Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #136
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
I think kishi is going to be as sadistic to just switch to other fights for the next chapter, just so we die until we see what happened during the amaterasu. And if Kishi is more sadistic than this, then he's gonna do that for more than one chapter, till the readers enter a heart attack and coma lol. I... think... I'm... kidding *rolls eyes*
I think so too. I can see Kishi toying with us like this hehe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Yeah now that i re looked it they are on top of the roof also my hunch was right. Guys itachi isn't going blind yet i think because zetsu said something like" he is fighting with the side effects of tsukuyomi while sasuke is normal"

Sasuke replied saying the same thing so maybe you were right perhaps that is just a side effect after tsukuyomi so i will wait till next chapter or more proof to see if itachi is handicapped or not.

As for madara seeing it hmm i don't think so V, and it would be extremely fuked up if kishi switched the scene wow i will personally go down to japan and show him a bit of namikaze no jutsu.
First part of your post yeah thats what I was trying to imply. I'm not counting Itachi out just yet.

Last part LMAO don't kill Kishi please!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-16-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Old 02-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #137
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
That might happen though because this way we will never know how sasuke evaded it which he will cause Plot says so.

Same with jiraiya we never got to see how he set up his barrier all we saw is that he killed that deidara look alike pein and it was done with.

To really say it for fight that has been hyped up for like 384 chapters it is pretty pathetic may i add nothing nice has been shown from either sasuke or itachi were is the tiajutsu the speed the count less ninjutsu. If i were to say sakura vs ino was more interesting then this. The only thing i liked about this fight was how sasuke was able to resist tsukuyomi and then how itach unleashed amaterasu.

Compared to jiraiya vs pein this fight is GARBAGE literally.
I wouldn't say this match is garbage, it just recently started. Additionally no one has ever broken Itachi's genjutsus. Members in the Akatsuki had little to no defense against these supposedly unstoppable weapons. Sasuke has broken everyone of them in order, and every fight is supposed to be unique. If others were summoning and producing unheard of moves that would be impractical. We never actually saw Jiraiya fight at full strength before, or even seen Pein fight so everything that happened there its been agreed the power levels are above or at least equal to hokage. How old are the brothers again???? Therefore its impractical for them to have a more intense battle. Additionally Sasuke and Itachi's moves are known, just like Naruto. No matter the fight a Rasengen of some kind is coming, that is fact, so I'm not too disappointed about that. But I do believe that Madera's on the way to pick up Itachi's eyes, he won't need them soon.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:27 PM   #138
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1 View Post
there is no way, at least I think so, I predict Sasuke getting almost dead because of black flames, until he will use his white snake abilities (I think White Snakes Powers could be interesing, as once it was mentioned, and I think we should see smth. powerful from Oro learnt by Sasuke).

I don't think even the white snakes abilities will help. I think its foing to hurt him, but he'll still be able to fight. I think he'll beat Itachi, and then be in need of some healing . . . .

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 02-17-2008, 02:08 AM   #139
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Nah i don't think the White Snake will just heal Sasuke instantly.. He slowly recovers...

This is what i think will happen...

Amasteru forms a Diamond around Sasuke and Itachi...
Sasuke left arm bruised by the flames... He can't use his left arm..
Itachi's Sharingan turns off...and Throws off the coat... using rapid random ninjutsu.
Sasuke is limited to Chidori and that jutsu.. But Itachi finds a way to make it useless... Then reveals a more powerful jutsu from MS, thus causing his vision to plummet down to borderline blindness.... Chapter ends with CS2 Sasuke "It's time to use that jutsu."
Old 02-17-2008, 07:55 AM   #140
asa1
Genin

asa1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan
I think kishi is going to be as sadistic to just switch to other fights for the next chapter, just so we die until we see what happened during the amaterasu.
do you think Kishi would be so cruel? and why not, yes probably he will switch to Hebi VS shark guy. or Konoha VS Tobi, Pein thoughts and frogs path seems to show up probably as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade
ah i don't think the White Snake will just heal Sasuke instantly.. He slowly recovers
actually I didn't mean healing abilties, but smth. different. however healing maybe show up as well and why not, we have seen Oro getting his two partly cutted body in one whole by snakes powers help and as we know white snakes powers must be much more different and powerful. why should we connect white snakes powers to healing ones only?

and in difference from J-man vs Pein's battle, i don't predict any aid to Sasuke or Itachi, I don't think Zetsu is going to move even Itachi is going to bag him, and I don't think Oro appearance is reasonable, or even Oro snake to give aid to Sasuke

I'm far to think that black flames won't get to Sasuke, however his wings can burn or even one arm or even half of the body, and why not. anyway what I certainly can predict is that Amaterasu will get to Sasuke and damage would be significant and the initiative would be Itachi only once again, however Itachi should be damaged as well and if he don't gets Sasuke's eyes now then he is going to blind (probably with one eye)

Last edited by asa1; 02-17-2008 at 08:32 AM.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:04 AM   #141
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

And didn't the white snake heal his wing during the deidara fight? Instantly? I could be wrong. Kishi is draggin out this fight. Well in the beginning, but now its picking up. Sasuke better have like committed genjutsu on Itachi before he did his move or else Sasuke is gonna get it

Old 02-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #142
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

The white snakes healing is not INSTANTLY if it was he would have been bale to get up after the fight with deidara,but he wasn't able to he had to lay in bed for a while and no he only has one wing his second wing is gone.

This isn't kyuubi chakra for you were you heal instantly that power is special to naruto as sharingan is special to sasuke.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:04 AM   #143
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

He has two wings. One is a hand wing, the other wing is made of snakes.

But yeah, his healing doesn't kick in instantly during battles.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:11 AM   #144
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post

Nope mikey when itachi used grand fire ball on him he was burned a bit because he was only able to cover with one wing the snakes wing was not there.

If i was to guess he only uses the snakes as a ninjutsu thing because he would need to fly,but just like that he doesn't use it since it would take chakra i think.

Either way he only used one wing which is why this was said.

zetsu"so that attack wasn't enough to hurt him"

Zestu b" but still damage was taken"

Since he only had one wing itachi's first katon hurt sasuke a bit.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/389/13/
see.

Anyways from reading this chapter over i only saw one proof of any speed and that was from itachi when he was fprming seal

zetsu" seals are so fastt omfgggg"

Lol but that is all the speed i have seen from him as for sasuke no speed at all now we will see what happens.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:14 AM   #145
CelticWarrior
Genin

CelticWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

No he still only has one wing, he just summoned those snakes to help him, and they don't make as effective wing.

Itachi will probably burn the other wing with Ameratsu, making it useless.

Sasuke doesn't seem to getting injured even though he has used CS2 a lot, why?
Old 02-17-2008, 11:23 AM   #146
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Him not popping out his snake wing doesn't mean it wasn't there, or he couldn't use it again. I mean, you're saying because he only showed, during this fight, one wing, doesn't mean much, considering he also only used one wing before against Juugo.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/351/07/ < Like so. In the link you showed, and the one I showed, Sasuke is partially transformed and using one wing. Doesn't mean he doesn't have his snake wing to rely on just because we don't see him using it.

Edit: Celtic, he doesn't get injured a lot because he doesn't stay in CS2 for very long.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #147
CelticWarrior
Genin

CelticWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Him not popping out his snake wing doesn't mean it wasn't there, or he couldn't use it again. I mean, you're saying because he only showed, during this fight, one wing, doesn't mean much, considering he also only used one wing before against Juugo.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/351/07/ < Like so. In the link you showed, and the one I showed, Sasuke is partially transformed and using one wing. Doesn't mean he doesn't have his snake wing to rely on just because we don't see him using it.

Edit: Celtic, he doesn't get injured a lot because he doesn't stay in CS2 for very long.
I don't think he'll be able to get the snakes out very fast, as his CS2 is pretty much instant now.

He wasn't in CS2 against Naruto for very long either but he was still coughing up blood. But it could be the adrenaline of the battle making him last longer.

Its a same Naruto can't go in and out of kyubbi mode as fast.

Last edited by CelticWarrior; 02-17-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #148
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:

Either way that snake thing isn't a wing it cannot protect like the wing can since anything can just burn it or kill them and go right through.

As for next chapter we will not see what happens i know it.

Kishi won't show us anything because since they are outside everyone is gonna be able to see that big ass amaterasu then all the attention will be one them.

And we won't see till next week weather sasuke countered it or how he was able to stop it and then when we finally do see itachi will be dead.

Kishi" i will have to make the fight so everyone gets consent with it" My ass the only one consent with this fight is kishi himself this fight is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #149
MikeyM1979
Hokage

You mean the Valley of the End fight? If so, Sasuke coughed up blood because he was hurt during that fight? Not from CS2 usage. Also: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/360/13/ How do they not make for effective wings? Deidara was up in the air when Sasuke flew up to him and attacked. They served their purpose as snake wings.

Edit: Nami, I didn't say his snake wing could protect the way the original wing did. It did, as the link above shows, serve it's purpose of flying Sasuke up to Deidara. As I said before, his original wing was regenerated in the form of snakes, which still have him flying, just not protecting.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 02-17-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #150
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
You mean the Valley of the End fight? If so, Sasuke coughed up blood because he was hurt during that fight? Not from CS2 usage. Also: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/360/13/ How do they not make for effective wings? Deidara was up in the air when Sasuke flew up to him and attacked. They served their purpose as snake wings.

Edit: Nami, I didn't say his snake wing could protect the way the original wing did. It did, as the link above shows, serve it's purpose of flying Sasuke up to Deidara. As I said before, his original wing was regenerated in the form of snakes, which still have him flying, just not protecting.
I know i said so myself lol.
Closed Thread