm, the only problem with the subtitles is that they aren't alway translated right. For example Tsunade is called "The Legendary Cash Cow" but the real translation is "The Legendary Loser". Not to metion the typo's on Naruto, that totally sucks.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:35 PM   #14
kenokuvato
Jounin

kenokuvato is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

All I have to say about the voice actors is that the ones for Tenten, Temari, and Ino are the best looking voice actors, out of all of them. Then comes Tsunades voice actor. Wooowhee!
Old 03-30-2005, 09:12 PM   #15
aznrice
Genin

aznrice is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sant0ryu
actually im not sure where u can get it but i bought a naruto anime info book and it showed basically everything about the anime even the little details like a map of naruto's apartment

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...le.php?id=3176

hes the guy that voices sasuke okay maybe not 40 but u get what i mean...
the girl who plays hinata actually fits the way she looks XD orochimaru's voice actor's a woman!!

thats a guy? lol the first time i saw him i thought he was a she
aznrice is offline   Reply With Quote