Naruto chapter 389 discussions - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 02:08 AM   #91
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto chapter 389 discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2Cool View Post
Sorry to burst everyone's buble but maybe Zetzu meant that Amaterasu is Itachi's stongest ningestu? NOT the strongest in the whole freaking ninja world?

Anyways great chapter but man Itachi is such a dumbass. First he wants to "break free of his wretched clans destiny".To do that he figured he should make the same mistakes the founder did (and aparently others ) the mistakes that labeled the Uchiha a cursed clan in the first place . Not only that but he decided to take things further by obliterating his entire clan except Sasuke and in the end he fails to acomplish his final goal because he has gone BLIND.HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH that's just to damn hilarious. Guess he's not much of a genious after all

Yeah, I mentioned this awhile back. If any of the Uchiha have broken free from the clan's destiny, it's Sasuke. But even he is teetering close to the edge, being powered by hatred and using the curse seal an' all... I guess you could say that Obito is the one who truly broke free, because he gave his sharingan as a gift to his best friend. <3 Obito. (see not all Uchiha are like Itachi and Madara....)

Anyway, good chapter. I'm most excited about seeing the EPIC strings again. x3 Best part of the chapter, definitely. I always loved it when Sasuke used them, and they are part of the reason he is my favorite character to watch fight. I especially loved the use of his strings against Oro in the FoD and against the Sound 4, just before they offered him Oro's invitation. I wanna see his Shishi Rendon again too! The lion combo was cool. (yeah, that move that Naruto copied =P) Ninja learn from each other, it's natural. <.<

It was interesting to see the extent of Itachi's blindness, and I like that its different for both of his eyes. And the trickle of blood was just cool. Cooler than the technique that followed. lol

Zetsu is pretty amusing, but I can't recall who sent him atm. Was it Madara or Pein? /memory fails. o.o

Anyway, I'm loving this. But with this last cliffhanger, I think it would be a really fun move if Kishi switched back to Konoha. x3 (I miss Naruto and Sakura and Kakashi and Hinata and Shino and Sai and I'll add Yamato and Kiba for the hell of it <.<)

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 02-16-2008 at 02:11 AM. Reason: o.o

Old 02-16-2008, 06:51 AM   #92
dor1987
Academy Student

dor1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

The only thing that make me think sassuke will servive this attack
is the "interview with kishi" topic....that's the only thing!

And as far as i remmber some of this forum users said amaterasu is the black flame that consume all?
Nice 1 dudes :}

and when i think about it...sassuke didnt even gone last cursed mark Stage O_O
omg itachi is dead
Old 02-16-2008, 06:53 AM   #93
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

I totally agree with above post.... Strongest technique in the entire Ninja world? Nope

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Old 02-16-2008, 09:02 AM   #94
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

uhm... you guys really wanna be convinced about what zetsu said, that the amaterasu is the strongest attack ever. I don't think Zetsu saw all the attacks in this world to be able to rate amate as the strongest. He hasn't seen the rasenshuriken, and not even Sasuke's "that" jutsu. Who knows what insane crazy jutsu sasuke pulls out from his "that".

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-16-2008, 09:20 AM   #95
dron2124
Chuunin

dron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the rough

iv been saying itachi is gona go blind and its starting to happen i just hope the that jutsu comes out to stop this attack form itachi

proud member of:
Old 02-16-2008, 09:33 AM   #96
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Agreed except tobi he wasn't fighting sasuke ehhh bombs setting up don't count lol he didn't actually fight tobi or should i say madara.

Yes deidara is the only guy you can give him credit for oro half dead i won't say anything on itachi yet except that his vision is a bit blurred so that is a plus to sasuke since he can't counter easily anymore.

But he did counter ok when he put his normal sharingan back on soo we will have to wait and see.
Huh? Without Tobi Deidara never would have trapped him with the mines and had the chance to blow off his wing. Sasuke could just fly up and hit him with the chidori. Don't you get tired bashing on Sasuke? Kinda sounds like you are jealous of him in an insane way.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:58 AM   #97
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

I love the talk of Sasuke's "that" I'm still not convinced that his 'that' will be all 'that'... Actually where is all this talk of 'that' anyway? There's a lot of hopes being put on 'that'

Not that I don't have confidence in Sasuke-san.. He is totally the coolest character in the manga at this moment in time.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:08 AM   #98
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

well, the simple fact that it's called "that" means that it's kinda cool. It was something to put down all team kakashi, and also something to ensure deidara's death if Sasuke had to use it. So I'm guessing that Kishi gave naruto the Rasenshuriken coz he already announced Sasuke's "that", so I'm assuming he did that to make Naruto come closer to Sasuke, since his "that" could be somewhere on the line of the rasenshuriken. Who knows.

All I know is, it's definitely something to make the Itachi fight not be plot no jutsu, or else all the fans would really quit the manga :P

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #99
Craigkage
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
well, the simple fact that it's called "that" means that it's kinda cool. It was something to put down all team kakashi, and also something to ensure deidara's death if Sasuke had to use it. So I'm guessing that Kishi gave naruto the Rasenshuriken coz he already announced Sasuke's "that", so I'm assuming he did that to make Naruto come closer to Sasuke, since his "that" could be somewhere on the line of the rasenshuriken. Who knows.

All I know is, it's definitely something to make the Itachi fight not be plot no jutsu, or else all the fans would really quit the manga :P
Hey you wouldn't quit, liuaishan would you?

Well if there is such a thing as 'that' then now would be a good time for Sasuke-chan to make use of it

Old 02-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #100
CelticWarrior
Genin

CelticWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
well, the simple fact that it's called "that" means that it's kinda cool. It was something to put down all team Kakashi, and also something to ensure Deidara's death if Sasuke had to use it. So I'm guessing that Kishi gave Naruto the Rasenshuriken coz he already announced Sasuke's "that", so I'm assuming he did that to make Naruto come closer to Sasuke, since his "that" could be somewhere on the line of the Rasenshuriken. Who knows.

I don't think he has a 'that', he has said he's used all his shuriken techniques(even though he got the shadow one for Naruto). I believe his that are his lightening techniques.

Plus we have seen all Itachi' special MS techniques before, just did't know the Names and for a supposed Genius he hasn't got that many techniques, that don't involve his bloodline, if any. Sasukes' got his Lightening element.

Kishi gave Naruto a useless technique, unless he wants to make Naruto a useless Ninja, cause thats what he'll be if he keeps using it.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:43 PM   #101
liuaishan
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigkage View Post
Hey you wouldn't quit, liuaishan would you?

Well if there is such a thing as 'that' then now would be a good time for Sasuke-chan to make use of it
You think I'm hyping up "that" too much? Well, I guess I am, but I see no other way for Sasuke to defeat techniques as Amaterasu if he doesn't have something insane too. I mean you can't defeat an amaterasu with some kunais. :P And as long as Naruto has rasenshuriken I don't mind if Sasuke gets some strong technique too. Although I don't think he has enough chakra to perform a technique as powerful as Naruto's, but it might be devastating in it's own way. I just wonder if he uses it against amaterasu and then has nothing else to show but some shurikens, katons, chidories, and some strategy. Would be weird for him to win with only strategy and weak weapons since he's not Shikamaru :P
(I talk too much XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWarrior View Post
I don't think he has a 'that', he has said he's used all his shuriken techniques(even though he got the shadow one for Naruto). I believe his that are his lightening techniques.
if his "that" jutsu would be something we already saw, then he wouldn't have told deidara that he had something else to use, if all he did wasn't enough. And he already used chidori with deidara so he obviously wasn't talking about chidori. I don't know how powerful is "that" but I at least say it's something we don't know yet. I mean if we already know by now all Sasuke's jutsus, then the fight will not show us anything new. And you must agree, a fight that doesn't show anything new is not exactly the best fight.

Quote:
Plus we have seen all Itachi' special MS techniques before, just did't know the Names and for a supposed Genius he hasn't got that many techniques, that don't involve his bloodline, if any. Sasukes' got his Lightening element.
We did know their names, Itachi himself told them in part one. And Kishi said what we saw in part one was merely a glimpse of Itachi's real powers, so obviously he didn't show us all his abilities already. After the amaterasu I believe we will start seeing the new things. Right now, the fight goes with things we already know, so Kishi is leaving the new things after those we know.

Quote:
Kishi gave Naruto a useless technique, unless he wants to make Naruto a useless Ninja, cause thats what he'll be if he keeps using it.
You mean rasenshuriken right? it might be that it's useless because it's only 50% completed. There is a possibility that the completed jutsu will not be so harmful, some people say it will be a technique that will be thrown at the opponent, since the name pretty much hints it. That means it will not harm naruto anymore, or not as much. So that is going to be the craziest jutsu in narutoverse, or at least I want it to be :P

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-17-2008, 02:20 AM   #102
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
if his "that" jutsu would be something we already saw, then he wouldn't have told deidara that he had something else to use, if all he did wasn't enough. And he already used chidori with deidara so he obviously wasn't talking about chidori. I don't know how powerful is "that" but I at least say it's something we don't know yet. I mean if we already know by now all Sasuke's jutsus, then the fight will not show us anything new. And you must agree, a fight that doesn't show anything new is not exactly the best fight.
What the hell? Sasuke tried to get info out of Deidara. Not kill him. Deidara killed himself. If Sasuke wanted to kill Deidara he would of performed a different tactic without making a huge risk of getting Manda killed.. (He told Deidara that, because he wanted information about Itachi.)

Uhh.. Sasuke probably have way more jutsus than we think.. He's Kishi's favorite character. You didn't see him use Katon in part 2 until now.. He trained under Orochihomo, who wields massive amounts of jutsus until the death god ate his arms..
Old 02-17-2008, 06:15 PM   #103
Craigkage
Jounin

Is it just me or did anyone think that this episode was particularly confusing to decipher?

I'm talking about clarity of the panels here. It looks like Itachi caught a Shuriken up his butt and at one point his legs look back to front..

Old 02-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #104
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is it just me or did anyone think that this episode was particularly confusing to decipher?

I'm talking about clarity of the panels here. It looks like Itachi caught a Shuriken up his butt and at one point his legs look back to front..
It's just you. (I'm kidding) I'll break it up.

When Sasuke threw the Wind Mill Shuriken, there was a second one underneath. Itachi spotted it quickly and jumped in between them. Little did Itachi know, Sasuke used a wire to set up a trap on the last two Shuriken. Sasuke used the wire to split the Shuriken into blades; Sasuke managed to grab one blade from each and direct them back at Itachi while he was still in the air. But Due to Itachi's affects from using the Tsukoyomi, his body moved slower and his vision faded a bit, so the blade that was directed by Sasuke, managed to slice open a wound on Itachi's thigh and back of the leg. It looked awkward at first, but if you continue to look at the chapter, it will look like it fit.

So I think he got hit twice.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 02-18-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:13 AM   #105
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

That was a good chapter, plenty of action which I love. I predicted the ending for the most part, I knew Itachi would pull something out b4 he got defeated, its gonna be interesting to see how Sasuke over comes this and if possible wins the fight.