Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 10:51 AM   #91
TheShaggy1
Chuunin

TheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

Ok round is over now back to your corners or I will deduct a point!

However I must agree with Nami on this. Kishi is just giving Sasuke beaten down people to whip right now. The Deidara fight was just sad for me to. Saske did have a charka advantage there but he completely owned clay man until the end when he almost got blowed up.

Now some will say he lost a wing out of it but seriously, Kishi made it look all planned and well worth the sacrifice.

My prediction is hopefully we get to see "that jutsu" and then we will understand why Oro told him not to use it

THNX to Mystik for the Sig

Old 02-16-2008, 10:52 AM   #92
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dron2124 View Post
its the perfect time to go to naruto saskue in a real situation make ppl sweat it out a little and go back to naruto for a little bit then hes gona switch back and finish this fight.
Haha that would be so funny!

That better not happen though! Please finish it off so we can move on to Konoha

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Old 02-16-2008, 11:38 AM   #93
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Namikaze85 you are obviously biased, you just plain out hate Sasuke and even the Naruto manga in general. Sasuke defeated Deidara. As for the element advantage, Deidara even had help from Tobi. And it doesn't matter if his element has the advantage, if Deidara was a better shinobi he would have won. There is no way you can take away that victory from Sasuke, he won a (un)fair fight against Gaara's killer AND Tobi.
well, you know people are supposed to have different opinions and well, some of them have their own way of telling them which might bother some others. That's why you must be more understanding and take these posts as they are, and move along, coz there is no reason for you to let yourself affected by posts you don't like. Just select the good part from what you read.

And I'm the one you should jump at, coz I started the theory with Kishi giving Sasuke really powerful shinobis and only way for him to defeat them is for those to not be at their full powers. I mean, of course the new generation must defeat the old generation of bad ass shinobi and surpass them all, but they don't seem so ready to me yet. They need more growing before. Apparently he's gonna give some growing to naruto this year while he concentrates on other characters, so I hope he does a better development on him and the others this time. *is excited to see what happens after the Uchiha fight*

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-16-2008, 12:04 PM   #94
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
well, you know people are supposed to have different opinions and well, some of them have their own way of telling them which might bother some others. That's why you must be more understanding and take these posts as they are, and move along, coz there is no reason for you to let yourself affected by posts you don't like. Just select the good part from what you read.

And I'm the one you should jump at, coz I started the theory with Kishi giving Sasuke really powerful shinobis and only way for him to defeat them is for those to not be at their full powers. I mean, of course the new generation must defeat the old generation of bad ass shinobi and surpass them all, but they don't seem so ready to me yet. They need more growing before. Apparently he's gonna give some growing to naruto this year while he concentrates on other characters, so I hope he does a better development on him and the others this time. *is excited to see what happens after the Uchiha fight*

No no you shouldn't apologize to this guy he got some issues obviously "i don't like the naruto manga" why in world would a sane person say that if i don't fuking like it i wouldn't be here TRONDuhhhhhhhhhhh.

And yes you theory is very good liushian it's how it is oro almost dead now itachi almost blind there is nothing to apologize for.

He is pissed because people are attacking his emo sasuke it's not our fault buddy it's a manga don't be so angry.

I mean if you think about it you are going crazy over a make believe drawn out character.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 02-16-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:16 PM   #95
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

It would suck so much if Kishimoto decided to make a scene change.
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Konoha 8/Tobi or Suigetsu/Kisame fighting.
It's just not an awesome time.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:11 PM   #96
omgfrank123
Academy Student

omgfrank123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i really hope fight ends soon though
i mean it wasted like 5 chapters on them fighting, and two of those chapters just talking and not "actually" fighting, jsut genjutsu.

well i dont mind seeing them fight but i want to see tobi fight, since there has been a rumor/theory that tobi is obito, i want to see how it turns out for them.

However, i think the writer will save that twist for later on, it will show kisame fight first, since if tobi DID happen to be obito, then he has another 5 chapter explaining to do.

what if tobi goes "Kakashi i want my eye back"
and just pokes it out
Old 02-16-2008, 01:18 PM   #97
Shade111
Chuunin

Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road

I predict Sasuke evading Amaterasu, then pwning Itachi, then killing him.

#1 PREVIEW WEEK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1555613
Old 02-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #98
asa1
Genin

asa1 is an unknown quantity at this point

can't change my last prediction and I think everything would happen in same queueing.

as to Sasuke's authority beeging under question, because he defeats half blind and sick ninjas, don't forget that they were/are the most strong ninkas all over the world even in not very condition they (Oro and Itachi) were/are able to defeat almost any of the enemies. don't tell me that anybody from Aka was/is stronger then Itachi (except for Madara and Pein as we don't know their full potential). if you remember tell me who is equal to MS, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu with techniques maybe Konan? Kakashi? Yamato? or anybody else if even Oro was easily defeated by both brothers who used Shiringan
Old 02-16-2008, 01:48 PM   #99
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
No no you shouldn't apologize to this guy he got some issues obviously "i don't like the naruto manga" why in world would a sane person say that if i don't fuking like it i wouldn't be here TRONDuhhhhhhhhhhh.

And yes you theory is very good liushian it's how it is oro almost dead now itachi almost blind there is nothing to apologize for.

He is pissed because people are attacking his emo sasuke it's not our fault buddy it's a manga don't be so angry.

I mean if you think about it you are going crazy over a make believe drawn out character.
well I noticed him getting annoyed at everything you were saying on several threads, so I wanted to give some advice for him not to get affected by everything he reads and doesn't agree. Since it's clear enough you're holding back as much as you can and I don't want any of you to lose you calm.

Right now it's sasuke's spotlight so it's normal to have lots of comments against him and in it's favour. So Sasuke fans will be mostly hurt. After Naruto gets spotlight again, it will be the anti-naruto's who will tell their opinions and the naruto fans will be hurt. And so on, that's why we shouldn't get affected by what we read. So you and trondah better not get mad at each other, or cough I'll come and steal your toys from home and never give them back cough :P

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1 View Post
can't change my last prediction and I think everything would happen in same queueing.

as to Sasuke's authority beeging under question, because he defeats half blind and sick ninjas, don't forget that they were/are the most strong ninkas all over the world even in not very condition they (Oro and Itachi) were/are able to defeat almost any of the enemies. don't tell me that anybody from Aka was/is stronger then Itachi (except for Madara and Pein as we don't know their full potential). if you remember tell me who is equal to MS, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu with techniques maybe Konan? Kakashi? Yamato? or anybody else if even Oro was easily defeated by both brothers who used Shiringan
see Asa1 that's exactly the point. They are some of the world's strongest ninja. But tell me, is it really the real Oro and real Itachi that Sasuke is fighting? The Oro with all his cool and freaky and forbidden jutsus, and the Itachi whom we only saw a mere glimpse from? I say no, they are not anymore. In the end it was a sick oro that Sasuke fought, not the mighty oro, and now it's a merely blind Itachi, not the full power itachi that we saw in part one. So Sasuke is fighting some of the best, but these best are not best anymore when fighting with him. That's the sad part sniff. Sasuke is having the advantage of "good timing", that he caught them in their bad shape.

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -

Last edited by liuaishan; 02-16-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #100
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
It would suck so much if Kishimoto decided to make a scene change.
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Konoha 8/Tobi or Suigetsu/Kisame fighting.
It's just not an awesome time.
That might happen though because this way we will never know how sasuke evaded it which he will cause Plot says so.

Same with jiraiya we never got to see how he set up his barrier all we saw is that he killed that deidara look alike pein and it was done with.

To really say it for fight that has been hyped up for like 384 chapters it is pretty pathetic may i add nothing nice has been shown from either sasuke or itachi were is the tiajutsu the speed the count less ninjutsu. If i were to say sakura vs ino was more interesting then this. The only thing i liked about this fight was how sasuke was able to resist tsukuyomi and then how itach unleashed amaterasu.

Compared to jiraiya vs pein this fight is GARBAGE literally.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #101
liuaishan
Special Jounin

Quote:
That might happen though because this way we will never know how sasuke evaded it which he will cause Plot says so.

Same with jiraiya we never got to see how he set up his barrier all we saw is that he killed that deidara look alike pein and it was done with.
well, this time is different. In the Jiraya fight we didn't know before fight that Jiraya has a barrier jutsu, and we weren't like "OMG I can't wait to see how he uses the barrier". But we already knew about amaterasu, so if Kishi decides to just hide it, he'll have all fans throw tomatoes at his window. Coz they al are "omg I wanna see amaterasu countered". If they don't get it, it'll be bad. I mean, not even Kishi is that dumb :P

Quote:
To really say it for fight that has been hyped up for like 384 chapters it is pretty pathetic may i add nothing nice has been shown from either sasuke or itachi were is the tiajutsu the speed the count less ninjutsu. If i were to say sakura vs ino was more interesting then this. The only thing i liked about this fight was how sasuke was able to resist tsukuyomi and then how itach unleashed amaterasu.

Compared to jiraiya vs pein this fight is GARBAGE literally.
Right now it's pretty explainable to be like this. It's not exactly a fail fight already. What kishi has been doing so far in the fight, was to get rid of all the jutsus we already know, coz he had to show them anyway. But after Amaterasu, I predict a totally new fight with new jutsus and taijutsu and new strategies. So you still have a chance to like this fight. That is, if Itachi doesn't suddenly go completely blind and is owned in 3 seconds. I wonder how a blind Itachi would fight, he's skilled enough.

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-16-2008, 02:19 PM   #102
asa1
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan
So Sasuke is fighting some of the best, but these best are not best anymore when fighting with him.
yes that's quite right, if they were at the arisen of their powers the battle would be more full with different powerful techniques, however they aren't important if only one the most powerful technique can go through of all them, agree if Oro had his hands in normal condition he could make a lot of problems, but can't agree about Itachi it doesn't matter how he feels, he already showed the his most powerful techniques, and the most powerful one in the world - Amaterasu is on its way; so is he getting blind with one eye or both, it doesn't matter if he can aim with very well to shoot.

moreover Itachi is now as powerful as never, because he knows a lot and is enough young (strong) to use them all, blindless yes It make sence if it bother him to use his abilities and techniques, but nothing such haven't happened yet, right? he used MS illusion techniques, Tsukuyomi and know Amaterasu, if Sasuke can/could survive them, then he was stronger and nothing to do with it, after that Itachi can get blind

Last edited by asa1; 02-16-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #103
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
well, this time is different. In the Jiraya fight we didn't know before fight that Jiraya has a barrier jutsu, and we weren't like "OMG I can't wait to see how he uses the barrier". But we already knew about amaterasu, so if Kishi decides to just hide it, he'll have all fans throw tomatoes at his window. Coz they al are "omg I wanna see amaterasu countered". If they don't get it, it'll be bad. I mean, not even Kishi is that dumb :P

Right now it's pretty explainable to be like this. It's not exactly a fail fight already. What kishi has been doing so far in the fight, was to get rid of all the jutsus we already know, coz he had to show them anyway. But after Amaterasu, I predict a totally new fight with new jutsus and taijutsu and new strategies. So you still have a chance to like this fight. That is, if Itachi doesn't suddenly go completely blind and is owned in 3 seconds. I wonder how a blind Itachi would fight, he's skilled enough.

That would explain why his cloak is still on but then againn if he loses his vision and sasuke wins it will be a boot leg victory since sure he won but not when itachi was @ 100%.

I think that's what kishi does he knows sasuke doesn't stand a chance against itachi or oro when they are at their best so he makes them weak on purpose by oro he was already dying and itachi already going blind.

So bascially not only will sasuke have 2 wins over powerful enemies he will have them over 2 enemies that were already handicapped so sasuke could win.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:28 PM   #104
Shade111
Chuunin

Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1 View Post
yes that's quite right, if they were at the arisen of their powers the battle would be more full with different powerful techniques, however they aren't important if only one the most powerful technique can go through of all them, agree if Oro had his hands in normal condition he could make a lot of problems, but can't agree about Itachi it doesn't matter how he feels, he already showed the his most powerful techniques, and the most powerful one in the world - Amaterasu is on its way; so is he getting blind with one eye or both, it doesn't matter if he can aim with very well to shoot.

moreover Itachi is now as powerful as never, because he knows a lot and is enough young (strong) to use them all, blindless yes It make sence if it bother him to use his abilities and techniques, but nothing such haven't happened yet, right? he used MS illusion techniques, Tsukuyomi and know Amaterasu, if Sasuke can/could survive them, then he was stronger and nothing to do with it, after that Itachi can get blind
Tsukuyomi has been suprassed. I guess that Amaterasu can't be suprassed but Sasuke will evade it.

#1 PREVIEW WEEK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1555613
Old 02-16-2008, 02:40 PM   #105
asa1
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111
Tsukuyomi has been suprassed. I guess that Amaterasu can't be suprassed but Sasuke will evade it.
there is no way, at least I think so, I predict Sasuke getting almost dead because of black flames, until he will use his white snake abilities (I think White Snakes Powers could be interesing, as once it was mentioned, and I think we should see smth. powerful from Oro learnt by Sasuke).