Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #121
asa1
Genin

asa1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Chapter 390 Predictions

as I think whole this story is going to be more then three chapters, however we maybe even see smth. interesting from Itachi after "Amaterasu", smth. more powerful which isn't heard by noone even by Zetsu, but I think It would be too much for this battle.

of course everything is going to finish, because Itachi seems to end up with his jutsu, not because he won't see anymore, but it won't be effective (interesting) to use again and the ending of the battle seems with Sasuke's revenge, Kishi likes to give an initiative during one battle two other sides, thats make things more interesting.

now I think the main question is what happens to Itachi:
1. Sasuke kills him
2. Sasuke leaves him blind - I predict this one and maybe he will die next from another's hands
3. Zetsu helps Itachi to retreat

Old 02-16-2008, 04:05 PM   #122
CelticWarrior
Genin

CelticWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganelon View Post
One thing is for certain. Covering himself with that 1 wing of his, won't save Sasuke from those black flames. Especially when they are so huge. To be honest I am not really sure what can he do against that.
I've got a feeling that Itachi will remove that wing and then Sasuke will be ground critter like the rest of us. Which will make his CS2 for pretty useless due to the damage it causes his body.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:09 PM   #123
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1 View Post
now I think the main question is what happens to Itachi:
1. Sasuke kills him
2. Sasuke leaves him blind - I predict this one and maybe he will die next from another's hands
3. Zetsu helps Itachi to retreat
I like number 2. It'll show Sasuke isn't evil as he shows mercy to his brother. Though if this happens I doubt Itachi would stop. Something mite happen like Sasuke turns around to walk away & Itachi charges at Sasuke from behind. Sasuke senses this attack & impales Itachi with his sword. Ether way I see Itachi dieing. Even if Sasuke decides to spare him at first. Though Madara could also kill Itachi for being weak same with Zetsu. As in Zetsu may eat a blind Itachi.

Edit: Don't forget about Madara. He may still make an appearance at the end of the battle.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-16-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #124
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I like number 2. It'll show Sasuke isn't evil as he shows mercy to his brother. Though if this happens I doubt Itachi would stop. Something mite happen like Sasuke turns around to walk away & Itachi charges at Sasuke from behind. Sasuke senses this attack & impales Itachi with his sword. Ether way I see Itachi dieing. Even if Sasuke decides to spare him at first. Though Madara could also kill Itachi for being weak same with Zetsu. As in Zetsu may eat a blind Itachi.

Edit: Don't forget about Madara. He may still make an appearance at the end of the battle.
nooooooooeeeeeees. I don't want the overused "I'll spare you, and I leave and you throw something at my back, and I suddenly turn and counter it and this brings to your death" It's been in 70% of the movies I've seen.

But I wonder if Sasuke meant it when he told Oro that he would never spare Itachi's life even if he begged for it. At that point I could see his hate floating out of his body and surrounding him *shivers* (uhm, lol?)

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-16-2008, 04:23 PM   #125
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

I dunno... it would be interesting if Sasuke does leave Itachi alive... He's been so blinded by pure vengeance and has for most of his life sworn that he would kill him...

Will take an extraordinary amount of mercy for him to do that... Anything is possible I guess

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Old 02-16-2008, 04:25 PM   #126
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
nooooooooeeeeeees. I don't want the overused "I'll spare you, and I leave and you throw something at my back, and I suddenly turn and counter it and this brings to your death" It's been in 70% of the movies I've seen.

But I wonder if Sasuke meant it when he told Oro that he would never spare Itachi's life even if he begged for it. At that point I could see his hate floating out of his body and surrounding him *shivers* (uhm, lol?)
Yeah I guess you're right its been done to many times. hehehe

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 02-16-2008, 04:36 PM   #127
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

yah, I wonder if Kishi is going to do such a twist and show that sasuke's hate isn't aaaas strong as he shows it. All of these for sure enter in the Sasuke year. We're probably going to have like 30 chapters of Sasuke and 20 of Kakashi and Sakura... Now that I think of it it's not that much

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #128
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Please let's not let kishi do that i don't need another goku frezza moment.

Also wow i just picked up on the biggest plot.

Itachi before the time skip used tsukuyomi twice back to back then amaterasu now he used tskuyomi once and he is a bit fatigued lol yeah sure NO PLOT IN THIS FIGHT WHAT SO EVER .
Old 02-16-2008, 05:10 PM   #129
liuaishan
Special Jounin

well, he wasn't really fatigued, those were the immediate side effects of the tsukyomi. Which means that after like one minute or so he recovered his sight. We didn't need to see that in part one when Itachi tsukyomied Kakashi coz Itachi didn't do anything else after that but talking, so he had some time plus that side effect wasn't probably there in part one. Apparently my theory starts to shake, and fall apart. I'm taking my words back that Itachi is not at full power anymore. Until there are other signs of continuous bad sight for him.

edit: I'm ready to see spoilers, lol. XP I think tomorrow we'll start getting some.

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -

Last edited by liuaishan; 02-16-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:29 PM   #130
CelticWarrior
Genin

CelticWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
well, he wasn't really fatigued, those were the immediate side effects of the tsukyomi. Which means that after like one minute or so he recovered his sight. We didn't need to see that in part one when Itachi tsukyomied Kakashi coz Itachi didn't do anything else after that but talking, so he had some time plus that side effect wasn't probably there in part one. Apparently my theory starts to shake, and fall apart. I'm taking my words back that Itachi is not at full power anymore. Until there are other signs of continuous bad sight for him.

edit: I'm ready to see spoilers, lol. XP I think tomorrow we'll start getting some.
I believe the side affects are much greater as Sasuke fought back and controlled it slightly, were as Itachi had full control of Kakashi.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:35 PM   #131
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Itachi before the time skip used tsukuyomi twice back to back then amaterasu now he used tskuyomi once and he is a bit fatigued lol yeah sure NO PLOT IN THIS FIGHT WHAT SO EVER .
LMAO Nami... Sasuke broke free from Tsukuyomi causing backlash on Itachi's eye. I don't see revilance in you implying its plot-no-jutsu. There have been hints that this would be a possibility long before the fight started & you know it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-16-2008, 05:39 PM   #132
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
LMAO Nami... Sasuke broke free from Tsukuyomi causing backlash on Itachi's eye. I don't see revilance in you implying its plot-no-jutsu. There have been hints that this would be a possibility long before the fight started & you know it.
Possibility of plot no jutsu yes i know there was

Actaully i think i know why his eye hurt member he used a bushinn and his real body the real itachi went behind sasuke while the bushinn was going for the second eye after the first part of tsukuyomi,so when he was about to poke it instead the bushinn ended up poking itachi in eye XD.

So we will seee V.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #133
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Possibility of plot no jutsu yes i know there was

Actaully i think i know why his eye hurt member he used a bushinn and his real body the real itachi went behind sasuke while the bushinn was going for the second eye after the first part of tsukuyomi,so when he was about to poke it instead the bushinn ended up poking itachi in eye XD.

So we will seee V.
Hehehe fair enough Nami I don't think Itachi is out of this fight yet. Personally I see a little more taijutsu & mid level ninjutsu after Sasuke gets passed Amaretsu. Isn't it moments like this that the manga switches over to another party? Come on Pein... get to Naruto & allow Madara time to get to the Uchiha hideout to witness the conclusion.

Edit: & yes I'm sticking with my crackpot theory

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-16-2008 at 05:47 PM.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:09 PM   #134
liuaishan
Special Jounin

I think kishi is going to be as sadistic to just switch to other fights for the next chapter, just so we die until we see what happened during the amaterasu. And if Kishi is more sadistic than this, then he's gonna do that for more than one chapter, till the readers enter a heart attack and coma lol. I... think... I'm... kidding *rolls eyes*

member of

member of zis awesome
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 02-16-2008, 06:16 PM   #135
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Hehehe fair enough Nami I don't think Itachi is out of this fight yet. Personally I see a little more taijutsu & mid level ninjutsu after Sasuke gets passed Amaretsu. Isn't it moments like this that the manga switches over to another party? Come on Pein... get to Naruto & allow Madara time to get to the Uchiha hideout to witness the conclusion.

Edit: & yes I'm sticking with my crackpot theory
Yeah now that i re looked it they are on top of the roof also my hunch was right. Guys itachi isn't going blind yet i think because zetsu said something like" he is fighting with the side effects of tsukuyomi while sasuke is normal"

Sasuke replied saying the same thing so maybe you were right perhaps that is just a side effect after tsukuyomi so i will wait till next chapter or more proof to see if itachi is handicapped or not.

As for madara seeing it hmm i don't think so V, and it would be extremely fuked up if kishi switched the scene wow i will personally go down to japan and show him a bit of namikaze no jutsu.
Closed Thread