Naruto chapter 389 discussions - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 04:20 PM   #61
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto chapter 389 discussions

Aw I feel bad for Itachi in someways. He's blind. And it seems without his eyes he can't compete as closely with Sasuke. Not that I think that either one should even win, but it's just sad to see how much Itachi is in decline. His Tsukyomi was overcome, something Kakashi couldn't even do (but even Itachi said that only an Uchiha could do it anyway so whatev.). He's gone from mr. cool calm and collected to just another aka member with his steal your eyes craziness. He's bleeding from the eye and he'll probably die soon. I miss the mystery with him. But it's a good fight nonetheless. Progessing nicely and gradually going from Itachi > Sasuke to OMGNINJAJESUS > Itachi. And I'm not seeing too much PnJ in this fight necessarily, it's all really plausible given that Sasuke's training with Orochimaru was specifically for this purpose.

Old 02-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #62
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Wait. Um, now that I think about it, if Itachi does connect with Amatersura, wouldn't he basically be frying Sasuke, ALONG with his eyes? Itachi would be quite foolish to actually bust out this move now. This fight is interesting. Sasuke is fighting to kill, while Itachi is fighting Sasuke to not kill him. Reminds me of Dei vs Gaara/Sasuke vs Dei. It's natural for Itachi to be having somewhat of a difficult time, since he's not fighting to kill Sasuke, otherwise, no eyes.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:46 PM   #63
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

That was a confusing chapter.
All I know is that Sasuke used a shadow shuriken kind of thing.
Then Itachi was having some side effects.
And then Amaterasu.
Pretty boring.
But Amaterasu looked pretty intriguing.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:59 PM   #64
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

After this chapter I'm kinda starting to feel that Kishi doesn't love Sasuke as much as he showed it up till this point. He's been trying to give him these awesome powerful shinobis to fight with, and the only way for him to win is to make these shinobis look like a joke for different reasons. He killed one of the legendary nins when he was dying, he fights Itachi when he's in a grave state of blindness. I mean, it's not even plot no jutsu for him to win, since his opponents aren't even wroth, they're not what they were praised for any longer.

I mean Kishi, I'm nowhere a Sasuke fan, but this is disrespecting Sasuke, If he can't beat such bad ass shinobis at full power yet, then don't shove them on his throat. Give him something he can pwn and be pride for. I'm sure he doesn't pride himself with killing oro coz he just took advantage of his illness. Kishi, make your characters look worthy of their powers.

[/complains over] You can bash me for whining but only for the next five minutes. :P

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #65
baseballer900
Academy Student

baseballer900 is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel the same way. Kishi made it look like sasuke was more powerful than orichamaru but he's not as powerful as he was portrayed

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
After this chapter I'm kinda starting to feel that Kishi doesn't love Sasuke as much as he showed it up till this point. He's been trying to give him these awesome powerful shinobis to fight with, and the only way for him to win is to make these shinobis look like a joke for different reasons. He killed one of the legendary nins when he was dying, he fights Itachi when he's in a grave state of blindness. I mean, it's not even plot no jutsu for him to win, since his opponents aren't even wroth, they're not what they were praised for any longer.

I mean Kishi, I'm nowhere a Sasuke fan, but this is disrespecting Sasuke, If he can't beat such bad ass shinobis at full power yet, then don't shove them on his throat. Give him something he can pwn and be pride for. I'm sure he doesn't pride himself with killing oro coz he just took advantage of his illness. Kishi, make your characters look worthy of their powers.

[/complains over] You can bash me for whining but only for the next five minutes. :P
Old 02-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #66
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Just so everyone knows, the slow moment of Itachi wasn't fully due to Tskuyomi. Remember that during the kageshuriken attack, Sasuke charged it with Chidori and it slightly touched Itachi's cloth as he dodged it first. That is enough to have some electric conduction which would slow him a bit. THen when Sasuke broke his shuriken apart, all of the pieces were charged with Chidori and it hit Itachi. That would further slow him down with some paralysis effects. Add that to the damage that was recoiled as Sasuke broke out of Tsukuyomi and that will give the drain on Itachi enough to slow him down along with fatigue. So Zetsu analysis will more than likely be shown as wrong as the battle continues - it won't be the first time that Kishi has had someone say one thing about an attack and really it worked as different tactic or reason for its actions.

And I saw somewhere that someone thinks Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are the strongest genjuts and ninjutsu ever. That is mostly refereed to only Itachi - those are the strongest two abilities that he has. Not the strongest there are. If it was, then Itachi would be the leader of Ak and have defeated Madara and Pain and not need to be apart of an organization. So it is just the strongest abilities of the Sharingan or of Itachi. More plausible is that it is the strongest of Itachi's arsenal.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:28 PM   #67
dron2124
Chuunin

dron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the rough

i liked the chapter is wasn't a bad one. i liked how he broke the shuriken and it stabed itachi in the thigh/calf not sure. i also liked that itachi is starting to go blind. if his attack fails now he is done for. bleeding out of a eye is never good ether means blind ness or blood vessel poped ether way hes done for less he pulls some thing out. but i wana see that jutsu i hope we see it next chapter.

proud member of:
Old 02-15-2008, 05:29 PM   #68
hoggle2000
Genin

hoggle2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

YES! I was right about the one eye Ameratasu!
What a cool chapter - its really hotting up now (no pun intended). It seems strange how Itachi seems on the backfoot but that mjst be testament either to Sasuke's improval or Itachi's underestimation.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:45 PM   #69
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Its Clear who the winner is here. I told you all :-D Sasuke will defeat Itachi, Nuff said
Old 02-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #70
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

Wow, this battle has to be SMOKING!

I had internet cut off for a week so I was so left out. I was scared at first that Sasuke actually got his eye taken out but then It was an illusion.

Well this chapater was great. I liked how Sasuke was able to use his shurkens like he did but ameratsu is going to be a killer move literally.

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

Old 02-15-2008, 06:21 PM   #71
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Ahhh! Now I know why I'm not very appealed by this fight or understand it! It's all ninjutsu!

I hope there'll be some taijutsu.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #72
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

it says next chapter everlasting flame.. anyway if anyone hasnt seen the scanlation i edited the first post and posted the link for those who want it in english.. i havent seen it posted yet so not sure if it has been.. i think it was a cool chapter.. they both look so cool fighting >.< yeah thats all i gotta say.. =D
Old 02-15-2008, 06:56 PM   #73
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

I kinda agree with liuaishan, Sasuke can't have all the glory as his opponents have been in a weakened state. Except Deidara/Tobi, he deserves respect for that one.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:56 PM   #74
Just2Cool
Genin

Just2Cool is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to burst everyone's buble but maybe Zetzu meant that Amaterasu is Itachi's stongest ningestu? NOT the strongest in the whole freaking ninja world?

Anyways great chapter but man Itachi is such a dumbass. First he wants to "break free of his wretched clans destiny".To do that he figured he should make the same mistakes the founder did (and aparently others ) the mistakes that labeled the Uchiha a cursed clan in the first place . Not only that but he decided to take things further by obliterating his entire clan except Sasuke and in the end he fails to acomplish his final goal because he has gone BLIND.HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH that's just to damn hilarious. Guess he's not much of a genious after all
Old 02-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #75
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
I kinda agree with liuaishan, Sasuke can't have all the glory as his opponents have been in a weakened state. Except Deidara/Tobi, he deserves respect for that one.
Agreed except tobi he wasn't fighting sasuke ehhh bombs setting up don't count lol he didn't actually fight tobi or should i say madara.

Yes deidara is the only guy you can give him credit for oro half dead i won't say anything on itachi yet except that his vision is a bit blurred so that is a plus to sasuke since he can't counter easily anymore.

But he did counter ok when he put his normal sharingan back on soo we will have to wait and see.
Closed Thread