The SuperSmashBros FC - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 06-15-2008, 02:45 AM   #286
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of
Re: The SuperSmashBros FC

^ Maybe Metroid Prime ? XP

Ridley may have been good too...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2008, 08:54 PM   #287
emerald69
War, war never changes...

emerald69 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, Ridley would've been good, but it's just that he was a boss. And he's not small like the other ones. I don't really know how they'd do that.
I would've liked to see Mega-man instead of toon link.

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
http://forums.narutocentral.com/group.php?groupid=84
emerald69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:08 PM   #288
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Badass.

Megaman would have been sick.
Although Idunno if they could do that cause he's not part of nintendo....
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #289
emerald69

Neither is Snake, or Sonic. -
I still think that Mega-man would've been good.

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
Old 07-05-2008, 10:06 PM   #290
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

sonic sucks snake is fun
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:32 PM   #291
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I use to think that too.
But recently I gave Sonic a chance.

he's pretty fun.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:19 PM   #292
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I FINALLY PLAYED BRAWL! I recently went to visit some family members and they had a Wii along with SSBB and Rock Band. ^^ We only did Brawls, but from that I guess the game's pretty fine.

They made Marth slower than he was before. That made me sad. :'( Sheik was pretty much the same, but his/her Final Smash was awesome! Ice Climbers were pretty much the same, I guess.

I tried out Toon Link, Olimar, and Ike. Link was the same, I guess.
When I saw the Captain I was all, "OH MAH GAH! IT'S A PIKMIN CHARACTER!" Except he turned out to be a bad character, IMO. I had a hard time killing people with him.

Ike...<.< Not my cool character.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #293
emerald69

I like Ike.

Hey, that rhymes.

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
Old 07-10-2008, 11:05 PM   #294
Sevi
Toothpick

i hate the new aerial attacks with people like Sonic, Shiek, and Z-Samus.
You know, where you shoot down like at 30 mph?
I hate it.
It does nothing!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #295
naruto0510
Genin

naruto0510 is an unknown quantity at this point

Based on my opinion, I think that the following characters should not be in the SSB series:
-Ness
-Lucas
-Ice Climbers
-R.O.B
-Mr. game and watch
naruto0510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #296
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald69 View Post
I like Ike.

Hey, that rhymes.
Refrain from spamming. :-O!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
i hate the new aerial attacks with people like Sonic, Shiek, and Z-Samus.
You know, where you shoot down like at 30 mph?
I hate it.
It does nothing!
I think they're okay. I never used Sonic's, but Sheik's and Zero-Suit Samus's aerial attacks are pretty useful, IMO. ;D

I use a lot of those moves, so, yeah. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto0510 View Post
Based on my opinion, I think that the following characters should not be in the SSB series:
-Ness
-Lucas
-Ice Climbers
-R.O.B
-Mr. game and watch
ICE CLIMBERS HATER!! -You have been shunned-
8D, just kidding, but the Ice Climbers are one of my best characters, actually. I guess you just have to get used to their moves and stuff and you'll be alright. Ness is an original character, as is Game and Watch (I think, I'm not very sure about this, as I've never played SSB), so they should stay, IMO. I don't know what's up with R.O.B, though. And Lucas...he's...I don't know. I wasn't too big on Earthbound to start with.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #297
Sevi
Toothpick

R.O.B has a lot of history with nintendo. A lot. Look it up, there was even a console of R.O.B.

Ness and Lucas are rightfully Nintendo, they both have creative attacks and both have some sort of personality. Why not put them in?

Like SL said, you just gotta know how to use Ice Climbers, once you do, they're crazy good.

Game and Watch is.......strange.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:05 PM   #298
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

But R.O.B...I don't know, I think he'd have been better as an Assist Trophy.
I've never been good with Game and Watch, no matter what game. I know there was that one game system and all, but, huh. He's a strange'n strange'un.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:57 PM   #299
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Hey, can I join?

Also, I read above that someone said Lucas shouldn't be in Brawl. I couldn't disagree more. His up smash is one of the, if not the, best smash attack in the game. All his other moves are all right; I like using PK Thunder to drive myself into people when they least expect it.
R.O.B. is fun to play as sometimes, he belongs there. As for Ice Climbers, I personally could care less about them, but others (SL) like them, so I think they should be in there. And Game & Watch is a pretty cool dude. He belongs there.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #300
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

'course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Hey, can I join?
Yeah, of course. B will add you whenever he gets the chance. ;D Grab a banner if you want; they're all on the first page, but it's totally optional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight
R.O.B. is fun to play as sometimes, he belongs there. As for Ice Climbers, I personally could care less about them, but others (SL) like them, so I think they should be in there. And Game & Watch is a pretty cool dude. He belongs there.
I never played as R.O.B, since I failed to see him and only played about seven brawls. ;__; Same with Game and Watch.

I've never had a definite main (really, I have a set of about five characters that I always use), but I think it's funny how I'd dismiss characters I couldn't control as weak back in the days when I thought I knew how to play SSBM. Marth is an example of this. I favored Roy over Marth mainly because Roy's attacks are easier to get good hits with, but later I actually considered figuring Marth's moves out, and then he was one of my best characters.

Same goes for the Ice Climbers. I hated them with a passion of so many roasted marshmallows. It's only because of their strong A-attacks that I like them, really.

But Ness... Jesus, whenever I'd play SSBM, I'd always dress him up as a bumblebee. How do you even survive with that boy? I can barely even hit anyone with him.