The SuperSmashBros FC - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:09 AM   #181
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold
Re: The SuperSmashBros FC

big d kong -.-' almost is the best

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #182
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukiHunter View Post
SL: Could one of you make a Pokemon Trainer banner for me? A Snake one would be cool too...

Hoo haha! 'Tis animated. ;D
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #183
AkatsukiHunter
Chuunin

AkatsukiHunter will become famous soon enoughAkatsukiHunter will become famous soon enough

That... Is...

AWESOME xP thanks very much ^_^

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
AkatsukiHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:28 AM   #184
ekang93922
Hunter-Nin

ekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the roughekang93922 is a jewel in the rough

NEW Topic?

which character are u maining?
ekang93922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:11 AM   #185
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

I will like to join.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:42 AM   #186
b_fitzger
Genin

b_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the roughb_fitzger is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
I will like to join.
Oh really? hmm well.... Ofcourse
Welcome.

D: Now the countdown for SSBB to come out in Aus. like 3/4 months or sumthing :'(

"WTF PWNED - CRIT AIMED SHOT FROM ACROSS THE ZONE"

--->FC's<---

Owner of: The SuperSmashBros FC
Co-owner of: The Uchiha Sasuke FC

Co-owner of: The Naruto Uzamaki FC

Proud Member of: The Legend Of Zelda FC
Proud Member of: The Avatar FC
b_fitzger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:44 AM   #187
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

damn! that sucks

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #188
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

If I had the game, I'd probably main in Marth, Sheik, Metaknight, and Ice Climbers. <3
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #189
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Cool.

Maining Link.
Used him in the last 2 smash bros.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 10:50 AM   #190
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

so how many of you have beaten the story mode
uchia man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #191
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Mainning Link, Luigi, and Sonic..
but link is my fave,

I beated the story mode already.....

since i won't be here for a while i'll propose a topic: most useful/powerful weapon on the SSB series?

/Occasional visit
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #192
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
Mainning Link, Luigi, and Sonic..
but link is my fave,

I beated the story mode already.....

since i won't be here for a while i'll propose a topic: most useful/powerful weapon on the SSB series?

/Occasional visit
The Smash Ball is the most powerful weapon, lol!

Besides that I'd say the Spicy Curry is very useful and powerful.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #193
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

^ Well not exactly cuz if u kill the player with the smash ball then he can't use it...
so maybe the golden hammer...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:47 AM   #194
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

i like the hammer cause if you hit someone with it they go flying
uchia man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:29 AM   #195
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
^ Well not exactly cuz if u kill the player with the smash ball then he can't use it...
so maybe the golden hammer...
we are talking about using the item in general not if you can kill the person before using the item. you can stop anyone with any item they have, that's a fact. in general the smash ball is in deed the greatest item on the game.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote