The SuperSmashBros FC - Page 23 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:21 PM   #331
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The SuperSmashBros FC

Idunno bro. I think you, me, and SL are Co-Owners.

I haven't checked this thread in ages.
It's always dead and no one bothers to post. =/

Also, topic anyone?

Has anyone done all the challenges?
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #332
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

^ Working on that.
Defeating the bosses can be quite annoying...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #333
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I agree.
Although I already passed in on easy, normal, and hard, it'll still be a while till I can beat it on very hard or intense. =/

Also, has anyone noticed that you can't use the golden hammer on the boss battles challenges?

That SUCKS >.>
Old 11-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #334
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Who do you think is the hardest character to use on any SSB game? (Or, most disliked character?)
Personally, I think it's the more brutal characters, like Roy and Ganondorf. I'm so adept at using faster, graceful characters (like Sheik, or Marth) that they're just hard to use. Which is why I'm sort of confused why I like using Ice Climbers.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 02:40 PM   #335
Sevi
Toothpick

SSB: Jiggleypuff
SSBM: Ice Climbers
SSBB: Olimar
Old 12-05-2008, 04:05 PM   #336
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Oh, not the Ice Climbers! Why don't you like any of those characters?
And, Olimar, I agree with. I don't like brutal fighting, I like fighting that is fast and graceful, but Olimar just doesn't fit into any of those categories. It's light and stuff, but I think being good with him takes some skill. I dunno, man.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #337
Sevi
Toothpick

You said the hardest to use, SL. [=
Ice Climbers are pretty damn hard to use in Melee, in my opinion. You really gotta get the hang of the double attack thing.
Olimar is by far the hardest to use in Brawl, although I've kind of got the hang of it by watching my friend, who absolutely owns with him btw, play.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #338
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Actually, I said hardest and, in parenthesis, most disliked. I believe you didn't specify, sir. /jerk ^__^
Hmm. I actually thought the double-attack part made everything easier, to tell the truth. Like, it's double the hammer, hence double the power. ;D
I don't know. Club death approaching.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:56 PM   #339
Sevi
Toothpick

Lol. I interpreted it as a choice, either the hardest to use or the most disliked. [=

Have you mastered how to grab someone with one of them, and beat the crap out of them with the other?

I've always thought that people who use Ice Climbers successfully are amazing players.
;]
Old 12-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #340
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I've never tried that...that sounds so cool! And, almost impossible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevi View Post
I've always thought that people who use Ice Climbers successfully are amazing players.
;]
Nope. I just go beast on them. Since Popo is a magnet to death, I like making Nana my main Eskimo.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:06 AM   #341
Sevi
Toothpick

Lol
So have you gotten a wii or are you still on Melee?
Old 02-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #342
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

SSB: Jigglypuff
SSBM: Pichu
SSBB: King Dedede

Also Ice Climbers...
They suck >.>

//DonĀ“t hate me SL.
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #343
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I've gotten Brawl. And I guess your strongest character depends on your style. I love Marth for his graceful style the most. It's the same with Sheik, pretty much. Then when I get to the Ice Climbers...well, they're not really graceful, but I think of them really strong whenever I use them, so then I just go, like I said before, beast with them.

I'm not seeing much of a purpose in this fanclub anymore. I mean, sure, it's a great game, but...there's nothing really to talk about, without an anticipation of any new games or anything. Like, seriously, nothing.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:21 AM   #344
swimming95
Genin

swimming95 is an unknown quantity at this point

can I join? I would love to find more people to play against
Old 02-23-2009, 12:25 AM   #345
Sevi
Toothpick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I've gotten Brawl. And I guess your strongest character depends on your style. I love Marth for his graceful style the most. It's the same with Sheik, pretty much. Then when I get to the Ice Climbers...well, they're not really graceful, but I think of them really strong whenever I use them, so then I just go, like I said before, beast with them.

I'm not seeing much of a purpose in this fanclub anymore. I mean, sure, it's a great game, but...there's nothing really to talk about, without an anticipation of any new games or anything. Like, seriously, nothing.
Yeah, no one really participates anymore.
I think we should put it out of it's misery.
=/

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimming95 View Post
can I join? I would love to find more people to play against
Umm...I dunno what we're gonna do with the fanclub, but if you want, I know a cool site where people go to about Brawl.
http://supersmashbrosbrawlers.com/
It's pretty cool.