Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008, 02:04 PM   #31
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Remember when Sasuke was in Oro's mental realm and tried to use Itachi's old paralyzing genjutsu, but it failed, because it's Oro's mental realm and he could do whatever he wanted? That genjutsu failed on Sasuke against Oro, yet his Sharingan can now do this and that. I don't get how that works.
MikeyM1979 is offline  


Old 02-15-2008, 02:15 PM   #32
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Remember when Sasuke was in Oro's mental realm and tried to use Itachi's old paralyzing genjutsu, but it failed, because it's Oro's mental realm and he could do whatever he wanted? That genjutsu failed on Sasuke against Oro, yet his Sharingan can now do this and that. I don't get how that works.
It didn't fail lol oro said in small text "it is happening again" then he used cs in conjunction with the genjutsu and overcame it. Basically the cs2 saved his ass twice.

But i really am waiting to see how he overcomes amaterasu oh wait i know"

sasuke" WITH MY HATRED I OVERCAME IT MY HATRED HATRED YES I HAVE HATRED"

next thing you know he will be wining everyone with his HATRED HATRED DON'T forget sauske has HATRED.
Namikaze85 is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 02:18 PM   #33
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

It's some sweet justice that Orochimaru's doings got him killed.

I doubt Sasuke will use his hatred to overcome something like that. Genjutsu and katon are different.
MikeyM1979 is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #34
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
It's some sweet justice that Orochimaru's doings got him killed.

I doubt Sasuke will use his hatred to overcome something like that. Genjutsu and katon are different.
Oh no mikey HATRED IT'S HATRED LMAOOO but really i see no way for sasuke to pull out anything.

amatersu-flames from hell that burn for 7 days everything in it's path meaning nothing can overcome it i guess.

And i doubt a that jutsu which is perhaps a forbidden technique can or oro would have killed itachi by now.

i guess what i am trying to say is i am ready to see another deidara act that sasuke pulled against him.
Namikaze85 is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 02:33 PM   #35
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

No hatred! XD I like Oro, too. I just think it's amusing that Oro was partly responsible for Sasuke's hax and CS hax, and it did him in.
MikeyM1979 is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #36
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

i guess this battle is "heating up"......sorry bad pun. lol

This battle is turning out pretty cool now that its ninjutsu vs ninjutsu. we can finally see how badass Itachi is with ninjutsu and taijutsu.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 03:13 PM   #37
shopnshave
Genin
 
shopnshave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 284
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

THis is what i see as going down.

-sasuke broke out of tsukuyomi eaiser this time because this is the second time he's learned to deal with pocket dimensions or w/e. It was harder the first time with orochimaru

-Sasuke is now the obvious better ninja than itachi. Think im wrong? ask me and i'll prove it

-Err did any1 else notice this? http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/389/11/
: LOL if sasuke doesnt notice zetzu then wow...he's like right behind itachi on the ceiling.

-i beleive this fight is close to the end and itachi will lose in the next two chapters followed by a lot of talking with sasuke

-Sasuke's Katon pwned itachi ..( BUT ITACHI USED AMATERASU!AND SASUKE USED THE CS2): lol yea but amaterasu isnt a katon jutsu anymore and CS2 is like sasuke's SUPER Buff for ninjutsus and whatnot.

btw, i know people are going to harass me, i don't care but i hate namikaze because hes an immature whiney 6 year old. Just look below to see
shopnshave is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 03:16 PM   #38
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Namikaze isn't a whiney immature 6 year old. He's a whiney immature 18 year old! >=[

No seriously, he's not. He has his preferences, and I have mine, as others have theirs. There's no need for name calling, else you look like a hypocrite.
MikeyM1979 is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 03:24 PM   #39
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopnshave View Post
THis is what i see as going down.

-sasuke broke out of tsukuyomi eaiser this time because this is the second time he's learned to deal with pocket dimensions or w/e. It was harder the first time with orochimaru

-Sasuke is now the obvious better ninja than itachi. Think im wrong? ask me and i'll prove it

-Err did any1 else notice this? http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/389/11/
: LOL if sasuke doesnt notice zetzu then wow...he's like right behind itachi on the ceiling.

-i beleive this fight is close to the end and itachi will lose in the next two chapters followed by a lot of talking with sasuke

-Sasuke's Katon pwned itachi ..( BUT ITACHI USED AMATERASU!AND SASUKE USED THE CS2): lol yea but amaterasu isnt a katon jutsu anymore and CS2 is like sasuke's SUPER Buff for ninjutsus and whatnot.

btw, i know people are going to harass me, i don't care but i hate namikaze because hes an immature whiney 6 year old. Just look below to see

That's big words coming from a person who can post worth of shit oh well i guess we live with what we got and in your case i feel bad for you cause you don't got nothing.

But now on to better things than you sasuke isn't better then anyone in this fight both itachi and sasuke are doing well however during the end itachi gained the upper hand with his amaterasu,we will se how that pans out for him.

Sasuke's katon wasn't "pwning" shit he needed CS2 and a distracted itachi to just start pushing itachi's katon back. Why he was able to push it back is because itachi was focusing to use amaterasu had he not been focused on that sasuke's katon would be kaput.

And cs2 will be burned right through with sasuke being burned as well if sasuke doesn't think of something or in this case if kishi doesn't think of something.

Notice how zetsu said" Amaterasu is a flame from hell said to burn for 7 days through anything in it's path".

As to you hate me oh no what ever can i do now a person who i don't even know on a forum hates NOOOO please don't hate be my friend XD you hate me oh well congrats on that.

But a word of advice find a very tall building get to the roof and see if you can fly or in your case just fall head first into the concrete.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 02-15-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Namikaze85 is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #40
shopnshave
Genin
 
shopnshave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 284
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

That's big words coming from a person who can post worth of shit oh well i guess we live with what we got and in your case i feel bad for you cause you don't got nothing.

- I'm sorry i go outside and don't spend my life posting useless comments

Sasuke's katon wasn't "pwning" shit he needed CS2 and a distracted itachi to just start pushing itachi's katon back. Why he was able to push it back is because itachi was focusing to use amaterasu had he not been focused on that sasuke's katon would be kaput.

- no, his katon failed so he quickly used amaterasu b/c his katon sucked

As to you hate me oh no what ever can i do now a person who i don't even know on a forum hates NOOOO please don't hate be my friend XD you hate me oh well congrats on that.

But a word of advice find a very tall building get to the roof and see if you can fly or in your case just fall head first into the concrete.

- See.. i knew you never passed 1st grade. Because in first grade we learned to use punctuation like like commas and periods or we even try to write a complete sentence. I'm sorry about HATING you but im just intolerant of ignorant people who think they are always right.

@mikey- i'm sorry. Your posts are awesome and i shouldnt hate people.
shopnshave is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #41
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopnshave View Post
That's big words coming from a person who can post worth of shit oh well i guess we live with what we got and in your case i feel bad for you cause you don't got nothing.

- I'm sorry i go outside and don't spend my life posting useless comments

Sasuke's katon wasn't "pwning" shit he needed CS2 and a distracted itachi to just start pushing itachi's katon back. Why he was able to push it back is because itachi was focusing to use amaterasu had he not been focused on that sasuke's katon would be kaput.

- no, his katon failed so he quickly used amaterasu b/c his katon sucked

As to you hate me oh no what ever can i do now a person who i don't even know on a forum hates NOOOO please don't hate be my friend XD you hate me oh well congrats on that.

But a word of advice find a very tall building get to the roof and see if you can fly or in your case just fall head first into the concrete.

- See.. i knew you never passed 1st grade. Because in first grade we learned to use punctuation like like commas and periods or we even try to write a complete sentence. I'm sorry about HATING you but im just intolerant of ignorant people who think they are always right.

@mikey- i'm sorry. Your posts are awesome and i shouldnt hate people.

Try quoting better next time or don't do it at all. First let me point out that your attempts of flaming me fail to a degree no human being can comprehend on. Also just to point out when writing a sentence since you are so smart,do not use the word "like like" back to back i think they call that sentence structure not sure though . And don't suck up to mikey just because your posts suck.

Next no his katon started to fail him because he was focusing his chakra on amaterasu ,and like i said sasuke was already in cs2 mode and still couldn't push it back right away. and when he finally did start to push it back he failed again because amaterasu was unleashed.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 02-15-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Namikaze85 is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:03 PM   #42
shopnshave
Genin
 
shopnshave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 284
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Try quoting better next time or don't do it at all. First let me point out that your attempts of flaming me fail to a degree no human being can comprehend on. Also just to point out when writing a sentence since you are so smart,do not use the word "like like" back to back i think they call that sentence structure not sure though . And don't suck up to mikey just because your posts suck.

Next no his katon started to fail him because he was focusing his chakra on amaterasu ,and like i said sasuke was already in cs2 mode and still couldn't push it back right away. and when he finally did start to push it back he failed again because amaterasu was unleashed.
It's wonderful how you start to use correct grammar and sentence only after someone makes fun of you. You can say all that you want but it doesn't change the fact that itachi's katon was weaker even if sasuke used the CS2. Deal with it. Btw, i wasn't sucking up to Mikey, i was being courtiest. Something you never learned.
shopnshave is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:08 PM   #43
Craigkage
Jounin
 
Craigkage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Violet Hill
Age: 30
Posts: 872
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Man the love has surely dissipated from this forum as of late.... As far as predictions go I hope reckon that Itachi loses his eyesight by the end of the chapter
__________________




Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #44
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopnshave View Post
It's wonderful how you start to use correct grammar and sentence only after someone makes fun of you. You can say all that you want but it doesn't change the fact that itachi's katon was weaker even if sasuke used the CS2. Deal with it. Btw, i wasn't sucking up to Mikey, i was being courtiest. Something you never learned.
Once again i didn't start writing better after you said something if ended up being right oh well if not shit happens,i don't mind if you make fun of the way i write.

As for the katon would you like me to show you the panel,and no you weren't being nice you were sucking up.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/389/15/

See his eyes were being closed and way before that he was already focusing on amaterasu,and notice how cs2 is on.

I believe it goes like this.

Cs2- In exchange for chakra makes your attacks,and speed a bit greater then it really is.

Drawback- Because it uses up chakra it can only be sustained for a while otherwise you will lose yourself to the seal forever.

But i am sure a person as stubborn as you will still try to prove me otherwise guess what it won't happen,just ask the guy who you were sucking up to he'll tell ya

edit: By the way it's spelled COURTEOUS but then again what do I know right.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 02-15-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Namikaze85 is offline  
Old 02-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #45
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Ami-san's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Konoha
Age: 24
Posts: 2,857
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Sasuke will somehow manage to avoid amaterasu and Itachi will go blind on his right eye.
__________________

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.