Naruto chapter 389 discussions - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 08:07 AM   #16
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto chapter 389 discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
Right now, the only thing that Itachi has over Sasuke is the MS and its abilities. So right now I would like to see how Sasuke overcomes this. If he does, then Itachi is a goner.
Absolutely!! I have no idea what jutsu will Sasuke use to counter such emmence power?!... Maybe the move that Oro didnt want him to use earlier in the manga? Man, That would be awesome!!

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan

Old 02-15-2008, 08:27 AM   #17
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

He didn't have eye bleeds last time (that we saw), most likely his eyes are overused.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:53 AM   #18
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow itachi almost got hit twice by sasuke lol how ironic that sasuke would use the move him and naruto used together on a guy like itachi and they did it once again to zabuza.

As for sasuke flames wow bye bye flames now i wonder what kishi will do to help sasuke out of this one since i see no way out.

As for his vision maybe not it seems while he is in mks mode his left eye is a bit blurry but when he went back o the regular sharingan mode he was fine.

SO NO HIS VISION IS STILL GOOD AS LONG AS HE HAS HIS REGULAR SHARINGAN ON oops my bad for caps.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:57 AM   #19
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
He didn't have eye bleeds last time (that we saw), most likely his eyes are overused.
Look here. It looks like the left eye activates Tsukuyomi and the right activates Amaterasu, if we go by this, he's getting blinder by the individual use of it.

Here is Itachi's blindness from the use of Tsukuyomi:

Here is Itachi's blindness from the use of Amaterasu:

It seems that Amaterasu puts more strain on his eye (that's why he bleeds later on) but he's blinder from the left eye since he has used Tsukuyomi on more occasions.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------

Last edited by lan2cp; 02-15-2008 at 09:00 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:57 AM   #20
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

OMFG, this chapter was FUCKING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #21
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
Itachi's bleeding in the eyes!! Is that a side effect of the Amaterasu?

Obviously Sasuke have the upperhand but i see Itachi finally launching the Black Flame. This aint over yet!! Its only gonna get better.
I caught that too, brotha man is bleeding in the eye, and his vision is gettin blurry by the sec, he is looking old before his age

Old 02-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #22
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Wow itachi almost got hit twice by sasuke lol how ironic that sasuke would use the move him and naruto used together on a guy like itachi and they did it once again to zabuza.

As for sasuke flames wow bye bye flames now i wonder what kishi will do to help sasuke out of this one since i see no way out.

As for his vision maybe not it seems while he is in mks mode his left eye is a bit blurry but when he went back o the regular sharingan mode he was fine.

SO NO HIS VISION IS STILL GOOD AS LONG AS HE HAS HIS REGULAR SHARINGAN ON oops my bad for caps.
It seems he deactivated MS for a second before Sasuke charged at him. It might have been he was putting heavy strain on his eyes. When they are on the roof top, he had activated them again. But it is unclear or not if he still has his vision when his regular sharingan is on.

I personally think that they go completely blind from MS use, or else there would be no reason for Madara to have been so desperate if he just went MS blind.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
Old 02-15-2008, 09:13 AM   #23
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Another "manga expert" declaring Kishi a dumbass. Why don't you go away instead of making an ass of yourself Namikaze85?

Old 02-15-2008, 09:19 AM   #24
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Another "manga expert" declaring Kishi a dumbass. Why don't you go away instead of making an ass of yourself Namikaze85?
I am stating fact of what will happen watch a jutsu from oro perhaps *that* defeat amaterasu when oro himself was scared shit less of itachi and admitted to being weaker yeah but there is nothing wrong with that

And btw nobody asked for you opinion on my post you don't like it don't reply.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:24 AM   #25
trondah
ANBU

Ah, you can post your opinion but I can't? Very intelligent answer.

Seriously though, if you are surprised that Sasuke is on the same level as Itachi you haven't been following. He has spent half his life preparing for this moment, searching for power in any way he can. Being an Uchiha genius with a sharingan destined to surpass his brother, how the hell is it so odd that he is succeeding?

Last edited by trondah; 02-15-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:26 AM   #26
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road

Wohohohooo, what a great chapter. And yes, this will be spectacular in anime (when released thou). Fight is not over yet!

Almost forgot, 10x Mystik.

Last edited by ganelon; 02-15-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:41 AM   #27
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Ah, you can post your opinion but I can't? Very intelligent answer.

Seriously though, if you are surprised that Sasuke is on the same level as Itachi you haven't been following. He has spent half his life preparing for this moment, searching for power in any way he can. Being an Uchiha genius with a sharingan destined to surpass his brother, how the hell is it so odd that he is succeeding?
I know what you mean but at the same time look at it my way you know as well as i do that he will use"that"jutsu and of course it will work since oro had such an easy time with itachi and admitted to being stronger then itachi(sarcasm).

I mean really I can understand him resisting tsukuyomi but even then he ddin't fully resist it otherwise it would be completely broken and the vision of his left eye would never have happened. But yes it's obvious he would since kakashi very little did resist it back then.

But for him to counter amaterasu something that burned right through a fire breathing frog when amaterasu is fire it self and ignited in that frog too for it to be countered is going way over board.

And i know the way kishi does these thing he will never ever let anything happen to his sasuke ever since he lost in part 1 to garra zomfggg how can he ever let sasuke lose right.

I guess what i am trying to say it's a bit to much for him to be defeating 2 aka members in i don't know say 2 days has passed since he fought with deidara let's say 3 i mean that is going way over board.

I know i could be wrong and sasuke might actually lose this match but that would mean his eye's getting ripped out.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:50 AM   #28
trondah
ANBU

What would you like happened instead? Itachi burns away Sasuke's body, leaving only his head and then gaining EMS? Itachi rules the world? I just don't get your point of view.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Do you go to a Bruce Willis movie and get surprised when he defeats the bad guy at the end? When he jumps out of that car in air, do you go "WHOA WTF ZOMG BRUCE WILLIS DIDNT DIE THE WRITER IS AN ASS TARD"? Nope, you don't. You just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Anyways, you should re-read your post and think about your attitude and the reasons for why you are reading this manga in the first place.

Last edited by trondah; 02-15-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:53 AM   #29
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Honestly, I can't be upset with this chapter. The action was good and the fighting was real - no more genjutsu (lets hope - or atleast have it be in an interesting fashion if it is used again in this fight). Even though I would want to not like Sasuke for this chapter of having teh momentum shift his way and he seems to be pushing Itachi back... really, its just as one would expect in a fight. There are shifts in momentum as one fighter takes the advantage over another. It can shift back and forth though. Remember that atfirst, when we saw the attacks and it was really genjutsu - it still showed Itach with the upper hand. Now Sasuke appears to be putting a challenge to Itachi and having the upperhand. The chapter ended with Amaterasu - so the shift occured again in Itachi';s favor. But remember that when the katon jutsus went head to head, Sasuke was activating his CS2 form, so he was getting a boost of power because he needed it in order to push Itachi back. I don't see that as overpowering Sasuke there since we all know that the CS increases one powers and such. So that boost was needed at first just for Sasuke to actually protect and survive the first Katon that Itachi used on him to avoid the chidori. By the way, I did enjoy the switch in jutsu usage from Sasuke back to back. Aside from that, this chapter didn't boost Sasuke too much IMO. It showed that he has inccreased his skills, but didn't forget that learned some interesting and useful tactics from Konoha (i.e. the wrist shuriken summoning from Tenten, and the attack shuriken split from behind from naruto). RIght now, Sasuke has shown more of his connection to Konoha than he has thus far in part two - even if he didn't want to show it. It is apart of his battle tactics. How this fight will end......... we will see, but at this point, Kishi will have to pull a gay move for Sasuke again - which I believe will be that if Sasuke is hit by Amaterasu, it will be a snake replacement
Old 02-15-2008, 10:00 AM   #30
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

*smh* ok people, lets just start off with the fact and we can continue the discussion from there. Right now, Itachi pulled his last trump card the Amaterasu and it's a big black fireball heading in Sasuke's way. Sasuke was not prepared for this attack so quite natrually he is stunned for a lil bit. If you want to start discussing, then answer this, how in the hell is Sauke going to one, evade? two, if hit, survive? No matter how good his regeneration abilities are that he got from Oro, 5 days of burning equal of the sun... i dont think even the head will survive. Itachi must know that an eye can burn into nothingness in such a fire. Itachi must know he is going blind regardless and just wants to end him now. Just my thoughts

Closed Thread