Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 04:16 PM   #46
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
Sasuke will somehow manage to avoid amaterasu and Itachi will go blind on his right eye.
Well he was able to see when he took the mks off for a bit and ended up dodging well again so ya never know.

Old 02-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #47
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopnshave View Post
Btw, i wasn't sucking up to Mikey, i was being courtiest. Something you never learned.
Namikaze has a high spirit for this sort of thing. This is his game, and he has learned to be courteous, especially to me. I don't mean to get in the middle of this, but I just felt like that needed to be said. Namikaze isn't some jerk member who enjoys pissing on people anymore. Not from recent experience, anyway.

And this isn't me sucking up to him. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
Sasuke will somehow manage to avoid amaterasu and Itachi will go blind on his right eye.
Nah, I get the feeling Sasuke will take it full on. Question is, while he's doing this, will he counter, or be near death?
Old 02-15-2008, 04:45 PM   #48
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

@shopnshave: hey there kid, let's try and make this a community of people who like debating things and ignore the parts we don't like. Don't hate namikaze coz he has other opinions and he has a rather rough way to write them (*feels a glare from nami for saying the word rough* :P). I personally got used to his style of writing and I know he doesn't mean anything bad, he just has his own preferences, that you don't happen to agree, and many others either. Which is very normal really. I'd say we concentrate on debating and sharing theories coz it's more fun.

As for my prediction, I think it's obvious already that Sasuke will defeat Amaterasu with just a simple katonn - let's add a CS -, and in a few panels. XD
Okie kidding. I'm personally hoping he uses something like a scroll, or something really wonkie, not another jutsu that could overpower it. Dunno, I feel like something totally different than a ninjutsu would be unexpected and interesting.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #49
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

I have a strong feeling that Sasuke will fully go CS2 thinking that he can protect himself from it after seeing that the amount of power boost he gets isn't enough to push it back.

Actuallly, I think that Sasuke will jump back and CS2 to give extra power to his katon. After seeing that it fails to match the power. he may move to another katon jutsu that is stronger. From there he will notice that Amaterasu feeds on teh fire jutsus that he is using on it. And then notice that nothing is left in the wake of Amaterasu. From there as he notices that he can't get away or fend it off since all his other fire jutsus have just been adding to the damage of Amaterasu, he will move to using "that" jutsu at the end of the chapter. Well, he will start with the hand seals to do "that" jutsu..... with him saying, ".... there is no other way....well, I always intended on using it on him."
Old 02-15-2008, 04:54 PM   #50
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

@Silver - that'd be pretty cool for an end. ;D
I just think Sasuke will be injured. It'd be pretty lame if he emerged from the fight of his life unscathed. Not for Sasuke, of course.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #51
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
@Silver - that'd be pretty cool for an end. ;D
I just think Sasuke will be injured. It'd be pretty lame if he emerged from the fight of his life unscathed. Not for Sasuke, of course.
yeah, I agree, he has to have some damage... but I don't think it will be from Amaterasu. Not directly that is. Maybe indirectly from some of the other damage, will come from thte building and stuff that fall apart and such as he tries to dodge. Or maybe he takes even more damage to his CS2 form thinking that it would be enough to protect him.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:31 PM   #52
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryblossom View Post
When you put it like that, I picture Sasuke produced a cute tiny ping pong ball-shaped little flame XD.
well thats what it looks like... sasuke's is the ping pong ball flame and itachi's is the paddle hitting it lol XD

yeah i like it when people agree with me >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkakuzu View Post
I gotta say, I like Mystik's theory about Tobi being Madara's brother. I don't believe it to be true necessarily, but it would be a nice twist if it was true.

Last edited by Mystik; 02-15-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:07 PM   #53
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
well thats what it looks like... sasuke's is the ping pong ball flame and itachi's is the paddle hitting it lol XD

yeah i like it when people agree with me >.<
Yes that would be a nice theory if only itachi didn't say that madara is alive and well and we all know that tobi is madara. But it could be madara's brothers body.

There is a wonderful prediction coming along i will post it soon.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #54
JustLaxin
Genin

JustLaxin is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, with everything Kishi has done, Sasuke will probably melt, turn into a snake, bite Itachis crappy eyes out and give them to Naruto for crappier eyes than the Kyubi!
Old 02-15-2008, 07:24 PM   #55
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Yes that would be a nice theory if only itachi didn't say that madara is alive and well and we all know that tobi is madara. But it could be madara's brothers body.

There is a wonderful prediction coming along i will post it soon.
come along soooooooooooooo where are we going O_O ......... but your right he could be madara in his brothers body.. man still so many damn mysteries.. pein and madara.. will we ever figure any of them out..
Old 02-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #56
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Prediction time:

The undying flame

side text"the ultimate move one will fall another will rise to a new level

Zestu w" I don't believe it sasuke looked like he would get the upper hand but out of nowhere

Zestu b" Hmm there is no move that can stop this attack no anything physical at least these flames are said to burn 7 days and 7 nights and burn everything that reflect in his eyes....itachi you have longed for this along time haven't you

Sasuke" to himself... What flame is this or is even a flame at all it's completely engulfing my jutsu i have to do something

Sasuke transforms into cs2 fully and puts on the pressure

Itachi" it is point less sasuke this isn't like the tsukuyomi this technique cannot be overcome by anything

Sasuke"i can with my...

Itachi" no you can't it is futile to resist this amaterasu burns through anything and everything that reflect in my eyes like hell's flame itself

Sasuke" i will not die here i have to beat him my training was it all for nothing

flashback of training with orochimaru

Orochimaru" you cannot let up even a second when you fight him if you do you are finished nothing i can teach has the power to stop him if you let up you must not show mercy

Sasuke" panting huff huff

Sasuke" was he right was my weakness for showing mercy led me to my demise

Itachi" forgive me sasuke but it was your destiny the moment you took your breath you were marked by me it is the bond that kept us pushing each other but unlike you i was destined for greater things then to be kept in my shell i was destined to rise above it all and now i can

Sasuke" it is useless no matter what i pull this thing will eat it i almost finished

Sasuke is drained cs2 deactivates
the flames start to engulf sasuke

Sasuke" at least i know that you willnever each your goals

Itachi" how very wrong you are gazes on

amterasu starts to shorten and hits sasuke left leg and hands they are completely burned off

Sasuke" gauhhhhhhhhhhh

Itachi" now it's time

Sasuke" GuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH HHHH

one of sasukes eyes have been plucked

Itachi" now for the second

As he closes in

" itachiiii stop right there

Side text" with sasuke defeated and on the brink of death he shows up"

Next time

The help that arrived to late but the goal was complete.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:38 PM   #57
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

I predict Itachi's comeback.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:38 PM   #58
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Passionate understanding sexy sensitive young(19-32) are what I look for in a girl. Damn I must be bored lol.

I predict that just when Sasuke thinks he's got the edge on Itachi he'll trip over his own left foot & fall on his katana killing himself.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 02-15-2008, 07:43 PM   #59
Mystik
Im a Bitch

I predict even though itachi looks worn out he still looks hawt.. =D

i dont think itachi will be having a comeback T_T and as for sasuke he might trip over his purple belt thing.. but lets hope he still isnt breathing fire.. i wonder what its like to kiss a guy who breaths fire out of his mouth O_O
Old 02-15-2008, 07:46 PM   #60
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I predict even though itachi looks worn out he still looks hawt.. =D

i dont think itachi will be having a comeback T_T and as for sasuke he might trip over his purple belt thing.. but lets hope he still isnt breathing fire.. i wonder what its like to kiss a guy who breaths fire out of his mouth O_O
Must be pretty hot to say the least. guy:dragon breath!! girl:eww....

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Closed Thread